Author Topic: RFF Reality TV Radio Show #23 - 11/9/2005  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
RFF Reality TV Radio Show #23 - 11/9/2005
« on: November 09, 2005, 09:20:56 PM »
- TWO hour Amazing Race
- Our thoughts on the teams on TAR 8
- Survivor
- Brandon's departure
- Possible upcoming alliances
- Still talking about Jeff leaving
- Laguna Beach
- Some Apprentice Talk
- Back to the last Survivor TC
- The hidden immunity idol
- Some horrible rated TV shows
- Visit our website and put yourself on our map

Link to download show:
http://shows.rffradio.com.nyud.net:8090/ep23.mp3

Use this link ONLY if the one above does not work:
http://shows.rffradio.com/ep23.mp3

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: RFF Reality TV Radio Show #23 - 11/9/2005
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 05:37:48 PM »
I've already listened to your recent edition of your show and now am thinking what am I going to do for a whole week??  I've downloaded alot of your other shows and I DID hear your first podcast.  Rob, I loved it, I didn't think it was horrible like what you think.  My hubby was watching something on tv and I had my earplugs listening to your first show.  I kept cracking up.  You both are so amusing to listen to.  There is another podcast show with a husband and wife.  But they remind me of some characters from SNL.  Do you remember the two gals who did the cooking radio show?  That's who they remind me of...very dry.  You both are very entertaining.

Trevor, when you were talking about TAR and the Griswald family with the Grand Canyon, I was thinking the exact same thing.  It just cracked me up.

One other thing that cracked me up that I thought you might touch on:  when the Paolos found out they were going to Arizona, she said "why are we going to Arizona?  I want to go to New Zealand" ((^    And then the Weavers, one of them said "What state are we in"?  I tell ya, they need a geography lesson BAD!  |(

Too much fun all these reality shows.  That's why I'm Reality Junkee! :]

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
Re: RFF Reality TV Radio Show #23 - 11/9/2005
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 08:46:02 PM »
Thank you!!!!!!!!!  Every time I see Grand Canyon I think of that movie...............

BTW, make sure you let Rob know the first show didn't suck.  I personally thought I was a cross between a young Wolfman Jack and Howard Stern.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."