OK so now that the rumor is a former female contestant is gonna be hosting the show I decided to do a look back and see who would make a worth while candidate for this even though I think we all know who it is :t-up:. So the basic criteria I have set up here is easy you just need to be a female Jeffy (it shouldnt be hard to equal his Tom Cruise like height however the 1.5 inch identical dimples might be a bit much to ask for); basically she is somewhat intelligent, easy on the eyes, and the Sue Hawk rule she can spell (sorry Sue). So lets run down the seasons. Stars indicate the people you would choose if you had to for that season and why.Borneo
- Probables are Stacey,Gretchen, and Jenna - I dont think any of these would want to come back to try to host or that we would necessarily want these people back in Jenna's case. Actually I would say Jenna L. gets treated the same be SEG as she does by most men in that they wouldnt touch that with a 100 hundred foot pole.
Favorties are Coleen and Kelly*(shes the original immunity god - Tom and Ian had shit on her) I dont think either would do it as neither really liked how the game played out in then end.Outback
- Probables are Jerri, Tina, and Alicia - Tina was a winner but that about all shes got going for her shes a little old to come on as the host I think. Alicia might bring the finger wave back we might even see it come out at TC!!!!! but basicall she is too much drama for the show. Jerri would probably be a decent choice as she has had aspirations in the past of doing her own reality show but last time she was on TV for SEG we learned that america hates her.
Favorites are Amber* and Elisabeth* while I dont think either will be doing it becuase they have moved on Elisabeth to a real tv job and Amber to life with Rob and a Million plus. That being said Amber would be a good choice beacuse she is the "ulitmate survivor" and Elisabeth because she has real tv and interviewing experience.Africa
- Probables are .. . . . well just for arguments sake we will say Linda but I would get tired of hearing "mother (insert what ever part of the world they are filming in)" ever again. Then Kim J, and T Bird who both fall to the same problem as Tina age.
Favorties are .. . . none this season sucked if you were a male viewer in hindsight.Marquesas
- Probables Neleh, V, and Gina Gina is probably the best choice out of these 3 shes good looking and pretty intelligent. Neleh and V just make the cut because they were final 2 a pretty crappy one at that, the love fest that was the end of this season didnt not intrique me at all. And does anyone even know that V won?
the Favortie is Kathy* she is probably one of the coolest women to play the game, she truly enjoys her time out there and has a great grasp of life and of people; other then Amber or Tina she probably lives the game the most.Thailand
- This was one of my favorite seasons by far, then I looked at the cast I dont seem to remember any of these people except Shiiann, Brian, and Clay who is my name sake?
So while it was one of my favorties it really was the Brian show Cant wait till they air it on OLN becuase outside of the outcome I cant remember what happened.
The favortie here is obviously Shii-ann* she has a good game sense, and ask good questions of people (ie final TC of Allstars she was probably the only one not throwing a pity party or a thanks for taking us along party) I think I know why no one from this season made all stars.Amazon
- Good females to choose from here probables are Christy and Hedi. Can you imagine how intense TC will be with Christy signing and all the tribemembers sitting as they have no clue what is going on (crikets chirping) and then the vote. With Heidi you have one of thoes girls you see and immediately you think wow she is amazingly hott but does she have anything going on up stairs. Then later you find out she doesnt have anything going on upstairs but reguardless she is smokin hott.
The favorite here and for the whole thing Jenna* she has the looks, she has the smarts, she has the humor, and most importantly she won and won in a season that was not a cake walk (Brain/Tom). On top of that she is in the middle of her second year hosting survivor live looks like SEG likes her and also that Hatch might have had a good chance at hosting one day pre tax evasion problems (see Jenna L comment above).Pearl Islands
- Once again not a whole lot to build on here the probables are Nicole who could do anything as long as she does it with out panites on!!!!!!!!!!! You also have Lil the broke ass girl scout, she lacks all intelligence but on the bright side EPMB is into bringing things back (ie steph and BJ) and shes already been brought back once. She is far and away the most underesving person in survivor history. Then there Sandra who much like V won wow what a shock. Lets face it she was annoying and unatractive.
The favortie Darrah* wow what a hottie and shes got the dimples covered pretty well. That being said I dont think she has a shot becuase experience as a mortician doesnt reallyhelp you out with TV.Vanuatu
- Finally a season actually ruled by the chicks!!!! until Chris WON. Lots of probables here Ami she was good looking but I for one dont think she can keep her problems with men underwraps for something like hosting. Leann was a little older and well didnt really leave a mark to remember her by. Scout and Twila were both eaisly the ugliest contestants after the 39 days. Twila would let somecontestant get to her and go off yelling about how she is not the only one who has ever lied. As for Scout if her post over at Survivors Strike Back are any hint then TC might have to be extended to every 5th day to account for her rants about the wind and aoura around. Julie wow wouldnt that be great, Probst leaves the show for her and she leaves him for the show (talk about getting played).
The favorties Eliza* outside of Jenna she is who I think should get the job, shes attractive, smart and defiantely knows the game inside and out. She even knew that winning the car didnt help her chances to win.Palau
- Once again not a whole lot to choose from the Probables Angie and Katie, on the one hand you have someone who probably cant have the most entertaining conversation and is not very easy on the eyes. Then you have Katie the coattail rider I just wonder how they would keep Ian away as he obviously saw somthing in Katie I dont think many ever will.
The favortie Steph* I hate even considering her a fav she is like that rich kid growing up in school who got a Range Rover at 16. Knowing that things always seem to happen when I dont want it too this might beyour host but she would SUCK AT IT!!!!!
I would put Guatemala but as we know Queen Steph is out there again although if Danni had been around about 3 seasons earlier then she would probably be a top candidate with her experience in the radio field.
All that said and believe me it took me a while to comprise this Jenna has to get this if it is indeed a female shes a winner, shes hot, she kinda already works for the company. Anyway why is Rafe so stunned and everyone else is disillusioned?
hmmmm maybe Jenna is there?