Author Topic: Tina Scheer /Voted Out  (Read 11654 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Tina Scheer /Voted Out
« on: January 16, 2006, 04:00:14 PM »

The youngest of six children born into a logging sports family,  Tina Scheer learned how to log roll in Northern Wisconsin when she was seven years old. She feels all of her childhood memories are good ones and credits her mother for raising six children by herself. 

Scheer is the owner of the World Champion Lumberjills, "Chics with Axes," a traveling group of female lumberjacks. She is also owner of The Great Maine Lumberjack Show, which is based in Trenton, Maine. She competes regularly as a lumberjill and is also a logging sports promoter. In addition to touring the country, she has traveled to Australia ten times with her exhibitions. She also traveled to South Africa, Germany and New Zealand. She has been featured in CBS's Challenge of the Sexes, MTV's Real World, National Geographic, Sports Illustrated and Women's Sport & Fitness. 

After Scheer was accepted to participate in SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA, her only child, Charlie, 16, was killed in an auto accident one week before she was expected to leave. In spite of this tragedy, Scheer was determined to complete the SURVIVOR adventure that they had started together. She describes herself as outgoing, funny and adventurous. Scheer feels her greatest achievement, apart from the privilege of being Charlie's mom, is promoting women in a man's sport. 

Having grown up in the woods, Scheer is most comfortable in the outdoors. She is an avid hiker and biker, kayaks regularly and does X-C skiing. 

Scheer currently splits her time between Hayward, Wisconsin, and Trenton, Maine. Her birth date is November 17, 1960. 

FAVORITES

Colors  Black, red 
Scents Floral, musks, cooking, great wine, wood smoke 
Flowers Rose, gardenia, lily 
Board Games No favorite 
Video Games Pac-Man 
Sports to Play Logging sports 
Sports Teams Green Bay Packers 
Outdoor Activities Almost all 
TV Shows Law & Order 
Movies Out of Africa 
Actors Robert Redford 
Actresses Meryl Streep 
Music India.Arie, Chaka Khan, Motown, classic R&B 
Magazines Gardening 
Books/Authors No favorite 
Cereals Oatmeal, Cap'n Crunch with berries 
Fruits Banana, peach 
Snack Foods Microwave popcorn with butter 
Cookies Pepperidge Farm Brussels 
Candy Bars Anything with chocolate 
Alcoholic Drinks Shiraz wine, Guinness 
Non-Alcoholic Silk Chocolate Soy Milk 
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 03:32:15 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Tina Scheer
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 04:12:27 PM »
Lumberjack takes a whack at 'Survivor'

Tina Scheer's a lumberjack, and that's OK for CBS, which has picked the Hayward, Wis., woman for the next version of its "Survivor," which kicks off Feb. 2.

Scheer, 45, is described as a "logging sports promoter/performer."

That sounds pretty accurate for the woman who is billed as "Timber Tina" in her lumberjacking show based in Trenton, Maine. She also has a traveling group called "World Champion Lumberjills," which she describes as "Chics (chicks) with Axes."

While Scheer divides her time between our up north and the East Coast version of up north, she still proclaims her loyalty to the Green Bay Packers.

In a sad note to the announcement of her role in "Survivor," CBS reported that her 16-year-old son, Charlie, had been killed in an auto accident prior to the show
"In spite of this tragedy, Scheer was determined to complete the 'Survivor' adventure," according to CBS.

This 12th edition of "Survivor" starts by dividing the 16 contestants into four tribes on a Panamanian island. Older men will take on older women, and younger men will battle younger women. Eventually, they'll become two tribes, and at least one contestant will be banished to a separate island.

For Wisconsin "reality" TV trivia buffs, Scheer is the second Hayward logger to get on one of these shows.

http://www.jsonline.com/enter/tvradio/jan06/383791.asp

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 04:13:49 PM »
Mainer on 'Survivor'
Thursday, January 12, 2006 - Bangor Daily News << Back

Mainer on 'Survivor'

"Timber" Tina Scheer may get a chance to put some of her lumberjill skills to the test when she's surviving in the rainforests of Panama on the new season of "Survivor," which premieres at 8 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 2, on CBS.

Scheer, the owner and emcee of the Great Maine Lumberjack Show in Trenton, which operates every night during the summer, was selected to be one of 16 "castaways" on "Survivor: Panama." The 45-year-old world champion lumberjill can't personally comment on her experience on the show, since CBS doesn't want to give anything away regarding the ending, but friends and family seem to think she has an excellent shot at winning it all and taking home the big prize - a million bucks. That'll buy her a lot of wood to chop.

Allison Melton, a lumberjill who worked at the Great Maine Lumberjack Show and who has traveled to various logging sports competitions with Scheer, received the news that Timber Tina was going to be on "Survivor" just a few days ago.

"She disappeared for a while," said the University of Maine senior, who had not heard from her fellow lumberjill for a short period toward the end of 2005. "But we had absolutely no idea she was going to be on 'Survivor.' "

Scheer, who splits her time between Maine and her hometown of Hayward, Wis., had told everyone she was going to British Columbia on lumberjill business, when she was actually roughing it in Central America. Her sister Judy Hoeschler, who lives in Wisconsin and is herself a world champion log roller, had no clue at all.

"I picked her up at the airport in Milwaukee," Hoeschler said. "And I said 'God, you're really tan. Is it that sunny in British Columbia?' She's very clever about keeping it a secret. All she ever says is 'I was awesome.' "

Scheer has won world titles for logging sports in both North America and Australia. She's a champion log roller, and is also one of few women who competes in underhand chopping and crosscut sawing.

Another thing people didn't know was that she had originally planned to be on the show the previous season, "Survivor: Guatemala." She had applied to be on the show last year, confiding only in her 16-year-old son, Charlie, and when she was selected as a contestant, she didn't tell a soul.

When Charlie was killed in a car crash last spring, those plans were put on hold.

Hoeschler said it's more than just a game show for Tina. It's been a long year of grieving and coping, and the choice to appear on "Survivor" was a difficult one.

"I think all the emotions surrounding the circumstances has made this a really hard journey for her," said Hoeschler. "She misses Charlie so much, and this has been such an ordeal for her, that she just needed to do this. It was something they'd started together."

Come Feb. 2, we'll see just what Scheer managed to pull off while she was surviving down in Panama. Melton thinks it's her dynamic personality that will see her through to success.

"I bet she's going to do really well, just knowing her personality," said Melton. "She's probably got some tricks up her sleeves. She's a sneaky one."

"She's pretty tough in both the physical and mental departments," said Hoeschler. "She's an extrovert and an entertainer. Any girl that can log roll and swing axes has a pretty good chance, I'd say." (Emily Burnham, BDN staff)

http://www.bangornews.com/news/templates/?a=126906

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 04:14:43 PM »
Timber Tina Scheer proves she's a 'survivor'
Paul Mitchell
Sawyer County Record
Wednesday, January 11th, 2006 03:53:07 PM

She’s been recognized in Hayward for years, and now her face will be seen on television screens across America and ‘round the world.

Hayward native Tina Scheer, 45, daughter of Donna and Fred Scheer Sr., is a castaway on CBS’s “Survivor: Panama — Exile Island,” which will premiere at 8 p.m. Feb. 2.

Timber Tina, as she’s known, is a well-known lumberjill and timber sports promoter, as well as the owner of Timber Tina’s Great Maine Lumberjack Show, a timber sports venue in Ellsworth, Maine, similar to Scheer’s Lumberjack Shows here in Hayward, owned by Tina’s brother, Fred. Tina Scheer’s show has a twist, however — a team called the Timber Tina’s World Champion Lumberjills, an all-female timber team that takes its traveling show on the road.

When she was 8 years old Scheer began logrolling, which was her springboard into timber sports. According to the Web site at www.lumberjills.com, Scheer is the only woman who competes in the chopping, sawing and logrolling events. She is also responsible for introducing Women’s Chopping and Sawing at Hayward’s Lumberjack World Championships.

She has traveled to Australia 10 times with her exhibitions and was one of the first women to chop and single saw at the Royal Sydney Show in Australia in 2001. She was also the only female member of a team of axemen to travel and compete to South Africa.

