Author Topic: We finally know who Darrah is!  (Read 3343 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
We finally know who Darrah is!
« on: October 02, 2003, 08:21:58 PM »
For the first time in 3 weeks, we heard Darrah speak. Why is MB not including her in the show? It is a little confusing. Is it that mortitions are just quiet?

I really think that Morgans problem is Andrew yet. He is not leading them in the right direction at all. They have terrible living space, and it is time to get rid of him.

One last thing, and I know I have asked this in another post, but how did Lil not know how to fish? Is she really on drugs or what? She proved to be the real dip-wad she really is tonite, and I am glad I do not have to tolerate her anymore.

Rob
« Last Edit: October 02, 2003, 08:45:38 PM by Rob »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re:We finally know who Darrah is!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2003, 09:15:12 AM »
Well I think Darrah is being hidden for other reasons...plus MAN does she have an accent!!

The fishing....well I have fished before but with a normal rod and reel.  Plus I could not have tied a good enough knot to keep the hook on the line.

Theresa

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2003, 11:00:39 AM »
i agree about the fishing, i have done it with a rod and reel but i dont think i could have tied it good enough to keep it either, AT least she TRIED.  She told them she was going fishing in the morning, did anyone else get up and go???  i think one advantage the other team has is that they are eating good, that always helps.  They keep saying Osten has strength, well he is also used to eating, without the protein and such he is used to he will not have the strength that he should have.  They need to get off their butts and do something besides complain.  Why kick off the person that they say is the hardest worker and the only one they say knows how to build a fire???? That doesnt make allot of sense to me.  

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2003, 12:03:17 PM »
Theresa~~I just love your signatures!! :-*Would you teach me how to do a moving picture like that??I'm a puter dope head :-[ lol~~

Theresa

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2003, 10:14:59 AM »
Do you mean how to use one here? or how to make one?

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2003, 01:32:35 AM »
Theresa, those are neat signatures.  Please tell us how you made it to spell your name.  Thanks. :)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2003, 12:42:26 PM »
Theresa..your signatures are something else..I'm so jealous :(...lol  I've only had a pc since January and it took me 8 months to learn how to cut and paste :-[.. after a lot of practice I have finally figured out how to post a animation Yippee..

Theresa

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2003, 11:29:46 PM »
Some of them i made using Paint Shop Pro.  Some of them i had made for me on a news group called alt binary pictures animated gifs.  If you use newsgroups you can check it out, they make allot of things and they will help anyone learn that asks.  They are a friendly group of people.  If you don't know about newsgroups there is also a group on MSN groups called abpag3.  Here is a linkhttp://groups.msn.com/ABPAG3/welcome.msnw.  These people will make signatures for you if you request them.  I used to make them, but right now I just do not have the time, but I have found the animators are quite nice about making things or teaching others how to make them.  I learned from pointers from them and from tutorials that i found on the web for Paint Shop Pro.