Author Topic: Ruperts pissed, Osten quits  (Read 3291 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Ruperts pissed, Osten quits
« on: October 30, 2003, 08:11:18 PM »
Was it just me or was Rupert a little upset that he had votes against him? I really thought he was going to hit Jon tonite, which, according to Survivor rules, would have got him expelled on the spot.

The thing is, the longer Rupert stays, the more of a threat he is. And Jon knows that. No one may like Jon, but he knows the dynamics of people and of the game.

Osten quiting? Did he really quit, or was he just voted out verbally? Will he be invited for the Survivor Reunion? Will he be on the Early Show tomrrow? I can't wait to find out!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re:Ruperts pissed, Osten quits
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2003, 08:16:42 PM »
Jon is really Quote "Ballsey" He doesn't hold back ..I have to give him credit for that..He's more gutsey than that "Wuss" Osten could ever be..and Yeah..Rupert was really P'd off  :o

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2003, 10:23:29 PM »
Saw this on SNN
Spectacular Show Promised
2003-10-30 (Washington Post) - CBS says something so spectacular happens on tonight's episode that a conference call with TV reporters has been scheduled tomorrow to discuss it. Hmmm maybe this will clear up thE Osten Quit/voted out question??
Osten quiting? Did he really quit, or was he just voted out verbally? Will he be invited for the Survivor Reunion? Will he be on the Early Show tomrrow? I can't wait to find out!
I just read this on cbs website..
 MORGAN TRIBAL COUNCIL: OSTEN QUITS

There was no need to take an official vote at Morgan's Tribal Council, because Osten Taylor, the 27-year-old equity trade manager from Boston, Massachusetts, wanting to quit the game, persuaded his entire tribe to let him go. For the first time in the history of the game, a castaway chose "suicide" by Tribal Council. Completely exhausted, Osten didn't have the will to continue the game, thus choosing to become the fourth member of the Morgan Tribe to extinguish a torch. Osten justified his withdrawal: "My health is more important to me than a million dollars, I guess, right now. Does the means justify the ends? No, it doesn't."

I
« Last Edit: October 30, 2003, 11:42:13 PM by puddinpie »

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2003, 05:02:07 PM »
Yeah, I thought for sure Rupert would have decked him.  But they just used a lot of foul language and then they made up.  
And as for Osten, I still can't beleive he gave up.  Maybe he couldn't stand not being able to shave and his hair was growing back on his head.  I wonder if Osten had a realistic approach to the game when he applied to be on.  After all didn't he bring the booze.  Maybe he thought it was going to be one big jungle beach party.  :-X