Author Topic: Lillian  (Read 3763 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Lillian
« on: October 03, 2003, 07:27:25 AM »
I thought that it was OK to start a Lillian thread??
I noticed that when Lill snuffed her torch after she was voted out..it didn't go out the first time..Jeffy said "Try that again..they don't want you to go"{ is this a clue to Lill coming back???} ???
Some of what Lill had to say on Lill on The Early Show
"Heartbreaking..I'm glad I wasn't the first to go".. abouther tribe .."Darrah is a lovely girl..Ryan S was my friend..Andrew is trying to pacify everyone..trying to keep his tribe together.. we went 9 days with no fish..
Phone calls:
Karen from Ohio: Where there any romantic relationships? ..Lill..There were friendships (snicker)
Troy..Did anyone try to issue you the leader of the tribe:?..Lill..my husband told me to leave my hat at home..to be a follower..
Jennifer:..did you find that being a scout leader was a disadvantage or advantage?Lill.., I could build a fire in the rain..

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
Re:Lillian
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2003, 03:14:35 PM »
Rumors floating out in spoiler land are suggesting that an "older woman" will have a chance to reenter the game. I've also read that the first loosers were taken to the looser lodges barely fed and made to excercise. There was something in Lil's CBS chat today that might point this out.

Q: After you were voted off, what did you enjoy most about your time in Panama?
Lil: I enjoyed the first thing I ate. It was a piece of a Snickers. It was like heaven. It melted in my mouth, and I'm not a real big candy eater, but I did enjoy that. I enjoyed smelling fresh sheets and being warm at night.

Why only a piece of snickers -- why not a whole bar, or something different altogether?

Will this pan out??? I actually kinda hope not.  I've always felt it was unfair for someone who had already lost once to have the opportunity to come back in... but, that's just me.  

My personal guess, from what I've read... yea, someones coming back probably within the next 2 or three episodes.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2003, 03:16:17 PM by archangelnot »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2003, 09:08:36 AM »
Thanks for the letterman info...some interesting things going on there with the cast aways...looks like jon was on the wrong team

Theresa

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2003, 11:16:29 AM »
i hope lil goes back, i would love for one of the older people to do really well and possibly win.

theresa

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2003, 01:22:22 AM »
I saw Lil on the Letterman show and she definitely looked much slimmer.  I applaud her for not trash talking anyone.  She was very nice about it all.  I hope the rumours are true that she gets to come back onto the island.  I can see her get along great with Rupert.  ;D

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2003, 04:53:21 PM »
hahahaha that is funny puddin.   I am sure Rob is throwing up at this very moment. :o

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2003, 10:00:22 PM »
PANTLESS! YucK. oh my. Can you say, cottage cheese ass running down the beach! Yikes!

Rob