Author Topic: CBS Planning Big Brother Reunion  (Read 5700 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
CBS Planning Big Brother Reunion
« on: September 29, 2003, 01:41:04 PM »

CBS Planning Big Brother Reunion Source: Variety Sunday, September 28, 2003

CBS is planning a Big Brother reunion on one of its sitcoms. With the CBS reality series having wrapped its fourth season September 24, the network hopes to capitalize on the show's popularity by bringing back nearly a dozen cast members from the last three seasons to guest-star on an upcoming episode of Monday comedy Yes, Dear

The plot will have a "Dear" character somehow end up as a cast member of Big Brother, and one of his friends tries to rescue him. While it's not unusual for reality stars to pop up on scripted series, it's rare for so many to appear on a single program.

Among the "Brother" residents slated to appear: Will Kirby and Hardy Hill from season two and Marcellas Reynolds, Lisa Donahue, Amy Crews and Roddy Mancuso from season three.

Michelle Maradie from this year's edition is already locked in, while winner Jun Song, along with runner-up Alison Irwin and Nathan Marlow and Justin Giovinco have all been approached about appearing.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2003, 01:44:03 PM by puddinpie »

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
Re:CBS Planning Big Brother Reunion
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2003, 10:05:10 AM »
I can't remember anyone from season one, although I watched, they should bring someone back from that season.  I enjoyed that one the most.

Remember the banners flying over head.  No that was something.  And when there was no HOH.  Big Brother has grown so much over these past years.

Snickers
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2003, 10:12:23 AM »
I watched the first season and almost said goodbye to Big Brother becasue I hated it. I didn't watch the first half of BB2 becasue I thought it was going to be just like BB1. But after I watched BB2, I was hooked forever, because I love the format they have right now!

And yes, the banners were too much fun. Remember the live feeds were free on BB1?

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2003, 10:26:59 PM »
From BBQWednesday, October 01, 2003

Former 'Big Brother' contestants to appear on CBS's 'Yes, Dear'

"Confirmed ex-hamsters appearing on Yes, Dear are:

• BB2: Kirby and Hardy Hill
• BB3: Donahue, Marcellas Reynolds, Amy Crews and Roddy Mancuso
• BB4: Michelle Maradie.

Along with Jun, other hamsters invited to appear from BB4 include runner-up Alison Irwin, her boy-toy Nathan Marlow and Justin Giovinco."

Offline nelehrox

• RFF Sr. Member
  • -Neleh Rocks-
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2004, 01:34:26 PM »
I saw bb3 and bb4. JUN ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2004, 06:43:04 PM »
I can hardly wait for this summer for the next BB..I hope that it's better than last year ::)..I hated it!!
I'm  already planning on getting the 24/7 hamster TV thingy! :D  It was a lot of fun..plus ..the chat rooms are a blast 8)..

Theresa

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2004, 11:13:58 AM »
i did not see the first season and from what i heard i am glad.  i did enjoy the next two seasons though.  i don't think i would watch if they do a new one.  The only two i really like now are Survivor and Amazing Race.

theresa