Author Topic: TAR9 Spoilers /Rumors  (Read 172000 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: TAR9 Spoilers /Rumors
« Reply #325 on: March 28, 2006, 11:28:34 PM »
Giantsfan22
I don't get
most of the jokes

Re: TAR 9 - Spoilers Thread

Wow, I'm accused of messing with you guys, I finally feel like I'm part of the club, woo hoo!
Okay, the "young and good looking" quote actually came from a conversation I had with my sister, she said that's what he said that the lady who was talking to them said about them.
(sounds confusing, I know, welcome to my family)
I just talked to him again, I asked if he was sure it was the hippie dudes, he said he saw them mostly from behind, he was really busy at the time, but he's pretty sure it was them. He is going to ask the lady that talked to them tomorrow about them if he remembers. I will let you guys know what he says asap. Sorry for the confusion, I actually thought he was referring to the frat boys all along.

link   

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #326 on: March 28, 2006, 11:29:30 PM »
oy veh lol :lol:

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #327 on: March 29, 2006, 11:04:11 AM »
The weekly Hattiesburg newspaper article about Lake and Michelle had a couple of "semi-spoilerish" things so I thought I'd post in here. I don't know if the article is right with the hour long yeild since they screwed up the names but here it is:

For the first time in the race, teams were given an option to yield, and the Garners were the only team who opted to stop another team immediately. Thinking that they were neck-and-neck with the "pinks" team, the Garners "yielded" Dani and Michelle, forcing them to wait for an hour - and ultimately get the ax. However, with Ray and Yolanda behind, the Garners could have saved the "Yield" for later.

Certainly the Garners won't get much love after Wednesday's episode, but at least one team likes them. According to Lake's mom, Diane, B.J. and Tyler came through Hattiesburg last week and visited with the Garners, including a ride down to New Orleans.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #328 on: March 29, 2006, 11:13:41 AM »
BJ & Tyler like everyone  :lol: , thanks Sups !

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #329 on: March 29, 2006, 11:34:02 AM »
BJ & Tyler like everyone  :lol: , thanks Sups !

I love these guys. If I would have know they were in NOLA I would have run down to see them and given them a big hug.  :jumpy:

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #330 on: March 29, 2006, 01:37:23 PM »
This could be a fake spoiler but I don't think the original is. If it were completely made up was Alaska a coincidence? One thing is for sure, Jeremy's shoes would catch your attention. Who knows why giantsfan is changing the story -- misdirection?

posted on 12/2/05 9:08 pm Giantsfan22
 Okay, I have lurked on this board for a few years and this is my first attempt at a spoiler.
My brother in law works for Alaska Airlines in Anchorage, and about half an hour ago he saw 2 guys go running through the airport with a camera guy and a sound guy following them. The only description I could get out of him was that they were 2 dudes dressed alike in matching gray sweaters and blue Adidas shoes, mid 20's, and they were looking for Northwest Airlines. They spoke to a native Alaska woman in her 50's who also works there and said they were headed to Denver. They went first to Northwest counter, then Continental, then back to Alaska Airlines.

Last night I noticed that Ray and Yolanda were dresses in gray shirts ...  Could someone mistake Yolanda for a man and not mention that the people were African-American?

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #331 on: March 29, 2006, 02:05:03 PM »
The weekly Hattiesburg newspaper article about Lake and Michelle had a couple of "semi-spoilerish" things so I thought I'd post in here. I don't know if the article is right with the hour long yeild since they screwed up the names but here it is:

For the first time in the race, teams were given an option to yield, and the Garners were the only team who opted to stop another team immediately. Thinking that they were neck-and-neck with the "pinks" team, the Garners "yielded" Dani and Michelle, forcing them to wait for an hour - and ultimately get the ax. However, with Ray and Yolanda behind, the Garners could have saved the "Yield" for later.

Certainly the Garners won't get much love after Wednesday's episode, but at least one team likes them. According to Lake's mom, Diane, B.J. and Tyler came through Hattiesburg last week and visited with the Garners, including a ride down to New Orleans.

I guess the yield is now more detrimental.
And looking at the caps at TR files i feel Eric and Jeremy and MOJO did the same thing as Dani during the roadblock and [at least we didnt see] them having to fix it.

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #332 on: March 31, 2006, 11:16:34 AM »
Mojo?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #333 on: April 04, 2006, 01:42:46 PM »
not really spoilerish but I didnt know where else top post this

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #334 on: April 04, 2006, 02:37:20 PM »
I can't help to wonder if Ray & Yolanda are safe this week based on Ben Ecksteins odds or if the inteview with Ben was from an earlier date  :umn: ? things to ponder........

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #335 on: April 05, 2006, 01:53:42 AM »
Puddin, thanks for posting that article.  That is great that the teams get to keep the money they get on each leg.  Good souvenir to have.  I don't why BJ and Tyler need to be more aerodynmic with those orange cordarounds on.  They don't plan to fly do they??  Or does it make them get to the mat faster in a foot race? :snicker:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #336 on: April 06, 2006, 02:46:22 PM »
Anyone have verizon?

ETA , on second thought it was probably just a fluke because of the schedule change .

Hunk du Jour
Just Tuned In

Today @ 3:14 pm Post #4788
I don't know what I was thinking... but I was totally spoiled by Verizon's VCAST service yesterday afternoon. At 5:10pm or so I was playing with my phone and noticed CBS had a section in the VCAST "we'll send video to your phone" service...

The first clip was an interview with the Nerds, the eliminated team who'd not yet been eliminated! Fair warning -- avoid VCAST the day or two before an episode if you don't want to be spoiled. :) 
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 02:50:54 PM by puddin »

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #337 on: April 06, 2006, 04:13:02 PM »
Anyone have verizon?

ETA , on second thought it was probably just a fluke because of the schedule change .

Hunk du Jour
Just Tuned In

Today @ 3:14 pm Post #4788
I don't know what I was thinking... but I was totally spoiled by Verizon's VCAST service yesterday afternoon. At 5:10pm or so I was playing with my phone and noticed CBS had a section in the VCAST "we'll send video to your phone" service...

The first clip was an interview with the Nerds, the eliminated team who'd not yet been eliminated! Fair warning -- avoid VCAST the day or two before an episode if you don't want to be spoiled. :) 

i do, ive never really seen tar on vcast though

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #338 on: April 06, 2006, 04:23:10 PM »
Well maybe you can look for the CBS thingy next Wends  :jumpy:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #339 on: April 09, 2006, 04:49:20 PM »
bump

I almost forgot about this

some tidbits I found searching TAR9 spoilers ~

One Response to “Amazing Race 9 Currently filming”
sylla Says:

January 15th, 2006 at 2:36 pm
I can confirm that AR have been sited in Perth Western Australia in November, a friend works at the airport. There were about 4 teams noticed by staff. One of those teams has been given a fine because they had concealed food on them, they were trying to take chicken sandwiches off the airoplane.
Another team ( that had no money) was reprimanded for pushing to the front of the lines in customs.

Sightings

In Australia

“Onlookers at Adelaide Airport on Sunday wondered what all the fuss was about when a desperate-looking couple attempted to book a capacity Singapore Airlines flight.  They also happened to be young, good-looking Americans carrying only backpacks, with a TV crew filming their every move.”

Couple = male/female team
Most likely = Mojo

In Alaska

Posted by Giantsfan22 before start of race (Sucks):

“My brother in law works for Alaska Airlines in Anchorage, and about half an hour ago he saw 2 guys go running through the airport with a camera guy and a sound guy following them. The only description I could get out of him was that they were 2 dudes dressed alike in matching gray sweaters and blue Adidas shoes, mid 20's, and they were looking for Northwest Airlines. They spoke to a native Alaska woman in her 50's who also works there and said they were headed to Denver. They went first to Northwest counter, then Continental, then back to Alaska Airlines.”

Arguments for Eric and Jeremy: Dressed in ordinary clothes. More likely to be described in their mid20’s than BJ and Tyler.
Arguments against BJ and Tyler: No reference to beards. Unlikely to wear ordinary clothes.

Posted by Giantsfan22 after start of race (Sucks):

“Hi all, I'm the person that had the info on the alaska sighting a while ago. Got some more info from my brother in law who finally watched his tapes of the show this morning, he is pretty sure the guys he saw at the airport were the hippie dudes. I laughed, because all this time I had been assuming by his original description that it was the frat boys. I said "You told me they were young and good looking", and he said, "well, they are",”

The description “young and good looking” was used in the Australia sighting above. The original sighting in Alaska makes no reference to “young and good looking”. That means that Giantsfan22 are messing with us. A person describing BJ and Tyler would not refer to their shoes nor their clothing – but most likely to their facial hair – their most distinctive feature (assuming they are dressed in ordinary clothes).

In Australia

“Take this FWIW - I was talking to someone who saw TAR being filmed in Perth, and they said they saw an old couple walking around Fremantle with a cameraman, sound guy etc. They speculate they were around 50-60yrs old. They think it was a male/female couple or possibly male/male (they aren't completely sure, as they only got a glimpse of them). They couldn't remember what clothes/colours they were wearing.”

Most likely: Fran and Barry

By Turt T

“am just going to say that australia is one of the last countries they go to and only four teams were spoted and none of them were the hippies but i know three out of the top four left because they asked me were the jail is and they are ray and yolanda the frat boys, josheph and monica but i couldnt identify the other team”

We may have to accept the fact that BJ and Tyler is not in the top 4 after all.

Turt adds
that is correct there were four teams at freo and only three came up to me in the afternoon but there was apparantley another team that came throuugh in the morning but i dint see them but i asked 2 weeks ago ,to someone i work with what did they look like and they said a couple in there late 30's which means it must be lake and michelle 

I dont know that I beleive Turt , I guess we wait and see ........

we also have this from Tylers myspace
posted one of the hippies message board fwiw
( the poster is from Perth )

3/13/2006 12:32 AM

hey!!!!
whats been happening?!
how did everything go with the docu?
peace out
Christiane (Miss Teen Australia girl from the plane lol) 

http://www.myspace.com/xtoxdiexforx   

« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 04:55:54 PM by puddin »

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #340 on: April 09, 2006, 09:12:42 PM »
Well we  will find out soon.  Because if this is true Bj and Tyler get eliminated next.

MOJO, Ray and Yolanda, EJ and LM in Australia, plus the old couple [FB], thats 5 teams in Aussy, so BJ and Tyler must be eliminated in Greece [according to ES its a elimination].  So we will find out Weds if its true or not [otherwise we will see in OMAN weather or no its true]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #341 on: April 09, 2006, 10:09:39 PM »
But then we have Giants fan relative whatever saying the team with matching grey sweaters and blue adida's shoes in Alaska are The Hippies ,then theres that myspace entry @ Tylers my space from the girl in Perth about the airplane.

Offline mcalpine9

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #342 on: April 10, 2006, 06:53:32 AM »
According to Turt:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i love the hipies and i know most of u do to but i work at a shoe shop were the pit stop was in australia in fremantle and i saw four teams run to the old jail which is the pit stop and i didnt see the hippies go past
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
i am just going to say that australia is one of the last countries they go to and only four teams were spoted and none of them were the hippies but i know three out of the top four left because they asked me were the jail is and they are ray and yolanda the frat boys, josheph and monica but i couldnt identify the other team

Quote:
that is correct there were four teams at freo and only three came up to me in the afternoon but there was apparantley another team that came throuugh in the morning but i dint see them but i asked 2 weeks ago ,to someone i work with what did they look like and they said a couple in there late 30's which means it must be lake and michelle

First Turt says he/she saw 4 teams running past towards the prison. Later he/she says that he/she only saw 3 teams and that one of the teams came through in the morning and he/she had to ask another person who this 4th team was. How many teams did he/she actually see ? Why the discrepancy? It sound more and more like a fake spoiler to me - a little bit to convenient. So all three 3 teams would go to the same person in the same shoe store to ask for directions? What are the chances of that?

Offline teeliner

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #343 on: April 10, 2006, 02:10:24 PM »
I've gotta say, that March 13 myspace comment on BJ's site by Christiane, the Australian beauty contestant, to me is the most interesting thing I've seen. This was posted by a real person with a name and from the other posts, you can confirm who she is. Also....the Miss Teen Australia pageant was held in Darwin from November 24 - 27.  And the young lady on the plane was from Perth. Could she have met BJ on a flight from Perth to Darwin?  Does this fit with the speculated timeline? To me, unless Ms. Christiane has her racers confused, it looks like the hippies are still in it in Australia.  That would make me happy. And yes, this is my first post. 

Offline mcalpine9

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #344 on: April 10, 2006, 02:44:49 PM »
What did the Australian beauty say?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #345 on: April 10, 2006, 02:59:58 PM »
Welcome teeliner :yaya: , i did not know about the pageant on the 24th to 27th !!! Nice find !!
Ausser timeline from articles

23/11 - filming at Rottnest Island Prison (near Perth)
24/11 - arrived in Darwin, went to Skycity hotel
25/11 - went to crocodile park
28/11 - “desperate-looking” couple running around airport in Adelaide

here you go mcalpine ( her comment to Tyler was bumped off but this is what I copied , with a link to her myspace site )
also aren't the Racers suppose to tell people they are making a document ? I think thats what Ucheena did .

3/13/2006 12:32 AM

hey!!!!
whats been happening?!
how did everything go with the docu?
peace out
Christiane (Miss Teen Australia girl from the plane lol) 

http://www.myspace.com/xtoxdiexforx   

Offline teeliner

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #346 on: April 10, 2006, 04:23:38 PM »
here you go mcalpine ( her comment to Tyler was bumped off but this is what I copied , with a link to her myspace site ) also aren't the Racers suppose to tell people they are making a document ? I think thats what Ucheena did .
puddin, do you know if anyone saw the girl's comment on Tyler's site? It's still on BJ's but there's nothing on Tyler's and there are other comments from that same date.  It seems that Tyler has been pretty good about editing things off of his site.  He got rid of the E&J party pics pretty quickly that someone posted but BJ still has them on his.

Thanks for the information on the Aussie dates.  Whoa, that does look like a possibility, doesn't it?  Personally, I would take this myspace comment more seriously than sightings by a U/I person posting on a board.  I'm still hoping she got her racers ID'd right and didn't confuse them with someone else.  Pleeeease. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #347 on: April 10, 2006, 06:11:07 PM »
Maybe it was BJ's site that I read the comment  :angel: ..memory is the first thing to go .....right  ;)

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #348 on: April 14, 2006, 06:27:33 PM »
 :bny7:  Hey puddin, it's called the Eagle Express.     :jumpy:   Here is a picture of a Rottnest Island Ferry, Australia.    :snicker:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #349 on: April 14, 2006, 06:32:54 PM »
SON OF A B!!!

Boingo WAY TO GO !  :jumpy:  :jumpy:  :jumpy:

my 2cents , I've been saving this ,I never ever put the two together !!