Author Topic: I know what Morgan's problem is!  (Read 6669 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
I know what Morgan's problem is!
« on: September 25, 2003, 08:11:06 PM »
Andrew. Plain and simple. He is a terrible leader and they should have given him to boot tonite. I really do not like him AT ALL. I like Jon a lot better and that ain't saying too much. They need a new leader.

And what is wrong will Lil? I am wondering if she really is a scout leader? Maybe that is the big lie. I know that all the other boards are saying that Jon makes the big lie, but geeze, Lil is a dip-wad. She must not be able to see ANYTHING. She is a piece of work, that is for sure.

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re:I know what Morgan's problem is!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2003, 09:15:23 PM »
I can't remember a team ever being this bad? Andrew the problem?? What about Osten?? I say let him go..where did he think he was going? to disney?and Lill(dipwad lol)..she knows what needs to be done but..she is not speaking up..they can't afford to lose again..they are so frustrated that they may actually win a challenge next week but,I wouldn't bet on it!
Lets face it..they are not a team..Drake is superior! I can't imagine them losing any challenge..they are bonded , happy ,and strong..

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2003, 11:38:26 PM »
I agree Andrew is a bit of a problem.  He is either not showing the proper leadership skills or he is a snob in his armani suit.  Osten bugs me too.  They need to have a plan and work together as one--not have some superstars and bit players.  I think Lillian doesn't want to show too much to Andrew otherwise she might be a threat to Andrew.  I noticed she was very careful how she answered Jeff's question at Tribal Council about what they needed to get the team going.  She just said they needed to fish more.  I think she wanted to say more but she knows from previous shows when you mouth off--you are usually voted off.  Oh well time will only tell. :-X

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2003, 11:10:02 AM »
I agree That Lil is not talking on purpose.  She knows she is an outsider and knows she is a target. She is trying to play under the radar.

Yes Andrew is the leader, but what all does he have to work with?  They did nto get very much supplies, even had money left!  The team is not willign to work together as they all are being cautious.

In Ryan's chat he said that Darrah did not talk much so he did not know her personality.  HE was there 6 days with her and she does not talk.  Sounds to me like no one trusts anyone so they are not going to work together.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2003, 05:46:09 AM »

Wow, Lillian not really a scoutmaster? You may be right about THAT being the biggest lie!  She sure isn't demonstrating the role she claims.  I kept thinking she'd come up with more scoutlike techniques...but then...maybe she's afraid by so doing, she would be appear to be trying to "run" the tribe.  That would put a target on her back.

Just some thoughts...

Gee, I'm sorry I've not been an active member here since joining last spring...but my summer was topsy turvy.  No time for posting!!  Here's hoping I can stick around and have time to post my Survivor comments often.  I truly love Survivor and love sharing my ideas/opinions.  Also like Amazing Race, BB, The Mole, Bachelor(ette) & Cupid.

I'm Keymaster of the 5 member BeachBuds team at Scurvy Dog.  Later, I found out Reality Fan Forum has a team at SNN also.  I would've joined it instead of starting my own.  I suppose it's too late to join you all now, huh?

I've been exploring reality TV world...but kinda lost most of the time...trying to learn how to navigate it.   At least, I joined the reality fan forum league there, & have voted in all 3 Eps!  

Tonite...uhh...this morning...when I was reading their forum game results...I found ANOTHER RudyRules!  I honestly thought it must be ME...since I joined the league from here.  That's OK.  I'm happy to find out there are still RUDY fans!  Rudy is my favorite contestant of all the Survivor shows.  :D

I hope the Morgan tribe wins immunity this week.  I think it's their time!  

cya L8r....
Enjoy Eppy 3!  :D

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2003, 08:58:24 AM »
Hi Rudy!

Glad to see you posting!  Welcome ;)  We would love to have you join our Scurvy Dog team.  Password is banana.
Where you from Rudy?  With a team called BeachBuds could that mean you are on the West Coast?  I, myself, live in NYC.  I do love the beach (as does the hubster) but it's hard to be at a NY beach after we've been to the Caribbean lots of times.  We are settling for a pool next year.

While reading the boards and websites I read somewhere about there being speculation about a Mole on each tribe?  Not sure if this is true.  If it is true than I believe it would be Lillian and Jon.  MB will definitely throw some big twist in there.  Gotta run now.  I only have an hour left before I must pick up my munchkin from school.
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2003, 10:17:34 AM »
Glad to have you here RudyRules! We love to have members post thier thoughts.

Welcome
Rob

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2003, 01:05:22 PM »
Don't remind me of the granny panties. I thought I would have to spoon my eyes out after that. I thought CBS had censors for that kinda stuff. You know, blur it or something.
LOL
Rob

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2003, 11:38:39 PM »
Thank you all 4the Welcomes!  :)

Drat! I thought sure Morgan would win one of the challenges.  Just tooo sad.   :'(  So now they'll go down in Survivor history as losing the most consecutive challenges.  At least the immunity challenge was a close one tho.  Rupert is a huge, strong guy, but he barely beat Osten pulling the rope.  I was hoping Michelle would weaken and fall! Oh well...maybe next week Morgan will win?  ???

I'm anxious to watch Early Show for Lillian's interview.  Should be interesting...  

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2003, 02:23:40 AM »
I'm from Colorado.  I picked the name Beach Buds for Scurvy Dog game for two reasons:

1.  Two gals & I met at the Gist.com Survivor message board during S2-Australia.  One is from Missouri, the other from Canada. We were the last ones standing at that board, which finally folded.  We decided to email each other, & have stayed in touch for over 2 years.  The Missouri gal recommended we go see Bette Midler's movie, "Beaches" b/c the story reminded her of the interaction between us.   Then we started using the greeting "Hey Beach Buds"....!!  8)

2. The name seemed appropriate also b/c most Survivor locations have been at beach sites!

Thus, Beach Buds!  :D

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2003, 02:37:59 AM »
Wow!  A Mole on each tribe?  Cool!  I have no idea who the moles would be at this point in the game. That speculation would certainly be an interesting twist...so I hope it's true!  ;D

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2003, 02:45:11 AM »
Glad to have you here RudyRules! We love to have members post thier thoughts.

Welcome
Rob
----------------
Thank you! : )
I look forward to "ranting" and reading rants here.  It seems like a very nice board.  I've been clicking on the ads below.  So RFF gets credit just 4clicking on them?  I hope so, cuz I can't afford to buy stuff!  :-\

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2003, 07:35:23 AM »
No, you do not have to buy anything, a click is a credit, and that is enough support.

Thanks
Rob

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2003, 05:31:42 PM »
I do not believe that there is a kick back from any purchases made. Oh well.

Rob

Theresa

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2003, 12:07:38 PM »
i clicked all of them Rob  ;)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2003, 01:29:47 AM »
Hi there RudyRules, I also love the Amazing Race and Cupid.

I had to laugh about the comment on Lil's granny panties.  I too was rather shocked that they dared showed it on tv but I am glad she wore those instead of a thong!!! ugh  :-[

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2003, 08:31:43 AM »
Just when I get Lil out of my head in the granny panties, now you have to make me picture her in a thong!!!  :-X :-X :-X Yuck!!!!

Rob

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2003, 01:15:21 AM »
Sorry Rob for giving you a barfy vision.  Here is a vision I think you will enjoy.  Picture you and Darrah lazing on the beach in whatever attire you wish her in.  Is that better now? hahahah :D

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2003, 09:15:29 PM »
Finally, something that I can picture without barfing. I really liked the who Darrah bathing scene, too bad they had to blur out so much, but, I guess, it is still CBS.  :-\

Rob