Scheer has also been the voice of the Stihl Timbersports Series for 10 years.

The mission statement of Timber Tina’s World Champion Lumberjills reads, “It is our goal at World Champion Lumberjills to advance and promote female athletes in logging sports worldwide.”

According to a CBS press release, Scheer described herself as a female in a male-dominated business, and “I have to struggle a lot,” she said.

In this season of survivor, the struggle will be familiar, as the 16 castaways are divided into tribes by sex as well as age: the four teams are Older Men versus Older Women versus Younger Men versus Younger Women.

In the second episode the four tribes will become two during what CBS calls a “schoolyard pick.”

There’s a new twist to this season of the top-rated series — at least one castaway each episode will be banished to a separate island miles away from camp to fend for himself or herself for an undetermined period of time. While being separated from the tribe may not be easy, there is a hidden Immunity Idol somewhere on Exile Island which, if found, could save a castaway from being voted off the island at a Tribal Council.

Scheer was originally accepted as a castaway for “Survivor 11: Guatemala.” Tragically, Scheer’s 16-year-old son, Charlie Shumway, was killed in an automobile accident on Highway 27 during a thunderstorm on June 11, 2005, just about a week before she was to leave to begin filming.

So what are the odds of Scheer being the “Sole Survivor” who outwits, outplays and outlasts the other castaways in the quest for the $1 million prize?

She’s a world-renowned lumberjill. She’s won silver in the Great Outdoor games. Having grown up here in the northwoods, Tina is most comfortable in the outdoors. She is an avid hiker and biker, kayaks regularly and enjoys cross-country skiing.

And she’s from Hayward.

What do you think?

http://www.haywardwi.com/record/index.php?sect_rank=1&story_id=213562

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Early Show Interview
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2006, 11:07:06 AM »
Survivor: Tina's Leadership Backfired

NEW YORK, Feb. 3, 2006
CBS) Lumberjack Tina Scheer became the first casualty in the new season of "Survivor."

The new series, "Survivor: Panama — Exile Island," debuted last night and Tina, the logging sports athlete from Wisconsin, got the ax.

One of the main reasons for her departure was her tribemate, Cirie. In The Early Show's secret scene, Cirie doesn't mince her words.

I just really can't stand the lumberjack lady. And it's so early. I never thought this soon someone would get on my nerves so much. It's just that she doesn't value anything I have to say. ... If I say, "we should turn the fish on its side," and two other people say we should stand the fish up straight, she'll say, "OK, let's stand the fish up straight." Then when we stand it up, she'll say, "I have an even better idea: How about we turn it on its side?" Didn't I just say that five minutes ago?

Tina, 45, didn't take it lightly. After seeing her torch extinguished at the Tribal Council, she delivered her final words: "I think the girls made a huge mistake voting me out. I hope they do terribly. I have no regrets. I was just with the wrong girls."

Visiting The Early Show Friday morning, Tina told co-anchor Rene Syler she wasn't completely surprised.

"Somebody had to go first," she said. "When I saw the breakdown of the four teams and this and that, and once I got out there, I thought it was very possible I'd go home first."

As to whether she made a mistake in taking a leadership role so soon, Tina said she was just doing what had to be done.

"I don't feel like I was taking a leadership role to start," she told Syler. "To me it was like, somebody's got to do it.

"I just felt like we need to do this and we need to do this and we need to do this. So I wasn't like, I'm going to be the leader. I thought, well, no one else is going to do it. And I'm not going to sleep under the stars and I'm not going to go without water and I'm not going without fire."

Being the first to leave meant Tina was spared the experience of "Exile Island." That's one thing she says she won't miss.

"After one night, I thought, 'I don't want to do that because I kept getting up all night long and keeping the fire stoked.' The fire never went out when I was on the island," she said. "There were a couple of times when girls were getting frightened and I'd run out and start the fire and build it up and it made everyone feel more comfortable being with fire than without. And I thought, 'I don't want to go out there.'"

As for the fish she caught, she denies it was dead when she found it on the rocks.

"I'm the one that caught it. I definitely walked up on it and it was alive. And it was food. I thought it was great," she said.

The disappointment of being cast off "Survivor" is nothing compared to the pain Tina has been through at home.

She had been cast for "Survivor: Guatemala," but her son died in a car accident just six weeks before the start of the season.

That sadness is a burden she carried with her into Panama but chose not to share.

"I just didn't feel it necessary to bring it," she told Syler. "If I had made it further, I might have shared, but that's mine. ... I didn't want to use his death as a means to further myself."

©MMVI, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Tina Scheer /Voted Out
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2006, 03:29:39 PM »
'Timber Tina' gets axed 1st on 'Survivor'
By RAY ROUTHIER

Blethen Maine Newspapers - 2.4.06

Reality TV producers love an ironic twist. So it's only fitting that on "Survivor" Thursday night the contestant known as Timber Tina was the first to get axed.

Tina Scheer, who owns Timber Tina's Great Maine Lumberjack Show in Trenton, was the first person voted off this season's installment of the hit CBS reality show.

You'd figure that a woman who can wield an axe and a chain saw with ease and dexterity might do well in a survival contest. But you'd also have to figure that a woman like that might scare the heck out of her competitors. And that's exactly what happened.

"They were scared to death of me," Scheer said Friday of the three female contestants who voted her off the show. "I'm not ashamed of what I do for a living, so I had to be honest about it. I didn't intend to go there and take charge and be the leader, but the others weren't doing anything." Scheer, 45, not only runs the Great Maine Lumberjack Show, she competes around the world in so-called timber sports events -- chopping wood, sawing, log rolling, etc.

Other contestants were afraid that Scheer would win many of the physical challenges, which give a player immunity from being voted off, and they didn't like her lumberjack's take-charge temperament and brutal honesty.

In the episode that aired Thursday, Scheer was seen finding food and water, building the shelter and fire, and telling her fellow contestants that they weren't pulling their weight.

Scheer, the third Mainer to appear on "Survivor," was the first of 16 contestants to be voted off. Scheer spent just three days in the survival show on an island off Panama last fall. The filming lasted 39 days, and episodes will air each week through May. The one person left at the end gets a $1 million prize. The show stranded 16 people in the remote location, then required them to find food, water and shelter while competing in a series of physical challenges and stunts.

The woman most adamant about getting rid of Scheer was Cirie Fields, 35, a nurse from South Carolina who said on camera during Thursday's episode that she wasn't in the best physical shape, and dreaded having to compete against a "lumberjack lady."

On camera, Fields could be seen trying to persuade the other women to vote with her against Scheer. She apparently didn't have to try too hard, as Scheer was promptly booted off.

"It wasn't tough for me," Scheer said Friday of her time in Panama. "But it wasn't fun, either. I had bug bites that lasted for a month, but I wasn't hungry or thirsty. Sleeping on bamboo was tough."

On Thursday's episode, Scheer could be seen standing on a beach alone, drawing the name of her deceased son, Charlie, in the sand and talking to the camera about his untimely death. Charlie was 16 when he was killed in a car crash in Wisconsin in June. She looked into the camera, with tears in her eyes, and asked that her words about Charlie not be shared with the other contestants. While she was on the beach, the other contestants chastised Scheer for her "odd" behavior.

Scheer lives in Wisconsin most of the year, and runs her lumberjack show in Maine during the summer.

Scheer never told the contestants about Charlie, and said Friday that she was a little surprised that segment appeared on TV.

"It kind of got to me when I saw they put that in," said Scheer. "But I did that in Charlie's honor, so I'm glad they showed it."

Scheer was in New York City Friday with CBS media representatives, and had a full day of interviews scheduled. She was planning to have a fun weekend in New York City with friends before heading to her Maine home near Bar Harbor. Her Great Maine Lumberjack Show will open for the season in June, with performances nightly.

Then, Scheer can get back to a place where her prowess with an axe isn't considered so scary.

HOW OTHER MAINERS HAVE FARED ON "SURVIVOR" Tina Scheer was the third person with a Maine connection to be on the CBS reality show "Survivor." Here's a little bit about the first two:

Zoe Zanidakis was Maine's first contestant on "Survivor." She appeared in 2002 on "Survivor Marquesas," filmed on Nuku Hiva,a South Pacific island. Zanidakis is a Monhegan Island lobster boat captain. She was the ninth person - out of 16 - voted off the island. Besides being a commercial fisherman, she now lists media personality, entertainer and motivational speaker on her resume.

Julie Berry, a Gorham native, was a contestant on "Survivor: Vanuatu - Islands of Fire," in 2004. She was the 14th - out of 18 contestants - to be voted off the island. Berry was a 23-year-old youth mentor. After the show ended, she began to date its host, Jeff Probst, and moved to California. She has been taking courses at California State University at Northridge to study counseling, with a concentration in marriage and relationships.
http://www.survivorfever.net/s12_kennebec_journal_2_4.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2006, 03:34:34 PM »
“I Figured I Would Be a Threat”: An Interview with Survivor: Exile Island’s Tina
by David Bloomberg -- 02/03/2006

From what we saw, Tina didn’t make any attempt to convince her tribemates that she should stick around. Was this editing at work? Did she try to counter Cirie’s scheming? Why did she put herself at risk by taking a leadership role? Tina answers these questions and more right here!

Tina was the type of Survivor player that nobody can believe went out first. Did she have any inklings that it might happen? Why didn’t she tell her tribemates her reasons for going off alone? And did she do anything to try to save herself? Tina answers these questions and more in this RealityNewsOnline interview.

RealityNewsOnline: Hello, Tina, and thanks for taking the time to answer these questions for RealityNewsOnline’s readers. I’d like to begin by passing along my sympathies for the tragedy you endured. In light of this, what made you decide to go forward with Survivor?

Tina: I had already put so much effort into being selected and with my son Charlie gone, I had felt like I had started it and I wanted to finish it.

RNO:
You were obviously in a very personal situation and wanted to be alone at times, but did you consider mentioning to your tribemates why you needed this time for yourself?

Tina: I didn’t know them well enough to share this personal loss that early in the game and I didn’t want Charlie’s death to be a factor. This information is probably something I would have shared later after relationships were built.

RNO: Considering your background and experience in the outdoors, did it ever occur to you that you’d be the first person voted out?

Tina: Yes. I figured I would be a threat.

RNO: In past Survivors, the person who steps up as leader so early in the game has often found themselves on the chopping block. Why did you assume the leadership role so soon?

Tina: I really didn’t feel like I was taking the leadership role. They didn’t have the skills necessary and I didn’t want to go without fire, water, and shelter. I wasn’t going to sit-back and pretend like I couldn’t do it to further myself in the game. I wanted the essentials for comfort.

RNO:
We saw a lot of Cirie talking to Melinda and Ruth-Marie, but nothing of you doing so – did you talk to any of your tribemates about the vote before Tribal Council in an attempt to make alliances?

Tina: No.

RNO: Did you agree with the claims of your tribemates that they worked hard, just on different tasks than you?

Tina: No.

RNO: Did people think Misty had actually found the hidden immunity idol?

Tina: She alluded to it.

RNO: Your tribe seemed to become paralyzed in the immunity challenge – what happened?

Tina:
The puzzle. When I walked on to the beach and saw the challenge, I thought “I hate puzzles!” Give me something heavy to lift, give me an ocean to swim across, make me run around the island 100x but NO PUZZLES!

RNO
: Do you think there was anything you could have done differently to turn the vote the other way – if so, what?

Tina: I could have “not been” myself. I would have had to have faked who I was.

RNO: Is there anything else you’d like to tell our readers about your time on Survivor?

Tina:
I never got hungry which I thought I would. And the smell of the camp is never portrayed over TV. Drinking the water was like drinking burnt dirty water and tasted terrible. I was surprised that it only took three days to get bitten everywhere on my body and the bites lasted a LONG time. Although the shelter provided us cover from the rain, it was a really hard bumpy surface to sleep on - -very uncomfortable. And I have no regrets.

RNO: Thanks again, Tina!

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article5991.art&page=1

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Tinas TV Guide Interview
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2006, 10:47:11 AM »
Lumberjill Is First Axed on Survivor
by Matt Webb Mitovich

Tina Scheer may have learned to logroll when she was 7, but nothing prepared her for being thrown the way she was by the very first tribal council for Survivor: Panama — Exile Island (Thursdays at 8 pm/ET on CBS). The day after her torch was shockingly snuffed, TVGuide.com invited the logging sports promoter to get her cuts in.
TVGuide.com: First of all, is the term really "lumberjill"?
Tina Scheer: Lumberjill! One word, just like lumberjack.

TVGuide.com: It's nice that somebody at some time decided to come up with that.
Tina: [Laughs] It's better than being a lumberjackess!

TVGuide.com: Your talents sure seemed to come in handy. The older-women's shelter was the best of the four.
Tina: It appeared so! The younger-men's shelter "lacked a little." For one, it lacked a roof, and how can you call it a shelter when there's no roof on it? But ours was good, and I was happy with the way things were going in our camp — we got the fire started right away, we got water right away, we built a shelter and we had some food!

TVGuide.com: Did you think your hearty disposition would let you last at least a few rounds longer?
Tina: Well I was hopeful that that would happen, but going into it and not knowing the twists they were going do... putting me with three women alone was to my disadvantage, I believe.

TVGuide.com: I can't believe that leaf-fearing Cirie squeaked by. You rounded up a damn fish, for heaven's sake!
Tina: There's just no rhyme or reason to it. The girls felt threatened, and in their minds, they decided, "Get rid of the threat." I am sure they were confident they were going to die out there with me, so they figured their odds of getting a million dollars were better without me than with me. Good for them, I spite them not.

TVGuide.com: You expressed what all of us were thinking when you said, "Did anyone tell Cirie what show she was going on?"
Tina: Can you believe I said that?! [Laughs] It just made no sense to me. We're going to be in the wilderness — how can you not like leaves?

TVGuide.com: She may not be the biggest Survivor follower, but were you?
Tina: You know what? I'm not the biggest, no, but I've always enjoyed it. There are certain times I've watched all the shows, and others when I've only caught little pieces of it. But I like it a lot.

TVGuide.com: What did you think of the "Exile Island" twist?
Tina: I thought it was brilliant. I'm glad I didn't have to go there, because I would have hated it. I know I would have hated it.

TVGuide.com: I'm sorry about the loss of your 16-year-old son, Charlie, which was mentioned during the episode....
Tina: I appreciate that.

TVGuide.com: Was doing Survivor some part of a grieving process for you? Did you want Charlie to look down and see his mom doing something really cool? Were you trying to take your mind off it all?
Tina: I don't know. Of course I think he would have thought it was good and he would have wanted me to do it, but it was more of, "What am I going to do with myself? What am I going to do?" To have an opportunity like that when you have an empty house — he was my only child — was better than sitting home alone. It was an opportunity that we had started together [Charlie died a week before Tina was to leave for Survivor: Guatemala; CBS invited her to defer and do Panama, instead] and I just needed to finish it.

TVGuide.com: There's something poetic about leaving his name scrawled in sand some place tranquil and beautiful.
Tina: Oh, man, that just happened. Here I am walking in the sand, and you always write things in the sand, and that was the only thing I could think of. He was born on St. Patrick's Day, hence the little shamrock.... I just felt like doing that.

TVGuide.com: As short a stay as yours was, did you have fun on Survivor?
Tina: [Pauses] Yes.

TVGuide.com: "She said after a prolonged pause."
Tina: [Laughs] It's like, "Fun?!" Have you ever gone on vacation with 15 people who didn't want you there? OK, it was three people who didn't want me there. It was "interesting" and it was a good experience, but fun, to me, is going on the road with the [World Champion] Lumberjills [traveling show] and chopping and sawing. Fun is being with friends, where you're not at risk every moment of no longer being there.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Insider/?cmsGuid=%7BFEEA49C7-7434-4F3E-9EE0-DD96A99D2B5B%7D

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2006, 09:32:53 AM »
Again, I'm a bit bumemd she was voted out first. Yea, it's mostly that I'm sort of biased because she's a Wisconsin local and Green Bay Packer fan. Also the news of her child was kidn of sad, and perhaps that touched me a bit.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.