Author Topic: Not a Spoiler, Just Speculation  (Read 2174 times)

Offline IHeartSurvivor

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Not a Spoiler, Just Speculation
« on: October 14, 2005, 08:28:52 AM »
I know this year hasn't had much in the way of spoilers, but I remember a while back, there was speculation of twins being on the show. It kind of disappeared, but on last night's show, something made me rethink about it.
Since the tribes have changed and different people got a bit more face time, Brandon had brought up he was from Kansas and, obviously, Danni always wears the Kansas City cowboy hat. Since they are now on the same tribe, I was kind of looking at them both and realized they are kind of similar looking. They are both tall and lanky, long faces, and their facial features resemble each other a bit. They don't have the same color hair, but if they are fraternal twins, they wouldn't look exactly alike anyway.
I know it's a long shot, but, something just jumped out at me and, if anything, I thought it would be fun just to see what everyone else thinks and/or analyzes about it.
What do you think?

Offline IHeartSurvivor

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Not a Spoiler, Just Speculation
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 08:44:01 AM »
Now that I read into their bios, they are probably not twins, but it does say Danni grew up with 7 brothers. I don't know, just something about them makes me wonder.....