Author Topic: Survivor 12 Panama **SPOILERS**  (Read 20764 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Survivor 12 Panama **SPOILERS**
« on: November 11, 2005, 03:08:03 PM »
S12 Panama @ sucks thread

TDTPanama Again?
TDT's calender Filming began OCT. 31st?

and this from ChillOne

Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Rumors around the net are hinting towards a potential "celebrity" Survivor 12; cast with a cross-section of popular reality personalities from all the top shows of the past few years (peeps like TAR's Charla and The Apprentice's Omarosa). Honestly, I'm not a big fan of this concept as I believe in the old truism, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Anyway, if the rumors do prove true, look for Survivor 12 (Spring '06) to return, once again, to Panama and the Pearl Islands. Being that Survivor 11 is currently in production in Guatemala, this would be a very practical logistic move for SEG. Plus, location would not play such an important role in a "celebrity" Survivor. My guess would be for a quick production turn-around to reduce costs; with S12 filming possibly kicking-off as early as August '05! Of course, this is all speculation.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 06:03:55 PM by puddin »

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Survivor 12 Location Spec
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 03:27:05 PM »
S12 is already filming in Panama (that would make 3 seasons there) and it is a regular cast, isn't it??

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Survivor 12 Location Panama
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2005, 12:50:47 AM »
as posted by Wezzie @ sucks  }bH{

Playa Galeon is just one of the 12 beaches on Contadora Island

Survivor locale gets ready to host another show

by Joe Taylor --- A. M. Costa Rica

Filming begins Tuesday in the Pearl Islands of Panama for a new "Survivor." Once again the 354-room Hotel Contadora Resort on Contadora Island is serving as the command center for the upcoming $275 million production of this mega-hit television show.

Mark Burnett, the show’s creator, is clearly attracted to the rugged beauty, the remoteness, and the rich pirate history of the Pearl Islands, an archipelago of nearly 200 islands 20 minutes by air from Panama City. This will be the third time that he has filmed the show there. The area was the location for "Survivor 7" in 2003 and "Survivor All-Stars" in 2004.

The security around the Hotel Contadora is significant. Most of Playa Larga, the largest beach on the island, has been roped off. Only the 350 crew members staying in the hotel and the locals with an official ID are allowed to enter. The guards tell everyone else that “the hotel is undergoing renovations” and not to proceed another step.

The security in the waters around Contadora Island is even more formidable. Several dozen Panamanian soldiers in boats are patrolling the area between Contadora Island and the islands of Chapera and Mogo Mogo where most of the filming will take place. If curiosity seekers get too close to either of these islands, they will be immediately intercepted and told to leave.

Crew members and locals hired by "Survivor" do not provide any information about the upcoming season because they have signed a five-year confidentiality agreement not to discuss the show with anyone. The usual rumors of enormous bribes paid to "Survivor" employees by tabloids have begun.

The curtain of secrecy on the island is so thick that only those fans who are willing to outplay, outwit, and outlast the competition will ever have a chance of finding out what is going on behind the scenes on Contadora Island.

For the many "Survivor" enthusiasts who have been flocking to the Pearl Islands since 2003, they do not mind being told to leave. It is all part of the excitement. Tony Ayala, manager of the Contadora Island Inn, has met many of these fans whom he calls "Survivor" trekkies.

They come to the island all the time, he said, adding that they want to see where Rupert Boneham won the immunity challenges, or where Colby Donaldson took his shirt off, or where Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich fell in love.

These travelers are easy to identify with their "Survivor" buffs, hats, and T-shirts. Their vocabulary is filled with references to previous "Survivor" sites such as Palau, Vanuatu, and Borneo, and they talk about Jeff Probst, the host of the show, as if he were a dear family friend.

Ayala enjoys telling about the time when he was asked by Mark Burnett to work full-time for "Survivor." “I told him that it was a great show, but that the main concept of the show ‘sucked'. These guys work together to become a tight group and then they are encouraged to stab each other in the back. What is that all about?” he asked.

Some on the island suspect, however, that Ayala is a closet fan of "Survivor." He enjoys telling about the cameo appearance he made on "Survivor" in 2003 when he served a beer to Boneham that the star had won in a reward challenge.

Until the filming stops and all the clean-up work is completed in mid-December, the island will lack some of its tranquillo ambiance. The locals do not seem to mind at all. The business generated by "Survivor" is enormous.

The owner of the Sagittarius, the small restaurant where many locals eat on Contadora Island, loves feeding the dozen or more soldiers who come in on a regular basis at mealtime. She says that until the arrival of the "Survivor" crew in early October, business had been extremely slow for several months.

She doesn’t have to even give the soldiers a check. She just writes down the number of meals served each day and then submits the figure to "Survivor" for payment.

Small boat owners and local guides also busily shuttle crewman back and forth from Hotel Contadora to Mogo Mogo and Chapera to prepare the sites for the 18 new "Survivor" contestants, each of whom hopes to leave the Pearl Islands with a million dollars in prize money.

CBS "Survivor 12" airs Feb. 6 right after the Super Bowl.

www.thepanamanews.com

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 06:04:04 PM »
contestant spec as posted @ TDT , nice to see ChillOne .. |#'
"Rasta chick" 
Age, City, State 
 According to ChillOne:
- "Goes deep into the game."
- "The rasta chick is a blonde." 

"African American girl"
According to ChillOne:
- "Goes into the game."

"Asian dude"
According to ChillOne:

"Military guy "
According to ChillOne:
- [url=http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm19.showMessageRange?topicID=2592.topic&start=1025&stop=1029]"Air Force roots"
(Astronaut? Named Barry? Jerry?)
- "Dominates the challenges."

SPOILERS and Speculation (Semi-chronological)
Source
ChillOne at Survivor Sucks 
December 5, 2005: Another game-related spoiler from ChillOne:

"I think you'll end up being happy" (in response to SurvivorSurvivorSurvivor's hope for "three tribes of six.")

Source
ChillOne at Survivor Sucks 
November 28, 2005: ChillOne adds both contestant info and some late-game spoilers at Sucks:

"The african american girl, military guy, rasta chick, and asian dude go deep into the game."

Note that this post was made on Day 29 of filming (approximately Ep11, with seven players remaining). He followed this up with the following details:
- On November 29: "... and the military guy dominates the challenges."
- On December 1: "The rasta chick is a blonde ... not sure of her ethnicity."
- On December 5: "Military guy has Air Force roots ... rumored to be an astronaut! Named Barry or Jerry."

Source
Joe Taylor from the PanamaNews.com; posted by Wezzie at Survivor Sucks 
September 3, 2005: Wezzie posts a lengthy local Panama story at Sucks about Survivor 12 filming (excerpted below):

- "...Once again the 354-room Hotel Contadora Resort on Contadora Island is serving as the command center for the upcoming $275 million production of this mega-hit television show."
- "The security around the Hotel Contadora is significant. Most of Playa Larga, the largest beach on the island, has been roped off. Only the 350 crew members staying in the hotel and the locals with an official ID are allowed to enter."
- "The security in the waters around Contadora Island is even more formidable. Several dozen Panamanian soldiers in boats are patrolling the area between Contadora Island and the islands of Chapera and Mogo Mogo where most of the filming will take place. If curiosity seekers get too close to either of these islands, they will be immediately intercepted and told to leave."
- "Until the filming stops and all the clean-up work is completed in mid-December, the island will lack some of its tranquillo ambiance. The locals do not seem to mind at all. The business generated by Survivor is enormous."
- "Small boat owners and local guides also busily shuttle crewman back and forth from Hotel Contadora to Mogo Mogo and Chapera to prepare the sites for the 18 new Survivor contestants, each of whom hopes to leave the Pearl Islands with a million dollars in prize money."

Source
Griffe at Survivor Sucks 
September 3, 2005: Veteran spoiler Griffe adds a third affirmation for Panama at Sucks:

"Survivor crew is scheduled to arrive on September 15th on this beautiful island. Unless they are going there for vacation, it seems that Panama is it for S12..."
Source
Wezzie at Survivor Sucks 
July 26, 2005: Dan Bollinger and Wezzie report in with similar location news at Sucks:

"I don't know if this is connected, but after ChillOne posted his speculations about Panama last week, Dan and I did some investigating. SEG is returning to Panama in August. Scouting? Filming? Mola shopping? Time will tell."
Source
ChillOne's blog 
July 26, 2005: Veteran spoiler ChillOne posts the following on his blog:

"Rumors around the net are hinting towards a potential "celebrity" Survivor 12; cast with a cross-section of popular reality personalities from all the top shows of the past few years (peeps like TAR's Charla and The Apprentice's Omarosa). Honestly, I'm not a big fan of this concept as I believe in the old truism, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Anyway, if the rumors do prove true, look for Survivor 12 (Spring '06) to return, once again, to Panama and the Pearl Islands. Being that Survivor 11 is currently in production in Guatemala, this would be a very practical logistic move for SEG. Plus, location would not play such an important role in a "celebrity" Survivor. My guess would be for a quick production turn-around to reduce costs; with S12 filming possibly kicking-off as early as August '05! Of course, this is all speculation.

We'll see how this all plays out this Fall. Stay tuned..."
« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 12:18:27 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2005, 06:17:42 PM »
Survivor Panama Set Against Backdrop Cocaine Investigation   ]][

At this moment, the twelfth season of CBS reality series "Survivor" is being filmed on the Pearl Islands
. The producers have worked with Arango extensively to facilitate the shooting of the TV hit, basically turning Arango's money laundering and drug trafficking empire into their production headquarters. The Survivor crew could not be reached for comment.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2005, 10:50:19 PM »
Lookee at what came in my e-mail tonight :

From ChillOnes Blog

Monday, December 05, 2005
Happy Holidays everyone! To read my spoilers, click-and-drag your mouse over the below text to highlight it.

Well, ever since the news broke on Survivor's return to Panama, I've been receiving information from the many friends I made while touring the Pearl Islands after the filming of ASS. As of now, I really only have descriptions of contestants; not names (well, except for one). But, I also have some game details. So, as of now, here is what I know:

To begin, infomation points to a 3-tribe scenario at the beginning of the game. For many, that comes as good news.

Additionally, the production will include the somewhat frequent use of a "penalty island". How it is used in the context of the game, I'm not sure. But, contestants are punished/banished to this island and isolated for a night due to some event in the game. Most likely, it's related to the challenges.

OK, now to the peeps. I know the descriptions of seven contestants; those that probably are in the Final 9 of S12 (based on intel). They are -- with game details associated with each:

1) Military guy ... with Air Force roots and possibly even an astronaut. His name is Barry (or Jerry). Might be the leader and most in control. The intel is that this guy is really kicking ass in the challenges. He wins the family reward challenge. Possible Final 4 candidate.

2) Black Girl ... a nurse. Awarded a family visit from Military guy (see's her husband). Possibly Final 4 candidate.

3) A very small man ... Awarded a family visit from Military guy (see's his son). Possibly Final 4 candidate.

4) Blonde girl ... does not get along with Air Force guy. When all are spending time with their families, she is sent to "penalty island". Does not get to see her mom. Possible Final 4 candidate.

5) Another blonde girl (noticible highlights in her hair). Voted off right before the family reward episode. Possible jury member. 7th place?

6) Asian guy ... sent to "penalty island" early in the game. Comes back to help his team win the next challenge. Possible jury member. 6th, 8th or 9th place?

7) Caucasian Girl w/ blonde rasta-style hair ... Possible jury member. 6th, 8th, or 9th place?

Well, that's it for now. I know there are 2 people missing from the "Final 9" equation. But, as of now, that's all I've got. As I hear more, I will post. And, when the contestants are officially revealed, it should make for even more fun matching them up with this intel. Best wishes to everyone this holiday season.

Posted by: ChillOne / 10:12 PM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Survivor 12 Panama contestant **SPOILERS**
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2005, 12:14:45 PM »
ChillOne
   quartzeye:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16 players doesn't work for 3 tribes. Any chance your source was confused by Exile Island?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QE -- one of my sources "thought" that there might have been a 4th tribe, but could not confirm it (as with the other 3 tribes). And, he also "thought" that one tribe was all women, one tribe was all men ... but could not confirm that either. So, I did not post it.

But, now that we know there are 16 players, it sounds like we will have 4 tribes of 4. And, it is highly probably that we wil see one tribe of four men. Another tribe of four women. Then other two, not sure.

We'll see ...

- The ChillOne 

ChillOne

Add a new peep to my F9 intel: 'Tall Skinny Guy'

OK, the question now is, how much more do you want to know?

- The ChillOne 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2005, 03:01:42 PM »
( i've been in Amazing Race mode )

to update , seasons spoiled !
from this thread @ sucks as posted by ChillOne

New/updated intel in red below (includes one of the Final 9 survivors I was missing):

1) Military guy ... with Air Force roots and possibly even an astronaut. His name is Barry (or Jerry). Might be the leader and most in control. The intel is that this guy is really kicking ass in the challenges (wins something like seven immunity challenges in a row). He wins the family reward challenge. Probable Final 4 candidate. Final 2 based on his immunity challenge dominance?

2) Black Girl ... a nurse. Awarded a family visit from Military guy (see's her husband). Possible Final 4 candidate. See F4 vote dynamics intel below.

3) A very small man ... Awarded a family visit from Military guy (see's his son). Possible Final 4 candidate. Possible jury member. 6th, 8th or 9th place?

4) Blonde girl ... does not get along with Air Force guy. When all are spending time with their families, she is sent to "penalty island". Does not get to see her mom. Possible Final 4 candidate. Name: Danielle? Also See F4 vote dynamics intel below.

5) Another blonde girl (noticible highlights in her hair). Voted off right before the family reward episode. Possible jury member. 7th place?

6) Asian guy ... sent to "penalty island" early in the game. Comes back to help his team win the next challenge. Possible jury member. 6th, 8th or 9th place?[/font]

7) Caucasian Girl w/ blonde rasta-style hair ... Possible jury member. 6th, 8th, or 9th place?

8) A tall, skinny guy ... Possible Final 4 candidate. (Note: Obviously, this guy may not have been skinny at the start of the game)

I'm told that at the Final 4 Tribal Council, there is a voting stalemate; 2-2. To settle this, the 2 square off (Black girl vs. Blonde girl?) in that TC fire building challenge we've seen before -- first to have their fire burn through the string, wins. Loser walks.

Of course, we now know it's called "Exile Island," not "Penalty Island." That is all.

- The ChillOne 

The Final 4 of S12 (based on intel):
ChillOne
Final 2: Military guy
Final 2: Tall, skinny guy
3rd Place: Danielle (fueding with Military guy)
4th Place: Black girl (nurse)

- The ChillOne 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2005, 07:24:16 PM »
I've updated my boot order (based on intel/logic):

BOOT ORDER BASED ON INTEL:

Final 2: Military guy
Final 2: Tall, skinny guy
3rd Place: Danielle (fueding with Military guy)
4th Place: Black girl (nurse)

BOOT ORDER BASED ON LOGICAL ANALYSIS OF INTEL:

5th Place: A very small man, Unknown contestant
6th Place: A very small man, Unknown contestant

7th Place: Blonde Highlight girl

8th Place: Asian guy, Blonde Rasta girl **
9th Place: Asian guy, Blonde Rasta girl **

** Note that intel received states that Asian guy and Blonde Rasta girl were not in the game around the December 2nd or 3rd timeframe.

- The ChillOne

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2005, 04:54:15 PM »
 wickchix & I use to pm each other way back during Vanuatu over at another board , she knew some stuff  so :winkC: fwiw ~

wickchix
(12/18/05 9:44 pm)

Wanted to post some tidbits ive heard, but i didnt want to if someone else already put it out there. I know how brutal you guys are... i didnt see about

A guy named bruce who is taken out of the game due to his bowel problems. Or the guy who had to get stitches..

Now i heard that the final two where a male and female with the male favored to win by a long shot. I heard the astronaut was final 3.

I have more, but i just dont have the time to look back on the 16 pages that is here.
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm19.showMessageRange?topicID=2618.topic&start=301&stop=320

I know... sounds like a GREAT episode. From what i understand they have major food issues and they pretty much starve for the first 12 days. When the finally get food, alot of them get sick. I guess this guy gets really **** packed (literally) and has to get out of the game. A woman does too, but she stays.

Ok... Im not trying to step on anyones toes, and i figured alot of the things have already been covered a million times on this board. Most of the time when i hear some good stuff, i look on the boards and you guys have been talking about it for months.

As for the beginning, i was told that they will have to endure another 2 day hike to thier camp. (been there done that) Im assuming that they are not given any kind of food in the beginning (which leads to thier 12 days of starving.)

As for the exile twist... the tribes can send someone to the island, however there is an immunity idol to be found with the same rules as before. (again... been there done that)

CHILL - the final 2 is just what was told to me... a YOUNG man and woman, with the astronaut being final 3. The man to win by a long shot because of something the woman does or how she behaves. I guess she is not well liked.

I usually hear little tidbits on some of the shows, but never enough to really fit anything together. Thats why sometimes i do write down what i hear to see if someone else can make some sense to it. Most of the time i keep my mouth shut, cause my skin is too thin.... but ill try and brace myself this time. :)

Im just hoping that they show all the good stuff in that instance. Alot of the things i hear are behind the sceens type stuff, so i hope they dont leave anything out. There is a woman in i guess the same type of issue, but doesnt get out of the game. Im anxious to see if that is shown also.

There is also some guy in the game that gets stitches, so that will be interesting on how that plays out. 

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2005, 01:41:54 AM »
Wow Puddin.  I know I can count on you to give me the goods.  I love this spoiler thread.  This is so interesting.  I can hardly wait for this show to start.  Give me more info please.  :holidayC: :holidayC: :santaC: :danceC: :danceC: :danceC: :danceC: :danceC:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2005, 10:43:08 AM »
I just checked around , nothing new "yet " today Bathfizzy  :smileC:

nice to see you  :kussC:

Strike that , Bianca has come up with a potential contestant , not only that but he is the grandson of the late MacDonald Carey from my soap opera Days of Our Lives  :heartC:
This guy is a hottie  {|

per Bianca ~

Okay here's a potential contestant who I believe is very likely to be on! :)

He was apparently away during filming and has also applied for Survivor in past seasons.

It's also possible he's the tall/skinny contestant from Chill's descriptions.

Aras Baskauskas, 24, Santa Monica, CA

*6'4''
*Single
*Date of birth: September 26, 1981
*Enjoys yoga, and is a yoga instructor.
*Went to Santa Monica High School
*Has a Bachelors Degree of Philosophy from UC Irvine
*Received his MBA from UC Irvine Graduate School of Management
*Was point guard of the UC Irvine Basketball team for several years.
*Hoped to play professional basketball in Europe and dreams of making the Lithuanian Olympic Basketball Team.
*Has dual citizenship (USA/Lithuania)
*Has a brother named Vytas
*He's the grandson of the late actor, MacDonald Carey
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 11:01:38 AM by puddin »

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2005, 07:57:07 PM »
Yes, eye candy.   :danceC: :danceC:

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2005, 02:20:21 PM »
oh yeah, that will do nicely. my new favorite already...go mac's grandson.

keep up the excellent work as always puddin'   {|
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2005, 02:31:44 PM »
The season is just about spoiled girls , lol

Wezzie ,spoiler extraordinare , has posted this @ sucks
BTW, I've been told by a reliable source that there isn't an astronaut in the cast.

I guess the dude is not an astronaut afterall ..maybe just a military dude?

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2005, 02:33:05 PM »
interesting

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2005, 09:02:08 PM »
Add another contestant

"Timber" Tina Scheer 
thanks to scribesoaisis
and confirmed by TDT this thread .
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 10:03:07 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2005, 05:55:41 PM »
Show content
Survivor: Exile Island - New Info On Contestant
Posted By Ricky on 12.28.2005

Who is going to outwit, outplay and outlast in the 12th installment of the hit series?

Alright folks. Panama may not be here yet, and it may be a few months until we get our second yearly dose of Survivor -- but that's not stopping IP from getting ready for the season. In a season which will hold new twists that will effect the game drastically, the players will need to play the game in a whole new style. We all know the name of this season, so its pretty self explanatory. Exile Island, it explains its self...and can change the game completely. 

I was given the benefit to know information earlier on about Aras Baskauskas; one of the contestants of Survivor: Panama! Though he was entirely spoiled by Biancaxxx@Sucks and her source. I was lucky enough to help confirm him, and in turn have been given ample information on Aras. Aras is a yoga instructor who lives in Santa Monica California. Though he can occasionally be found in Cape Town Africa as well. He is a nice guy, easy going; and is very close to his family, especially to his brother Vytas.

Weird names huh? Vytas and Aras are of Lithuanian heritage. Right now we have full reason to believe that Aras makes the final two, or at least the final three; and along with saying this, we have reason to believe Vytas is his family visit counter-part in the game. This has not been said anywhere on the net yet, and is actually 100% speculation from myself, but as said; my sources tell me, this is highly the case.

Aras is 6'4, and fits Chill One's spoiler as the tall skinny guy -- hence another final two reference. He had also applied for both Survivor: Guatemala and Pulau. He's a yoga instructor, and went to Santa Monica High-school, and then later attended UC IRVINE Graduate school of management earning a MBA.

Aras is easy-going, and definitely an interesting edition to the Survivor Alumnus! More info to come soon on everything: EXILE Island.

- Ricky Hoggard.

http://www.insidepulse.com/articles/45487

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2005, 09:03:54 PM »
Jeff Probst on KCBS News (12.12.05 Posted at SurvivorSucks by Bungler)
"The next Survivor has a great twist. We have an island called Exile Island, and the idea was: every week we're going to send one survivor on their own to exile. So, not only will you have to be on this island having to deal with the rain, and the bugs, and no food, you're away from camp, which is where the game is played. And the flipside is...is that somewhere hidden out there is hidden immunity idol. So while you're out there trying to endure the conditions, you're digging around trying to find this thing. And it turned out to be a great twist."
"This next season is really likeable group [in contrast to Guatemala's feistier group] and the whole notion of Exile Island puts some people in peril. It's a tough...it's tough when you get sent to this island, it's hard"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2006, 10:31:25 AM »
Add another contestant ,this from TDT ,our spoiled by ChillOne  military man ??

More information about Survivor 12: Panama - Exile Island contestant... 
Terry Deitz 
47, Simsbury, CT
Commercial pilot, LCDR in U.S. Naval Reserves 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2006, 11:23:16 AM »
This contestant has been tossed around , looks like TDT has confirmed ( thanks Bianca for the tips )

More information about Survivor 12: Panama - Exile Island contestant... 
Austin Carty 
24, High Point, NC
Actor/ Model/ Writer 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2006, 07:09:04 PM »
Bianca along with TDT, MayanSun (survivorfever ) , just to name a few have spoiled the S12 cast before TPTB released all the names , check it out .......... Link    :ron:cheer:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2006, 12:32:39 AM »
thanks Corvis for the heads up

'Survivor' thrives with more tribes
Skein will feature groups divided by age and gender
By MICHAEL SCHNEIDER

The locale may look a tad familiar, but the twist behind the next edition of "Survivor" is all new.
Exec producer Mark Burnett and his team once again traveled to Panama for the 12th edition of the hit CBS reality skeinskein, but they dreamed up a new wrinkle as yet another round of contestants scheme, lie and backstab to win the $1 million prize.

"Survivor: Panama -- Exile Island," which launches Feb. 2 at 8 p.m., will kick off for the first time with four tribes, divided by age and gender.

The show's older men, older women, younger men and younger women will go toe-to-toe for at least the first week of the competishcompetish. The four tribes then will reform into two in the second episode.

In the edition's other spin, one castaway each week will be banished alone to a separate island, where they'll have a shot at actually prolonging their stay on the show by finding a hidden "immunity idol."

This edition's round of contestants, which CBS will announce Monday, include several players who have already seen their fair share of the public spotlight. Southern California is also well represented, with five contestants hailing from the region. Castaways include retired astronaut Dan Barry, who flew on three Space Shuttle missions, including the first to dock with the Intl. Space Station.

There's also North Carolina native Austin Carty, who has appeared on the WBthe WB's "One Tree Hill""One Tree Hill" and ABC Family's "Switched" and wrote the book "Somewhere Beyond Here." Another player, Tina Scheer, is a logging sports promoter and performer who has been featured in magazines such as Sports Illustrated.

Other contestants include a retired Navy fighter pilot, a registered nurse, a yoga instructor, a performance artist, a singer, a social worker and a high school art teacher.
"Survivor" previously traveled to Panama for seasons seven ("Pearl Islands") and eight ("All-Stars").

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117935660?categoryid=14&cs=1

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Survivor 12 Panama **SPOILERS**
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2006, 06:04:59 PM »
reposting this here~

wickchix
(1/12/06 4:06 pm)

Got some new info and thought i would post here

CHILL-- i hope you dont mind, i know this is "your" thread, but people didnt treat me like **** in this particular thread. If you want me to move it elsewhere i will.

-Aras is final 2 and favored to win.
- Im still getting a young girl final 2 with aras.(most likely danielle) I know chill says blond girl to make final 3, but this person said her pics dont look like her at the end.
- It is the person known as the PILOT as final 3 (i think like everyone, this is being confused with the astronaut... it even confused me!)
- This pilot does extreemly well in challenges
- There is only one immumity idol on exile island. from what i understand only for the nine left (but this was scetchy to me) And the pilot finds it.
- The thing with bruce is he has a family history with aorta problems, and at the time they were not sure what his problem is, so 'they' take him out. He makes jury, and in RL time he was taken out Thanksgiving day, so whatever timeline that is in the game will tell you were he placed.
- First boot is a girl
- One tribe doesnt eat for 10 days
- One tribe doesnt eat for 12 days
- One tribe,(but could be one of the above) win a HUGE feast and they get sick.
- Aras gets cut on the last day of filming and gets stitches.

Now this is the stuff i actually wrote down. I need to think more on the stuff i thought i would remember.

See if any of this makes sense.....