December 18, 2014, 03:54:02 AM

Author Topic: TAR Wishlist- locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks and prophetic dreams!  (Read 256161 times)

Offline misty_falls

• RFF Newbie
Re: TAR Wishlist- locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks and prophetic dreams!
« Reply #2350 on: December 02, 2014, 01:12:06 PM »
A big wish: No crossover contestant from another reality show. It takes away a chance for more interesting people to get a spot as a cast. Less "dating" teams too.

I also took a liberty to make a mock up route like everyone did. I really wanted the show to feature exotic cities/towns and places with huge contrast from each other. For example, from the dense jungle of Africa to the frigid cold Arctic.

Starting Line: Oahu Island, Hawaii
Oahu is nicknamed as the Gathering Place and this will be the first place the teams will gather to start the race.

Leg 1: Melbourne, Australia
Leg 2: Perth, Australia
Leg 3: Harbin, China
Leg 4: Jilin, China
Leg 5: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Leg 6: Samarkand, Uzbekistan with an emphasis on the Silk Road
Leg 7: Kampala, Uganda with heavy emphasis on the Lake Victoria shoreline and community
Leg 8: Eastern Uganda (Wildlife centered)
Leg 9: Elsinore, Denmark - Elsinore is the setting for Shakespeare's Hamlet. It has gorgeous architecture and has a very medieval or classical feel in it.
Leg 10: Nuuk, Greenland - Yes, Greenland.
Leg 11: Quebec City, Canada

FINAL LEG: A night finale leg in CHICAGO, IL

A random wish for a leg: If TAR productions could team up with Nintendo, I would love to see a Nintendo themed leg in either Tokyo or Kyoto. What's interesting in doing it in Kyoto is the juxtaposition of the traditional Japanese city with the modern and eccentric Nintendo 8-bit themed tasks. Instead of a boring bland karting like they did this season in Italy, how about a Mario Kart themed. Also for the whole Nintendo themed leg, all racers will be given a Nintendo costume of either Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach and Toad.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2351 on: December 02, 2014, 03:14:12 PM »
 :hiya, misty_falls!  :bigwelcome to the R.F.F.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline GB

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Team Number One!
    • Youtube
« Reply #2352 on: December 02, 2014, 03:44:40 PM »
A random wish for a leg: If TAR productions could team up with Nintendo, I would love to see a Nintendo themed leg in either Tokyo or Kyoto. What's interesting in doing it in Kyoto is the juxtaposition of the traditional Japanese city with the modern and eccentric Nintendo 8-bit themed tasks. Instead of a boring bland karting like they did this season in Italy, how about a Mario Kart themed. Also for the whole Nintendo themed leg, all racers will be given a Nintendo costume of either Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach and Toad.

Well, if you want something kinda close to that, I've written a fanfic that crosses over Mario and The Amazing Race. 5 seasons of it, in fact :P
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! It's not dead anymore!!
The Amazing Race section: 90% Complete!!
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formerly known as Platinum
« Reply #2353 on: December 03, 2014, 02:48:33 AM »
Starting Line: Oahu Island, Hawaii
Oahu is nicknamed as the Gathering Place and this will be the first place the teams will gather to start the race.

I also wish for a Hawaii Starting Line. :conf:

Well, if you want something kinda close to that, I've written a fanfic that crosses over Mario and The Amazing Race. 5 seasons of it, in fact :P

That was random, but it'd be really nice. :hearts: And yes, close to that is writing fanfiction. :lol: Btw GB, have I read any of your fanfictions? :lol: I wanna read those types of fanfics.

Offline GB

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Team Number One!
    • Youtube
« Reply #2354 on: December 03, 2014, 02:39:10 PM »
You can find access to them on my deviantArt (gigaBowserNS). They should be all in groups according to season.
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2355 on: December 03, 2014, 07:44:01 PM »
Thank you! :tup: :hugs:

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Full Member
  • TEAM CUTE ACTIVATE
« Reply #2356 on: December 04, 2014, 01:51:19 AM »
You can find access to them on my deviantArt (gigaBowserNS). They should be all in groups according to season.

are you the you tuber who did season 1 in five minutes if you are your vids are awesome

Offline GB

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Team Number One!
    • Youtube
« Reply #2357 on: December 04, 2014, 09:19:35 AM »

are you the you tuber who did season 1 in five minutes if you are your vids are awesome

Yes I am!

