Author Topic: Lil on radio 10/8  (Read 3010 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Lil on radio 10/8
« on: October 08, 2003, 09:21:40 AM »
Missed first part of interview  :'(…sent a   note to radio station to try and get transcript.  If I get the transcript I will update this thread.   Radio announcer (RA)

RA ~ You were voted off and that was not fair
Lil ~ yeah

RA ~ I do not understand why they voted you out.
Lil ~ I am not a cute faced 22 year old
RA ~ OH! Do you really think that is the reason
Lil ~ I KNOW that is the reason.  If you had the fire in your belly and the fire you could feel, which would you act on.

RA ~ Do you think you were too nice out there?
Lil ~ I guess, but that is my character.  And whether I was nice or not I would have been voted off

RA ~ Were you hoping that there would be a tribal switch or merge  so that you could get some food.
Lil ~ (after long pause) UUHHMM yes I was hoping that there would be a merge and we could get some food and that I had some more people to go to.  (she was reluctant to talk about this)

RA ~ Did you burn your uniform?
Lil ~ NO they take our clothes, they take all of our clothes.  
RA ~ So you can not auction it
Lil ~ I guess.  Survivor has a charity foundation and if the uniform goes to that then they can have it.

RA ~ You said your troop would razz you when you got home. Did they?
Lil ~ No they did not.  They were really proud of me and what I did.  I told them that they would hear things and see things and that they need to remember it is a game.  That people will lie and cheat but it is just a game.  (Have we seen this yet?  No one really cheating.  I thought this was strange comment)

RA ~ if you would have won 1 million what would you have done with it?
Lil ~ My daughter wants to be a doctor and I would like her to be able to do what she wants.  And not have the worries that most college kids have with money.  I did not have a lot money growing up and so I do not want anything big, I am frugal.
RA ~ Lil is still the giver
Lil ~ well wouldn't you give to your son or daughter?

Keep in mind that 100.3 KILT is owned by CBS.  I thought the what would you have done with the million questions was odd to a 3rd boot.  It does seem strange that Lil seemed bitter towards her tribe.  

Theresa

Re:Lil on radio 10/8
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2003, 10:11:12 AM »

Thanks for posting that so we could all read it.  I hope they send you the rest so we can read it all.

Theresa

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2003, 11:40:54 AM »
Awesome !! Thank you Texan..I like Lill more than ever what a sweetie  :-*~~  

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2003, 01:35:42 AM »
Thanks for posting the interview.  You are so lucky to be able to hear it.