Author Topic: CANDIDATES SING A NEW SONG ON NBC'S "THE APPRENTICE" Nov. 17  (Read 4179 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
CANDIDATES SING A NEW SONG ON NBC'S "THE APPRENTICE" Nov. 17
« on: November 15, 2005, 01:16:08 PM »
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
CANDIDATES SING A NEW SONG ON NBC'S "THE APPRENTICE"
Released by NBC

CANDIDATES SING A NEW SONG ON NBC'S "THE APPRENTICE"

CANDIDATES SING A NEW SONG ON NBC'S "THE APPRENTICE" (NOVEMBER 17, 9-10 PM ET/PT)

NEW YORK - Nov. 15, 2005 - Candidates sing a new song when Donald Trump asks the teams to produce, write and create a song, which will play live, on-air for XM Satellite Radio on NBC's "The Apprentice," (Thurs., Nov. 17, 9-10 pm ET/PT).

The first order of business begins when Clay adamantly asks Trump for a change, thus evening out the two teams. Trump then delivers their latest task - to choose an unsigned singer/ songwriter to work with, write an original song, and supervise the production of a song to be played live, on-air for one of XM's premiere stations - XM Cafe. Both teams will have access to professional musicians to help them out. The team whose song best fits the format of XM Cafe, as judged by XM satellite radio executives, wins.

One team hits a high note with rave reviews while the other team's song falls flat. The winning team flies with Trump in his helicopter for a private skyline tour. Back in the boardroom, Trump's frustration with the losing team is noted as he remarks, "I don't think any of you should be proud of the performance this week..."

"EXCEL": Rebecca, Randal

"CAPITAL EDGE": Alla, Felisha, Adam, Clay

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: CANDIDATES SING A NEW SONG ON NBC'S "THE APPRENTICE" Nov. 17
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 01:51:26 PM »
Have this one TiVoed so that I can see what they do at XM. I love my XM Radio! Hope to see the inside of the XM Studios! LOL

Rob

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2005, 03:26:58 PM »
puddin, any idea what kind of music either of the teams sing?  That would be great to know :nods:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2005, 05:04:19 PM »
I'll look around Reality Junkee and will let you know if I find out anything  ;)

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2005, 09:11:13 PM »
I'll look around Reality Junkee and will let you know if I find out anything  ;)

Thanks puddin.  Any and all spoilers are most definitely welcome >*& :thankyou:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2005, 09:19:00 PM »
I found this at another site and don't know if its a spoiler or not??
 :cheeky:

I posted about this over the summer before the cast was released and wanted to come back and update it once we had the casts names and such, but I got really busy with work and a move and completely forgot about posting this until tonight.

One day over the summer The Apprentice filmed at my office...I came in and there were XM radio signs hanging on all the walls, which is weird since we have nothing to do with XM.

Anyways, eventually camera crews where everywhere and I saw Carolyn getting off the elevator and put 2 and 2 together. I saw several cast members, and tried to write down as much about them as possible.

So at some point this season there should be an XM radio task.

The only people I am 100% sure about seeing where Randal and Adam, as they I saw them outside giving interviews when I left the office.

I saw a guy in the halls with a camera filming him wearing glasses, hence I'm fairly certain it was Josh.

The only other thing I wrote down was there were two blonde women (I just dont remember enough to guess if they were Jen M, Alla or Felisha) walking down the halls with a tall white man (who I think was Mark, but could have been James).

Its not much, and take it for what its worth. I've not followed this seasons spoilers, so if this is all common knowledge feel free to lock it. I've never had any spoilerish info before, so take it easy.

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2005, 09:33:07 PM »
Thanks puddin.  The only problem I see with the "spoiler" you found is that Josh, James & Mark were all fired in the same week w/Jenn.  I loved that taxicab confessional ((^

So now I'm wondering which is the guy that is tall.  It doesn't look like Clay or Brian are that tall, at least the way it makes it sound. :unde:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2005, 10:25:37 PM »
I wish i had some spoilers for you RJ but I don't follow the Apprentice ,,but you already guessed that ..right  ((^ ?
banzai's the man but he comes and goes ( our  man of mystery  ;;) )..maybe we can send him some good vibes ................. Banzaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii we miss you and need you  {|

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2005, 10:39:49 PM »
Thanks anyhow puddin, I appreciate your looking for me >*&

Oh banzai, come out come out wherever you are.....please   :yaya: