Author Topic: Just for thought. . . .  (Read 2596 times)

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
Just for thought. . . .
« on: November 17, 2005, 02:54:55 PM »
A lot of emphasis has been put on what Jeff has said at the end of TC this season.  Last week he said the game has been played with a lot of lying (they focus on Judd), the only difference now is that youll be lying to your Jury (focus in on Steph and Danni sitting next to each other at TC with Gary in the Background).  If that doent smell like F2 what does?????? 

Also Cesty said on Survivor Strikes Back that the season was reminding some of Thailand, he points out that its shaping up more like All stars while I agree with him on the points made by the end we will all know that The Mya Empire will be a lot like the Islands of Fire.

Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Just for thought. . . .
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 03:52:15 PM »
For Danni to place in the final 2 she must win every IC or something big happens with female bonding tonight perhaps reward ? I'm sticking with what Coby says in his interview on Rob & Trevors show ..Rafe & Steph final 2 .
Steph will not let a strong lady get to the end and is jealous of other woman and surrounds herself with men ...Rafe beats Steph final 2 .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2005, 12:20:05 AM »
well lots of female bonding tonight between Steph & Danni but still , why would she want to take Danni to the final or even Rafe ? Danni's nice , Rafe is nice .. unless its Danni or Rafe that takes Steph along ..I don't know I guess its wait and see where Judd stands  {l{ . Great show tonight , I'm actually looking forward to next weeks EP  :yaya:

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 10:15:15 AM »
hmmm looked like female bonding to me???? I also thought that Judd was gonna be on the outside of this vote guess I should have said that.  Now the question is does Rafe YES RAFE FOLKS continue to cut away at his own alliance.  I think everyone has thought Steph was pulling the strings it seems to me a little more like Rafe is.  If you cute Judd next week you have Rafe and Steph an easy pair, Gary and Danni another easy pair, and then Lydia and Cindy who get forced into being a pair and actually make a nice swing UTR pair.  Most likely at that point Steph would have to 100% be in with Garys strong till the end plan. If you cut Gary then you have the Rafe and Steph pair, then Danni, Judd, Lydia and Cindy who are all just kinda dangling out there.  At that point Judd and Danni should be easy to lure back in and Lydia and Cindy should still be going with the plan.  The second of these two seems like the most logical.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"