Author Topic: TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks and prophetic dreams!  (Read 709009 times)

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Full Member
  • Ugh, Infinity War wrecked me.

TAR has been to Cairns (when they shouldn't)

? ? ? ? ?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 02:48:11 AM by violetb1911 »
"If you ever feel of sudden calm and happiness, just know that I made your voodoo doll listen to Younger Now."

Offline Gra1162

• RFF Full Member
  • GOSSIP GURL
TAR has been to Sydney THREE TIMES!

TAR has been to Cairns (when they shouldn't)

TAR NEEDS to go Melbourne, Gold Coast, Tasmania and Adelaide, places that HAVEN'T visited before...

For as sure I posted many times befpre, Melbourne would have a leg in TAR 31, while the other leg in Great Ocean Road (Apollo Bay, Port Campbell).

No no. Victoria cannot have two legs. There is not much to do on the Great Ocean Road, apart from what TAR Australia 3 finale did. The second leg, would be MUCH better spent in Tasmania.

Yes, why not have the first Australian leg be in Melbourne, then on the second Australian leg, let teams take a ferry from Melbourne to the island state of Tasmania, they would later go do stuff in Launceston, and then fly Hobart and have the pit stop there, and a couple of tasks.
That takes too long I tried that myself why not a a plane it’s only like what now 1 hour and it’s quite cheap
Don't gossip girl
I don't wanna hang around a gossip girl
Cause that's toxic girl
Every time you come around and gossip girl

Offline DetectiveLoke

• RFF Jr. Member
The Amazing Race Asia 6: Family Edition Wishlist Locations:
This will be the first time to have a “Family Edition” in Asia. The leg in 1, 2, 8-10 was in Indonesia, but this time it’s in the Philippines. But they can also visit other countries this season. It will also introduce the Express Pass.
Leg 1: Laguna (Sta. Rosa (starting line) > various of cities in Laguna)
 *Starting line: Ayala Solenad.
 *Scary Roadblock task in Nagcarlan Underground Cemetery: Answer the ghost’s question on what year was born and died.
Leg 2: Laguna > Batangas (Lipa City)
Leg 3: Batangas (Lipa City > Nasugbu)

*Features places in: Fortune Island, Fantasy World, Caleruega, Paradizoo, Canyon Cove Resort, and other parts of Nasugbu.
Leg 4: Batangas (Nasugbu) > Cavite (Tagaytay or other cities)
Leg 5: Cavite (Tagaytay or other cities) > Quezon Region > (by flying from Metro Manila to) Taiwan
Leg 6: Taiwan > Japan

* Detour tasks: (COSPLAY) Cosplay theme Detour task (1) and (GAMEPLAY) Playing Pokémon Go Detour task (2).
Leg 7: Japan > Cebu
Leg 8: Cebu > Davao del Sur > Davao del Norte
Leg 9: Davao del Norte > Bohol > (by flying from Metro Manila to) Guam
Leg 10: Guam > United States (Los Angeles)
Leg 11: United States (Los Angeles) > Metro Manila
Leg 12: Metro Manila > Benguet

Offline Gra1162

• RFF Full Member
  • GOSSIP GURL
The Amazing race Asia 6
Teams
F/F Goths from Japan 20s
F/F Grandmas from South Korea 60s
F/F Models from Turkey 20s
F/F Transgenders from Thailand 30s
M/M Brothers from Malaysia 40s
M/M Cousins from Singapore 50s
M/M Tatoo artist from Singapore 20s
M/M Chefs from Vitenam 40s
M/F Siblings from Philippines 20s
M/F Dating Hotel Mangers from Dubai 20s
M/F Married couple from India 30s

Leg 1: Seoul South Korea
Starting line N Seoul Tower
Roadblock: Food Challenge so you get a full list of Food in Korea except for the f/f from korea they get a Japenese list they need to figure out which food is which and then start eating
Leg 2: Jeju South Korea
*Fetures teams diving in the water to catch octopuses
Leg 3: Maldives
*Fetures teams to do some room servies or clean up a room to standards in 10 mins
Leg 4: Tel Aviv Israel
*fetures teams to play beach vollyball as a head to head
Leg 5: Ein Bokek Israel
*fetures so dead sea tasks
Leg 6: Victoria falls, Zambia
*fetures teams doing the Same ting as TAR US 27 eposide 4
Leg 7:Marrakesh Morroco
*fetures teams picking up random spices and putting them in a morrocan stew then finish the whole pot (warning spice alert)
Leg 8: Fes Morroco
*fetures teams making rugs
Leg 9: Barcelona spain
*fetures teams making art and carfts in park guel
Leg 10:Reykjavík,Iceland
*fetures teams eating a traditonal icelandic thanks giving feast with sheep heads sharks and whales
Leg 11: New york, USA
Leg 12: Las vegas,Usa
Leg 13 Tokyo,Japan

Don't gossip girl
I don't wanna hang around a gossip girl
Cause that's toxic girl
Every time you come around and gossip girl

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Full Member
  • Ugh, Infinity War wrecked me.
They should have teams travel to London and have a roadblock based on recreating any famous Beatles Song next to Abbey Road  :2hearts:
Sorry, was listening to The Beatles and immediately thought that they should do something like this!
"If you ever feel of sudden calm and happiness, just know that I made your voodoo doll listen to Younger Now."

Online Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
While that would be interesting in the right context (have them do "Help" and force them to get locals to acknowledge them <3) I'd rather they go to...any other city in England (I mean...Manchester? Newcastle?) or alternatively, go to County Kent and have a task(s) about The Canterbury Tales.

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Carlton FC
Get TAR to go to Liverpool, Manchester and Newcastle <333333333333
LLLLLLWL

1 win and 7 losses. 109 point loss. Sigh, back to old times...