Offline NutellaFudgePudding1995

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2358 on: December 11, 2014, 04:56:27 AM »
(It's a wishlist), I wish the teams would go to the city of Rothenburg (that's in Germany), well you said it is somewhere in Europe.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 12:14:35 PM by georgiapeach »

Online 91zycn

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2359 on: December 12, 2014, 07:51:10 AM »
Wishlist:
Winter leg in South Hemisphere country (Eg. South Africa and New Zealand).
Night leg in major big city (Eg. Seoul, London, Auckland, Johannesburg, Taipei, Sao Paulo, Doha, Kuwait City etc.)
My favourite team TAR25:
FF: AMY & MAYA, SHELLEY & NICI, KYM & ALLI   "KYM & ALLI FOR NEXT ALL-STARS"
MF: ADAM & BETHANY, BROOKE & ROBBIE, MISTI & JIM (Love Their White Teeth)

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Full Member
  • TEAM CUTE ACTIVATE
« Reply #2360 on: December 12, 2014, 11:50:11 AM »
Night leg in Tokyo or New York would just be  :hearts:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2361 on: December 13, 2014, 02:06:59 AM »
For twists, these are what I think might work:
-Leg 1 winner would win an express pass and an extra u-turn power.
-Leg 11 could still have 5 teams with that leg being a double elimination leg.
-Final leg can still have 4 teams, but one will be eliminated somewhere within that leg.
-The revival of the intersection during the final 10 or final 4 teams.
-The intersection-elimination twist wherein the total number of teams left in that leg is an odd number, the team that wouldn't be able to join forces with another team will be eliminated right away at the intersection. (unfair elimination though)
-The reincarnation of the intersection wherein the background of the intersection is red instead of yellow; however, the rules would be exactly the same as the double battle in TAR Israel 2 and the intersection at TAR Latin America 2.
-The return of the yield with some added twists. :hearts:
-The return of the hazard, this time the team who would receive the hazard will have to do it in every leg (except the final leg or by skipping it by means of a fast forward) until they win a leg or until they get eliminated. (brutal I guess)
-A special w-turn wherein the team who received the 1st u-turn can not use the 2nd one until they finish the other side of the detour.
-More fast forwards! About 3 to 6 fast forwards per race.
-2 TBC/"keep racing" pit stops in a row. (But this would probably exhaust the cast and the crew)
-More 1st leg NELs.
-A NEL penalty wherein the last team to arrive must complete a speedbump and must arrive 1st the following leg. If the team fails to arrive 1st, that team will receive a 30-min penalty. (For short: NEL penalty = speedbump + MFE) (may be brutal too)

My wishlist when I joined RFF. TAR25 FTW! :hrt:

Offline alltsa

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2362 on: December 15, 2014, 10:45:14 PM »
New fast foward
Nude model in public :cmas16

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Maya's reactions <3
« Reply #2363 on: December 15, 2014, 11:06:23 PM »
For twists, these are what I think might work:
-Leg 1 winner would win an express pass and an extra u-turn power.
-Leg 11 could still have 5 teams with that leg being a double elimination leg.
-Final leg can still have 4 teams, but one will be eliminated somewhere within that leg.
-The revival of the intersection during the final 10 or final 4 teams.
-The intersection-elimination twist wherein the total number of teams left in that leg is an odd number, the team that wouldn't be able to join forces with another team will be eliminated right away at the intersection. (unfair elimination though)
-The reincarnation of the intersection wherein the background of the intersection is red instead of yellow; however, the rules would be exactly the same as the double battle in TAR Israel 2 and the intersection at TAR Latin America 2.
-The return of the yield with some added twists. :hearts:
-The return of the hazard, this time the team who would receive the hazard will have to do it in every leg (except the final leg or by skipping it by means of a fast forward) until they win a leg or until they get eliminated. (brutal I guess)
-A special w-turn wherein the team who received the 1st u-turn can not use the 2nd one until they finish the other side of the detour.
-More fast forwards! About 3 to 6 fast forwards per race.
-2 TBC/"keep racing" pit stops in a row. (But this would probably exhaust the cast and the crew)
-More 1st leg NELs.
-A NEL penalty wherein the last team to arrive must complete a speedbump and must arrive 1st the following leg. If the team fails to arrive 1st, that team will receive a 30-min penalty. (For short: NEL penalty = speedbump + MFE) (may be brutal too)

My wishlist when I joined RFF. TAR25 FTW! :hrt:

Amazing wishlist, by the way. The ones in bold are the ones that I really want to happen. At least TAR25 had one of those done.
-TAR25: A RePhil of excitement was needed for the finale, and Leg 11 successfully did that.
-Excited for TAR26 :)
-Pi's TAR:USA - #TheDDuo

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • #BNB
Not sure exactly where this goes but I heard about the USA looking to normalize relations with Cuba, could that mean that the US version of TAR could finally go to Cuba in the near future?
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
Not sure exactly where this goes but I heard about the USA looking to normalize relations with Cuba, could that mean that the US version of TAR could finally go to Cuba in the near future?
That was my first thought when I heard the news too.

---

I just remembered how the Trendy Connections Road Block has been done 3 times now AND by TARUS.  It brings me back to my incessant and annoying wish for TARUS to do Pig or Jig.   :cmaslol  If TARUS and Active TV think a simple sewing task is worthy, they MUST do Pig or Jig when (IF?!) they return to the Philippines  :xmas146

Custom Search