Author Topic: TAR8 Puddin Appreciation Thread  (Read 16305 times)

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: TAR8 Puddin Appreciation Thread
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2005, 08:57:01 PM »
puddin, thank you!!  _*<     rob, the site is awsome,  ,,>(        and when i get a newer computer, i will see you, trevor!! :thumbC:
i love seeing all the newer members, and their participation!!  :holidayC:       cinni, mike-e, puddin, and gammy what a team!! :999:       to RFF!!! :keetaC:   }alc{ =)*   merry christmas, happy holidays, and a healthy, let's all get rich new year!!! :kissC:

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2005, 10:29:00 PM »
Welcome, TAR8Vet :  I have many questions for you or any other racer but will start with three.  If you have first or second hand knowledge, I'd predicate any info you could provide.

1)  Why was the drive to the pitstop in Lancaster from Mt. Joy so difficult?  I don't think any other leg had such changes in the order of finish from a roadblock/detour to the mat.  I ask this because even my plain old Rand McNally Road Atlas shows Blue Rock Rd.

2)  Why did the Schroeders ever get on I-20 in Mississippi?  It was a straight shot on US 49 to Richland and the BP Station.

3)  Why did the Weavers take that road in the Utah Mountains?  They should have gone north from Heber City to Park City but somehow went southwest out of Heber City.

Thanks

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2005, 01:03:02 AM »
And the missing Roadblock for Ep 4.  That's what I want to know.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2005, 12:47:41 PM »
Wow, it's great to know that this forum is known (and appreciated) by at least one former Racer.  How about creating a thread for former Racers to answer questions, if they decide to participate?  They do that over at TWoP...

Welcome, TAR8Vet.  You'll get plenty of love here!

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2005, 11:36:51 AM »
wow! welcome indeed tar8vet. we'd love to hear anything you'd like to pass along. i keep threatening to run the race with my sister some day. but alas, i live in the wrong country for now. maybe some day.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2005, 12:43:54 AM »
I can keep a secret. </]

It's ok. I don't want to scary anyone away too. :thumbC:

I promise I won't scream anything out. If I do, you can send me to my room without dinner. :nonoC: TAR8Vet (whoever you may be), you rocked this season. Truly a great competitior. Just another incentive for me to apply for the show in three years.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score