Author Topic: EP 10 : 'Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy'  (Read 11069 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP 10 : 'Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy'
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2005, 04:58:16 PM »
Heres the messhall link , they really are working hard on this one .. )_^>

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2005, 05:56:22 PM »
Ok first things first Teams: Danni & Steph, Gary & Judd v. Cindy & Lydia, Rafe & Jamie.   Look for Lydia the be the weak link that looses the challenge and thats probably why Jamie is yelling I also look for him to complian how he got stuck on a team with 3 girls or something like that.  So they get the over night feast / pampering and family videos ??? i guess ????

Oh yeah say Hello to the Lagrossa family .

I think the IC will be won by a refreshed Danni she seems like the best squirmer. 

Then for the very close TC I think Rafe and Steph definately flop and vote with Gary and Danni for Jamie; Judd is eiter decides to stick with the group or more likely isnt informed by Steph. Lydia is up in the air as seen in the Commercials. I also think Cindy is in the dark as far as the old Nukum alliance so I dont see Rafe or Steph gonig out of her way to tell her, I find it hard Danni and Gary dont try to recurit her with late if they see the chance to shift however I dotn think Gary sees her as a player in the game. Gary has yet to approach a UTR player, Danni really doesnt need the help even if Gary goes this week so why should she chance it ???? Being the last member of your tribe isnt all that bad just ask Chris Daughtery.  Now as I said I think Rafe, Steph, Gary, Danni, and Lydia vote out Jamie, and other votes going to Gary, I dont think Judd or Cindy will ever see it comming.  Get ready cause next week everything is personal!!! or better read as Judds final words.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2005, 06:12:46 PM »
Thanks CJ ..  :cheeky: