Author Topic: Danielle DiLorenzo~ second place runnerup!  (Read 6106 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Danielle DiLorenzo~ second place runnerup!
« on: January 16, 2006, 04:07:10 PM »

Born and raised just outside of Boston, Danielle DiLorenzo grew up the eldest of three children in a small town called Lynnfield. She attended the Winthrop Gymnastics Academy, Massachusetts, where she competed for eight years and won many awards. At Lynnfield High School, she played varsity soccer, basketball and track. An athlete and fierce competitor, DiLorenzo set high school state records in track and was captain of both her track and soccer teams. At 16, DiLorenzo was selected to represent the United States at the World Gothia Cup and traveled to Germany, Sweden and Austria. Additionally, she worked with the Ford Modeling Agency, participating in fashion shows in the Boston area. 

DiLorenzo was then recruited to play Division One soccer at Quinnipiac University, where she studied marketing. Unfortunately, a knee injury during pre-season kept her from playing her first year. She decided to transfer to Northeastern University, where she eventually earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business with a concentration in both finance and marketing. After graduation, DiLorenzo moved to Floridam where she currently works for a medical sales company. Her proudest accomplishment to date is the purchase of her first home in Boca Raton, Florida. 

DiLorenzo's regular workout routine includes kickboxing and soccer. Her favorite hobbies include dancing and traveling. She describes herself as driven, intelligent, vivacious, strong-minded, athletic, genuine and good-hearted. She never shies away from a discussion on the New England Patriots or the Boston Red Sox. Her hero is her grandfather, because he always enjoyed discovering new things. He was a politician, a schoolteacher for children with special needs, a loving father and husband and an awesome grandfather. 

Danielle DiLorenzo has been in a steady relationship for almost two years. She currently resides in Pompano Beach, Florida. Her birth date is June 3, 1981. 

FAVORITES

Colors  Green, blue 
Scents Coconut, vanilla, Febreeze 
Flowers Red rose 
Board Games Backgammon, Monopoly, Clue 
Video Games Pac-Man 
Sports to Play Soccer, Kickboxing 
Sports Teams New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox 
Outdoor Activities Water skiing 
TV Shows Rescue Me, Desperate Housewives, Las Vegas, Grey's Anatomy, The Sopranos 
Movies The Bronx Tale, Scarface, Goodfellas 
Actors Brad Pitt, Julian McMahon, Vince Vaughn 
Actresses Ashley Judd, Rachel McAdams, Michelle Pfeiffer, Natalie Portman, Keira Knightley, Angelina Jolie 
Music Sade, Dave Matthews, Aaliya, 50 Cent 
Magazines Maxim, GQ, Newsweek, US Weekly 
Books/Authors The Da Vinci Code 
Cereals Oats 'n Honey, Trix, Oatmeal 
Fruits Pineapple, green apple, banana 
Snack Foods Barbeque chips, peanut butter 
Cookies Peanut butter 
Candy Bars Reese's Peanut Butter Cup 
Alcoholic Drinks Grey Goose gimlet, pinot grigio wine 
Non-Alcoholic Gatorade 
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 01:26:27 PM by puddin »

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
Re: Danielle DiLorenzo
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 04:56:53 AM »
man.  Shes a looker.  Can't wait to see her in a bathing suit for 39 days  8)
The Best Aliance in Survivor History!!!!

RFF's number 1 Steph LaGrossa Fan

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 03:38:02 PM »
Couldn't agree with you more, Cecil!
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 06:49:10 AM »
man.  Shes a looker.  Can't wait to see her in a bathing suit for 39 days  8)

Man was I right.  Guess looks can't win you the Mill though.  She surprised me as to how good a player she was as well.  Reminded me of Steph.  Heres to the Runner up Dannielle :jam:

Maybe since she didn't win she'll need money and do Playboy. that would be rockin! :snicker:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 06:53:30 AM by Cecil »
The Best Aliance in Survivor History!!!!

RFF's number 1 Steph LaGrossa Fan