Author Topic: Top Ten Reasons Why Judd Sucks  (Read 11272 times)

Offline ruperts butcrack

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Judd Sucks
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2005, 04:02:43 PM »
i like judd,hes like me,just a little too much testoserone or maybe too much alcohol sometimes that it comes off being abrasive,but deep down inside he means well.boy the message board has livened up since my last visit,this is great forum banter,lol. )< )<
"i just thought of something funny...your mother" CHEECH MARIN

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2005, 12:37:10 AM »
Trevor, I would just let it go as the the top 10 list was written in fun.  Why give this friend of a friend anymore of our time then we need to.  )< )< Besides, Judd would probably get a chuckle out of the list.  So with that in mind, please continue writing your recaps and anything else with the same sense of humour you always have erupting with the aid of missippi mud  :] ]][

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2005, 07:19:38 AM »
Thank you Bathfizzy!  The Top Ten list came to birth at about 10:30 on a Thursday night with some help from the Mississippi Mud.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2005, 04:40:37 AM »
Trevor, you did right conceding.  It isn't gonna prove a thing not to concede...except give her more attention, which she obviously craves  ]][ ...plus cause you stress that you definitely don't crave or need!  (%#

Ruday  :hapy: