Author Topic: Game Over!  (Read 3639 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Game Over!
« on: September 24, 2003, 09:28:42 PM »
All I have to say is at least Ali didn't win. But I really do feel sorry for the both of them. The jury has some nasty things to say about them tonite. And I really don't think that too many people from this season are going to be good friends. There were some mean things said about each other in that house, and I know I couldn't forgive some of them.

I am shocked that Nate voted FOR Ali. That was a shocker vote for me. Another was Erika voting for Jun. Anyway, I will say it again, at least Ali didn't win. But she did play a hard game, and both played a smart game. I feel sorry for the both of them if they read ANYTHING about themselves on the internet because I don't think there is a nice thing about them out there.

Congrats Jun & Ali for making it that far in the game.
Rob

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
Re:Game Over!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2003, 06:04:45 PM »
I was rooting for ali, ever since getting saved by Nathan. (Gotta love them underdogs) I don't think that there was really anyone in the house that didn't bash someone at sometime... (other than possibly Michelle, because she wasn't there long enough to do it).

While either winner was fine with me, I do think that it should have been a little bit closer.  Both of them did things to piss others off in the house.  Ali did win a lot of things in order to stay in the game and while they might not have liked her, some respect has to be given to her for that.

I will say that a lot of the fun of BB4 was ruined right at the end by the contestants not being happy for the winner.  Even will, probably one of the most evil of the BB contestants was congratulated when he won.

I will say that I felt sorry for both Jun & Ali last night and it's too bad that they didn't get a chance to make things better with the folks that had been sequestered before the final show.  At least the sequestered folks had that opportunity to make up for things at the house.

All in all, it was a good season, just a disappointing ending for me, not because of the winners, but the actions of the losers.