Author Topic: OMG I hate CBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8884 times)

Riverrat

OMG I hate CBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: October 24, 2005, 11:11:50 AM »
 (:;).  They are doing something to verify passwords or some chit. I logged in and it registered me all over again. I have zero points after being on the leader board. It wasn't this easy to register the first time and, if that password didn't match the user it should not have took it at all.  I wrote down the pasword someplace when i had to use about twenty the first time before it would let me register. I give up. It just isn't worth their stupidity.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: OMG I hate CBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 11:50:13 AM »
I heard the lead web monkey jumped from the 20th story of CBS HQ. Monkey guts all over the streets of NYC. Then they had to reregister everyone since he had the passwords! LMAO

That sucks River, I am sorry that happened. I wonder if it happened to anyone else. Did everyone's points get reset to ZERO??

Rob

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2005, 12:09:38 PM »
OMG, River. Now I'm afraid to log on in case they did that to me too!.  `/~

Do you think it's because of Brassy Boys and they have to start all over again because he was privvy to all those reward categories and we weren't???
 :wow:

I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Riverrat

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2005, 12:38:00 PM »
Suwanee it may be ok as long as you are sure what your password is. I wasn't after trying so many and, it should not have let me register with the same user name that I already had. It didn't give me the option to click on the forgot password thingy. My girl friend says it keeps telling her that her password and/or user id is not correct. At least she hasn't lost everything yet.

Rob I would like to push the whole of CBS web monkey staff off the building and claim they jumped.   _-^ I can't believe this crap.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2005, 12:58:46 PM »
River ... that totally sucks , and like you said its just not worth it  (:;)

Ovarall Leaderboard << Webmonkeys cannot even spell !!
Private Tribes Leaderboard
Public Tribes Leaderboard

Rob , you crack me up  ((^

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2005, 10:32:24 PM »
This is as far as I got after entering my Username/Birthdate to get my PW (although I know dang well I entered the CORRECT one!  I keep all my login info...PWs etc...in a MSWord doc for quick reference.)

So this is what popped up after hitting "GET PW":

Warning: fopen(english_words34.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /content/data/www.cbs.com/htdocs/info/user_services/registration/cbsAPI.php on line 87
Can't open error file: english_words34.txt

Warning: feof(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /content/data/www.cbs.com/htdocs/info/user_services/registration/cbsAPI.php on line 92

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /content/data/www.cbs.com/htdocs/info/user_services/registration/cbsAPI.php on line 93

Warning: feof(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /content/data/www.cbs.com/htdocs/info/user_services/registration/cbsAPI.php on line 92

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /content/data/www.cbs.com/htdocs/info/user_services/registration/cbsAPI.php on line 93

....AND ON & ON & ON...same sh*t repeated for a million miles!!!!
CBS sucks.  (:;)  )<  Grrrrr!!
I don't think they really WANT to bother with the game OR the players!! 

Ruday 

Riverrat

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2005, 10:31:10 AM »
I got that to Ruday and I know that password because it was the first one I got registered in hubbys name. Now I can't access it at all.

The one that really burns me is when I logged in and had no team and no points. Yep, I had the right password and all. I only hope they can and will fix it but, i seriously doubt they will. I knew it should not have let me log in if that wasn't correct and, since they didn't ask for a name or anything it should not have been a reregister thing.

I'm going to email then but I don't think that will help. They don't care and in that case they should stop having the game.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2005, 01:24:52 PM »
My puddinpie5 is showing 0 points but yet I can see my scores
puddinpie 3 is still ok  }} they beat me they win ..  , its just not worth the fight anymore  :':')

Team: puddinpie3
Score: 660 
Team: puddinpie5
Score: 0

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2005, 03:20:10 PM »
Yesterday, I ran across this email from a few seasons ago (cbs's probs go baaaak aways, obviously! :mad: )  I had inquired about probs getting registered.  They took their not so sweet time replying:
"If you wish to make comments or suggestions about the Survivor Web Site
or if you have questions or technical problems with the site please
send your email to webmail@cbs.com
FYI in case you want to try it!
Ruday  ]*]
p.s... If I try it, I'll send from every single email addy I've used for cbs!!!  =]/

« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 03:23:26 PM by RudyRules »

Riverrat

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2005, 04:44:05 PM »
No change on either user here. I only had the one email from last year cuz i know the question answer thing doesn't do any good. I am sick of this mess. When trying to have fun gets to be like this, it isn't fun or funny.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2005, 08:12:32 PM »
Would you believe...I got logged in! |#'  Oy! how embarassing since I was sooo dang sure I was using the CORRECT PW before.  Not.  I just now found it...NOT in the Word doc...but somewhere else. Oy!  |(   So far so good...my score is still 640 pts.  :hapy:

Puddin, you are not shown on the PRIVATE TRIBE LEADERBOARD.  There's a blank space in slot #8, which has been that way for several weeks.  However, you're on the Team list as
puddinpie5, which has also been there awhile. 

Whatever...I'm glad I found the CORRECT PW.  I remember waiting to the last minute to register...on PREMIER Day, |( and had a horrible time getting registered.  Was soo frustrated b/c the deadline was nearing & the pressure made me blank out on where I recorded my PW.   
(well...good excuse as any!?  ;)  )

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2005, 11:55:51 PM »
Ruday   >^% :giggle: , you nut  {l{ !!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2005, 01:26:13 AM »
 }|  :ZZ:  now I can sleep better?  hope so! :nitenite: