Author Topic: S11: Finale Play By Play  (Read 21213 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: S11: Finale Play By Play
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2005, 08:46:55 PM »
Danni goes to vote

They both look at her and smile
Her head is down in her hands..............

S/R holding hands with Danni looking sad

VOTED OUT
Rafe......

Rafe: that's okay
Hugs Danni and Steph

Danni looks upset

Rafe: Good luck guys

Danni head down still
Steph looks at Danni and says thanks I think
Danni just nods
Jeff: you kept person you think best chance, let's see if you are right
R: felt like Iplayed smart and as honest as I could, betrayed when I should. Danni I understand decision and thought you were the one person who would take me so Stephenie I am rooting for you and will be voting for you tomorrow night

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2005, 08:48:28 PM »
Rafe voting for Steph doesn't suprise me one bit. I think he is still star stuck by her!!!

Rob

LOL after that big its OK Danni I wont hold you to your promise but screw you ! I;m rooting for Steph
!

Loved the jury's faces  :lolCX:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2005, 08:50:58 PM »
 :keetaC: Chug a lug
My local news ( out of Philly ) will be live on the red carpet with Phillies FAV Steph , " will she win ?" !

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2005, 08:56:10 PM »
Howler monkeys

Both sleeping
D: tossed and turned
S: D/S final two, both our names are in yellow (on flag)

S conf: woke up both with smiles, last night sleeping here with these creatures, i overcame every odd and had a target, proud of myself, never though i could do that

D conf: we are alike, to outlast all the boys.....

S conf: mind over matter, if you arenot strong minded, collapse

They are in the boat

s conf: after this nothing will stand in my way

They go to the pool

D conf: steph was best competitor to make it as far as she did.... want to go up against tough competitor, this is a dream, been awesome

Back at camp and they are throwing palm fronds in fire

S conf: started to break down shelter, burn everyitng for mayan gods,

D: amazing accomplishment
S: everyone will be proud of us

D conf: may be down, but never out, need to just see how to react to questions

S conf: i don't know what jury will throw at me but I will ahve an answer, i have good reasons, I outwitted/outplayed/outlsted them that is why I am in final two and they aren't

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2005, 08:59:47 PM »
TC

They sit and jury enters
Jeff tells D to take off necklace

Jeff: jury with seven you had hand in voting out, they hold your fate, basedon your answers, they will decide who is most deserving. opening statements to them and then they will address you and then you close and then vote

Danni: don't know where to begin, honored, making merge with numbers game thought no chance, was surprised no one thought I was threat, atheltic background and knew I would ben't be stopped when it came to endurance, played as honest and bst I could, hope at end that you can come to KC and have BBQ

Steph: Thanking all of you for making amaizing experience, didn't think I would have a shot. Final two, I am honored, I know some are upset and I hope ai can ease your mind and will be honest, glad i could experience it with all of you
Jury is now pondering...................

Commerical

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2005, 09:02:03 PM »
 :smileC: cant wait this is my FAV part of Survivor !!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2005, 09:06:12 PM »
wereeeee Baackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Here we go....

BJ: How's it going, nobody can take final two away, Steph, I know I am here b/c of you, do appreciate that but how proud are you of playing this tgame

S:i am proud, I know two people that I sorta backstabbed other than that, very proud, target on my back like you

BJ: Up until now are you proud
D: I am, surprised how long I stuck around, only thing I wish is that we won a few more immunities to keep our group together

Gary
I think this will beplayed with the last answer, most honest answers, no garbage

G: S, why shouldn't I vote for you
S: I said no matter what we would stick together, when you came over I did vote you out
D: I had an alliance with you but I was also aligning with Rafe, maybe wrong thing to do, maybe a selfish move but in this game, have to be but I am sorry for that

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2005, 09:09:58 PM »
Jamie
What an adventure
Danni, it isn't where you go but who you go with, if you hadnumbers who would your top five be
D: Brandon/BJ/Gary good bond. Would like to have been that way

Jamie: steph tougher question. I am not good with getting close and thenletting them go, how do you think jury feels about that when they saw that
S: The day your name came up, it was not my full decision, hard time sayhing to someone they are going, so I would hope those people would see I had good reasons and that I am still deserving of this game

Lydia
L:Stph been loyal to you but you voted me out, why vote for you
S: Thank you for being so loyal, if I took you I would probably have a better shot with you but what would that say about me as being a competitor, went up agaist best

Danni: you told me that you were going to take care of me, what happened?
D: I told you what I heard, we were honest with each other, you have to do some manipulation, part of game

Cindy
Danni, if you could remove one of the jury who would it be
D: definitely rafe, I know he is voting for steph he has that bond with Steph
Cindy: honest
Steph: OMG I don't know, I guess BJ b/c he is first one who made jury?? I don't know!???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2005, 09:15:29 PM »
Rafe:Congrats, you two wer elike sisters to me
Danni, you said that if I am in final three, you said you would take person who deseves to win, why did you decide opposite

Danni: one thing that changed my mind, saw her crying and giving it everything, I felt like she had a target and fought threw the odds she is best player and it was a toss up between the strongest and who is the deserving one

Rafe: Steph you were given a reason why you should win b/c you were dominant, I respect that, what do you think the best move you made was that you didn't tell me
Steph: HOnestly do not think there was one, you were only person I was totally honest with you

(Danni is kinda selling Stephenie here)

Judd
Congrats, Danni, have you ever went rollerblading/iceskated before
D: yes
J: you were one of the best skaters through this game. were you a backstabger at all?
D: one time, jamie asked me who I was voting for and I said Gary and I told once Brian I didn't know
Judd: seems like you lied a lot, you should go to confession
D: I do ask for forgiveneness every day
J: good answer

J: Steph areyou still starving? you eat moer than I do at home
S: I lvoe to eat
J: only thing you should be starving for is my vote, backstab, lie, deciept everyone
S: No I didn't
J: but you crossed line when you lied to my wife that is brutal, gonnapromise you something tonight and keep you
S: I did not lie to her
J: how was this not a lie
S: I didn't know I was voting you out
S: Danni came to Rafe and told us that Judd was doing this

Some more snark........

Jeff: W/ level of competitors, you couldn't ask more from a jury, you have one more chance to convince them

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2005, 09:19:23 PM »
 :whip: Judd  I knew he would be last to quiz the S&D , and it was worth it !

*%#
no idea how this is going to go down ?????????????? Steph very well could win this !!

Whatever

(~)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2005, 09:23:20 PM »
We see Judd vote Danni
We see Rafe Vote Steph

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2005, 09:25:02 PM »
Very candid jury, asked you to be honest, they want to hear why you deserve this

Steph: Thank you, wnat to prove to you, first the game is hardest game and it's gonna bring out bad qualities, i know i hurt a few people, i apologize, wanted to align with great people, i never let anyone make decisions for me, unfortuatly had to take leadership role, I outwitted..... everyone and that is why I am here woiuld be honored fo ryour vote

D: came into with six alliance targeting me, i wanted to sit back and see who controlled game, Rafe and Danni are the reasons you are here, I did get a bond with them, I do feel I outwitten and outlasted and would appreciat your vote toight, I don't say I deserve the million more than anyone else but it will go to good use

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2005, 09:27:43 PM »
VOTES

DANNI
STEPH
DANNI
DANNI
DANNI WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2005, 09:28:13 PM »
DANNI WINS ..........YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :holidayC:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2005, 09:32:29 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2005, 09:35:25 PM »
back to the playbyplay

cont...

Applause and hooting

Helicopter lands and he gets out and walks on in

Everyone all cleaned up pretty and handsome

Jeff comes down to cheers
Jeff looks like he is tired of this shtick

Danni's hair is straight, Steph all curlied out

Jeff: Alright!! Let's get to the votes
BIG LOUD CHEERS
Jeff: Jury thatnks for good final Tc, S/D waited a long time, here is what is at stake, Torrent one that Cindy chose not to give away and a million dollars, votes for a winner

FIRST VOTE: DANNI
SECOND VOTE: STEPH
THIRD VOTE: DANNI
FOURTH VOTE: DANNI

THE WINNER : DANNI

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2005, 09:51:22 PM »
Show challenge that Danni won immunity with envelope

Jeff: we showed that clip buying advantage, you paid 200 bucks for that, with my math that is a big return
Danni: that was best move for me, unbelievable, money well spent, this point it was all puzzles, terrible at them, i knew i woul dneed clue
Jeff: best move u made?
D: The in with Rafe and then getting him out, still deal with that though
Jeff: you made a deal rafe why did you give it up, was it really bout honor
RAfe: influenced by S's effort, wanted danni to make a decision she would be proud of but that is okay
Jeff: Danni you mentioned that once this challenge was about endurance you couldn't take him
Danni: I knew I could not take him, if I didn't make tha tmove family would ahve killed me, I like to think I'm a stealth bomber
Jeff: I never saw D playing game, was she underated
Gary: she smiled and worked hard, defijnitely played game
Jeff: Rafe you were morally conflicted, chicken a whole other topic
Rafe: morals hardest part, thinking truly proud of my decisions, didn't want to throw that away just to try and win, was surprised at the II's, no one expected me to win, i believe in myself, think people underestimated me
Jeff: Lydia bless your heart, but how were you still ing ame
Lydia: came in with differnet strategy, being mom, nurturing is a key but also though not athletic, i was provider and did job well with smile
jeff: somethig to be said for that, youra ttitude in toughtest season was remarkable, she would show up with smile
Lydia: positive attitude and good heart will take you far

Shot of the returning player scene

Jeff: twist was S/BJ coming back, appealing part was to decide to get rid of them or keep them
Steph: for me it was difficult didn't think past first TC, my first thing was to be leader and make a good alliance, major one with rafe and two others and got me to end
Jeff: you were sweetheart last season, hard?
Steph: Yeah, coming into this wasn't palying for seventh, same person but I am same person, I am who I am but I had to make tough decisions, have to play hard
Jeff: didyou think you could win?
Steph: came to game and thought i had a great chance but then I thought with other reactions thought I won't win. Rafe and I played same game, he may have won if Danni picked him (she said good move to Danni)
Jeff: starstruck?

Cindy: she was part of reason but only that if she can do I can do better
Jeff: Gary you were like S/BJ??
Gary: big fan, they were favorites, used it to their advantage, give them credit
Jeff: Wanna hear truth, you said it impacted game b/c it was cool to be around them
Gary: No dbout, asking them questions, they looked up to her, people were glad she was there

Jeff; Steph you won 10, lost 36 times in challenges, 25
TC's, does say a lot, hats off to you!
Jeff: Now you had bond with Judd and when he was voted out, blindside, one of the best exit lines

THEY SHOW IT

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2005, 10:28:20 PM »
Great Spoiler rshadduck    :keetaC:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,7142.0.html

My question is this:  we find out live who wins and not even Stephanie or Danni knew how the voting would come out til the live show.  So if that's the case, how could her grandma know she won?  It hadn't been revealed yet. [^/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2005, 10:31:04 PM »
Maybe Danni had a good feeling about the outcome  :winkC:

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2005, 11:53:19 PM »
WTG PUDDIN!! :danceC:  GREAT WRAP UP AND GREAT EPISODES!!   :keetaC:  I THINK, NO I KNOW, I WILL GET LOWEST SCORE OF ALL THE SITES TOGETHER!!  ((^  DANG, FORGOT ABOUT TRYING TO HELP TEAM BE NO1!!! |(  YES, I HAVE LOST MY MIND!!  LOVE Y'ALL AND ALL OF YOU DID GOOD!! :kissC: