Author Topic: Was Ep4 Over hyped?  (Read 2193 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Was Ep4 Over hyped?
« on: October 09, 2003, 08:17:58 PM »
I really was kinda disappointed in tonights show. Don't get me wrong, it was very good, but I was expecting more drama that was shown. I think the Rupert switch was boring! There was no spice what so ever.

I thought the reward of the sewing machine was nice, but I don't need to see Rupert grope himself when he put the new skirt on, geeze, dig my eyes out with a spoon. LOL And then Jon's comment about having wet dreams about the treasure, WOW! Way too much info for me. Maybe Sandra is right, maybe Jon is an ass. LOL

Rob

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
Re:Was Ep4 Over hyped?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2003, 01:12:12 AM »
I think parts of the show were over hyped...

Ostens "near" drowning -  no where close with those floats out there....

and the stuff about Tribal Council being something not to miss.  Seemed like the same thing as usual to me... other than Jon being drunk and a bit of a pain in the butt.

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
Re:Was Ep4 Over hyped?
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2003, 10:48:32 AM »
You could just see JP loathing Jon for his obnoxious behavior.  Oh, Jon is the biggest a$$ I have ever had the displeasure of seeing.  Thankfully they blurred out his skinny but as he bared it down the beach.  I can see why they let him stay around another week, I don't think he could win and individually immunity, even if it was a drinking contest.

What is it with Jons and blonde curly haired guys on this show?  I wonder if Jon's luxery item was a teddy bear?  Give me Boston Rob any day. LOL

Snickers
Snickers
Did you miss me?