Author Topic: Improving Survivor....  (Read 3518 times)

Offline silvercrank

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Todd from Canada
    • My Space
Improving Survivor....
« on: October 07, 2005, 11:48:31 AM »
The tribes need to live in the same camp. How much more drama & tension would there be with 18 individuals living in the same place?!
After a tribe loses in the competition, they do not have to go back to camp and see the other tribe happy and gloating, and this is where survivor loses out. Think how boring it would have been if on BB the nerd herd was secluded in a different section of the house?

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Improving Survivor....
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 04:03:25 PM »
They tried the 2 tribes/1 camp in S5. It was Bleh! LOL

Rob

Offline silvercrank

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Todd from Canada
    • My Space
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 04:22:59 PM »
I don't even remember that...was it for the whole game?

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 04:26:51 PM »
No, it was for about 1 show! It wasn't that great, but Shi-Ann screwed herself that day, thinking it was merge, but it was just two tribes living at one camp!

Rob

Offline silvercrank

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Todd from Canada
    • My Space
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2005, 04:32:15 PM »
Didn't they do that last season too for the first episode....But I think it would be different if it lasted more than one episode. normally everyone is still on thier best behavior and just feeling everything out...

Offline ruperts butcrack

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2005, 09:14:43 AM »
i think once you are on a tribe that should be it.noone should switch,it hurts the integrity of the game,makes it more predictable,and unfair to some of the players(ex.those women that were with judd,now hes with steph and her friends,so now they are gonna get picked off before there can be a merge,just cause of the damn switch,its not fair
"i just thought of something funny...your mother" CHEECH MARIN

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2005, 12:54:15 PM »
How is the integrity of the game hurt????  they have been doing switches since S2 and S10 was the first with out one since???  how does it make it more predictable considering Palau didnt have any switches and was by far the most predictable season (except for Amazon and ASS THANKS AGAIN CHILLONE!! ) You know cause Survivor has always been fair; since Paschal pull the rock that is.  The words fair and survivor dont belong together.

I think we should all use my posting method, post re-read, think then delete quickly if you really dont make sense.  I would have over 1000 post if i didnt delete all the ones that were just well a little off.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2005, 12:59:34 PM »
Another good point If you wanna see a game where there are definate divisons or teams but they all are forced to live together I suggest Big Brother they just finished a great season 6 and got renewed for season 7.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline silvercrank

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Todd from Canada
    • My Space
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2005, 05:03:17 PM »
i think once you are on a tribe that should be it.none should switch,it hurts the integrity of the game,makes it more predictable,and unfair to some of the players(ex.those women that were with Judd,now hes with Steph and her friends,so now they are gonna get picked off before there can be a merge,just cause of the damn switch,its not fair

Any game that has as much product placement as Survivor can claim no integrity.

Survivor is only predictable when they don't switch or merge. Though last season was great to see a team get their ass beat good, it was very predictable.

How was the tribes fair before the switch? Steph's team had crazy Lydia, useless Brianna and Morgan, Old Gary who won't throw anything as not to give away his football arm, well meaning but outmatched Brian, not too bright Jamie, and woe-is-me Steph. Fair Tribe??!

Besides Margaret does anyone care about those women that were with Judd?