Author Topic: America's next top skinny bitch....  (Read 5637 times)

Offline silvercrank

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Todd from Canada
    • My Space
America's next top skinny bitch....
« on: October 14, 2005, 06:47:48 PM »
Yeah they gave her a couple of episodes but in true Tyra form, the token big girl once again got the boot. Why do they insist on casting someone who is "voluptuous" when they never have any intention of making her the winner. Ever. It's mean Tyra! (:;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: America's next top skinny bitch....
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 07:02:18 PM »
OK silvercrank  :)* ,I havent been following this Cycle ..can you fill me in?

Offline silvercrank

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Todd from Canada
    • My Space
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 12:10:49 PM »
Why do they call them cycles? Is it like a reference to a woman's period?

It's basically been the same as other season's - intro to the girls, people get eliminated, token big girl Diane has her hopes elevated as she is one of the finalists, lesbian boy-girl Kim swears she would never cheat on her girlfriend then continues to seduce Angelina Jolie lips Sarah, beauty queen Cassandra throws a tantrum at having her hair cut which in the end Tyra thinks isn't short enough so Tyra wants more cut off and Cassandra refuses and leaves the show, Lisa the 50 yr old looking 24 yr old wants the competition to be fierce so she demands the other girls to practice their walks and lose weight and mimic model faces in the mirror while the other girls fume under their breath until Coryn with Caterpillar eyebrows drops the gauntlet and stands her ground, more people get eliminated.

That's about it....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2005, 12:13:35 PM »
 ((^ oh boy..what can I say ? thanks for the update silver , looks like I'm not missing much ..I'll probably tune in around the last few episodes to see who wins  :<(

Offline silvercrank

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Todd from Canada
    • My Space
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2005, 12:21:16 PM »
I forgot to mention that last episode Janice Dickinson came back as the photographer and they did a great spoof on plastic surgery. She is one crazy bitch. I think she was drunk or high as she was all over the girls and screaming at the top of her lungs. At least she is somewhat grounded and can appreciate the graceful art of self deprecation.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2005, 01:20:09 PM »
I can't stand this show PERIOD. I don't see why they have to cast a "chubby" person because that person's not going to win. Some thin chick always wins and that's just plain wrong. The chubby person should have just as much of a chance as the rest of the contestants, and...would you like me to continue to ramble?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline silvercrank

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Todd from Canada
    • My Space
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2005, 07:51:42 PM »
I like the show because I am a photographer and i like to see stuff that i most likely will never get to shoot because i don't have a squad of make-up artists, stylists, lighting & prop guys, and tons of money to throw around.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2005, 09:43:01 PM »
Cool  job silver  :tada:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2005, 09:37:49 AM »
JAnice is a nut job...I do not watch this show, but when Janice was on the Surreal life she was always way out there.  Thanks for posting.

Offline silvercrank

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Todd from Canada
    • My Space
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2005, 10:00:33 AM »
Janice was a nut but at least she was entertaining and honest. Twiggy the new judge is boring! Everything is great and nice and beautiful. I can't wait for the
episode when one of the girls gets on her bad side and she becomes the crazy, luntaic Janice-like judge that we know is lurking behind her timid personality.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2005, 03:42:53 PM »
I was watching Lingo on GSN the other day and Shandy is the new letter girl.  I guess being on the show did something for her.  She still has the model look, I would not have recognized her but knew there was not two Shandys.