Author Topic: Holy...crap...  (Read 3291 times)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Holy...crap...
« on: October 27, 2005, 10:08:52 PM »
I had The Apprentice on my bedroom TV tonight (just because I was more or less bored), and I couldn't believe what Donald did. He fired all four contestants in the boardroom right then and there! It was shocking! I wonder how the rest of the contestants are going to find out about this...*(^
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Holy...crap...
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 10:20:11 PM »
Wow Mandy , no kidding ? I guess they want to put this car crash to rest ASAP  {l{

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 10:58:18 PM »
The team did so bad during the task (sales DROPPED a good 30%). I didn't hear or see what Donald wanted with four people (including the Project Manager), but all four of them got kicked off the show. That's so sad, I was laughing when I heard about it.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2005, 12:05:11 AM »
That was by far the best Apprentice boardroom ever.  It made sense to fire all 4 of them.  They all missed the concept of sell, sell, sell.  I found it quite funny when all 4 had to squeeze into the back of the taxi cab and not one of them said a word.  Jennifer looked like she was ready to laugh but poor arrogant Josh, he just couldn't beleive what happened to himself.  So arrogant.  I can hardly wait until next week as they will have to show the remaining team members discussing who would be let go and then they will wait for the other 3 to return but they don't.  I wonder if Donald calls them back down and reshuffles the team.  I just have so many questions.  *(^

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2005, 09:34:47 PM »
That was by far the best Apprentice boardroom ever. 

AMEN! BEST BOARDROOM EVER! This was almost as good as the lifetime gasoline on TAR.

Donald should let the others sleep on it for the night. That would be hilarous watching them wake up and wondering what the in the world is going on in the boardroom.

They should merge into one team.

Did they start the season late? Is firing four at once gonna end the season early?
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2005, 04:07:26 PM »
I don't know how firing 4 at a time affects the schedule (and I'm too lazy to look it up).  I imagine NBC must have calculated the number of episodes prior to the season.

Last night (Nov 3), Markus was finally fired.  How he survived this long is a mystery.

From what we were shown, I didn't think Clay's remark was anti-Semitic, he was just following along with what Adam said about himself.  But I guess unless you're Jewish, you shouldn't make such comments.  But after Clay apologized, that should have been the end of it. No wonder Clay was so angry after the boardroom.  Did you hear him say "Don't talk to me" to Adam as they got into the elevator.  The fallout should be interesting.

Oh, and Trump was hilarious, comparing being gay to choices on a menu!  He looked genuinely confused when he asked everyone if they knew Clay was "a homosexual."

I suspected that Randal would end up back on Excel, figuring that Trump would send someone over, and guessed he'd let Excel choose.  Their presentation looked so much more professional than Capital Edge's.  I was surprised that the difference in ratings wasn't that big. I expected CE to get in the 3's. I think their class was being kind.