Author Topic: Some things you just gotta accept. . .  (Read 2525 times)

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
Some things you just gotta accept. . .
« on: November 03, 2005, 11:11:22 AM »
Id like to begin by congradulating Brandon on playing a great game and recieving the Boston Rob award for playing a hard game and not making the merge.  If they have all stars 2 Ill look for you to hook up with a hottie like Darrah who you can carry to the final 2. 

As much as we wanted a spoiler free season looks like things are starting to crumble.  After week one it seemed as if there wasnt any info floating around.  Immediately people start to read into pregame hype and weight loss spoilers.  Always seems early on the info is hard to read into but as the season materalizes you can get a good gague on things.  Now Previous to our new member posting that he knows Danni's Grandma and "she won survivor" I had reasons to believe that she was gonna make F2. She got strong pregame hype, and has played a good game of controlling things with out being in the middle (ie the Blake vote, and her apparent control over BJ and Brandon).  Now if you were Danni how would you be comfortable enough in your F2 to actually think you won???? Maybe if you were next to Stephanie.  Who would vote for the person who had another chance?????

Once it was out that Stephanie was on this season someone posted the comment Probst made "she will give regular survivors a lot to complain about"  That sounds like F2 to me.  Now I think Rafe is the swerve like Ian was last season, Both have a similar "did very well rumor going around" as well as Probst comments "he might know who to team up with".  The first comment is a direct link to Ian last season and the second one is mainly pointing out he is a fan and knows the game (basically he will do well). 

Now all that being said I have everyreason inthe world to believe the Final 3 are Danni, Steph, and Rafe and every reason to believe Rafe is #3 and Danni is the winner.  If you dont believe me check out Bo-dog sports book she the 2/1 favorite much like Tom was for all of last season.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Some things you just gotta accept. . .
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2005, 12:25:54 PM »
Can you post the link to Bodog , CJ  :yaya: ?

this from inpulse :

'Survivor: Guatemala' Spoiler - Information Received About One Contestant
Posted By Murtz Jaffer on 11.01.2005

We have learned that one contestant goes really far... click at your own peril.
Inside Pulse has received a tip that returning contestant Stephenie LaGrossa goes really far into the game. At this point, her making the final four is quite certain but there is additional info currently being deciphered that could have her going even farther.

The situation is definitely a strange one, as one would assume that the other players would be attempting to eliminate the contestants who have already played the game before but this does not seem to be the case. 

http://www.insidepulse.com/articles/44158

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Some things you just gotta accept. . .
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2005, 01:27:08 PM »
Thanks CJ and thanks for sharing your thoughts  :kuss: