Author Topic: Media Whore Round 4 / and Round 3 results  (Read 10666 times)

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Media Whore Round 4 / and Round 3 results
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2005, 04:48:16 PM »
rmax, I've thot Lydia, altho weak at times in the challenges, is playing smart enuf to go into the Merge at least. (oh puddin, I thot that b4 reading what you jsut posted!)  She a bit strange (different!), but a smart cookie IMO!

I so agree Rudy..she's just the type to slip by week after week..wouldn't be surprised at all to see her reach final 4 or better.  :nods:

And our dear  Puddin (take a bow, sweetie!) gives 150% in her endless researching to help us all.     
All your hard work here is soooo much appreciated! 

-*^

Ditto on this one too..especially on this one..Puddin  :blume: ,,>( ']; I know I don't say it nearly enough but I realise alot of time labor and love goes into everything you do here at RFF..and I want you to know I really appreciate all of it..your the best  :nods: simply the very best  :999:  :thankyou: :thankyou:

,,>(     {|
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2005, 04:49:35 PM »
Is anyone else getting the NO Display white page of death when trying to access MW??
I've been trying for 1˝ hr to get in to make my picks...and cannot!! Grrrrr!  (:;)
I'm using this link:
http://www.realiiity.com/mediiiawhore/survivor/main.asp
Is that the right one???

Thanks!
Ruday :<(

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2005, 05:06:30 PM »
I copied Puddin's, hope I copied right...few minutes between training

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2005, 05:25:14 PM »
Ruday!!

http://www.realiiity.com/

Thanks guys & gals but all I do is swipe stuff from other boards and cinni gave me the heads up that Corvis was going to change his mind.. I swear I knew he would ! I was on a league with him last season and at the last minute he always changed his mind .. sorta like Moi'  </]

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2005, 05:50:07 PM »
Ohhh... :thankyou: sooo much, puddin!  Ok...I'm in and I put that address in my Favs and deleted the previous one!  Funny...but so far, I've been able to open Rii with the other one until today.  *(^
  But main thing...now have the RIGHT one!!  |#'

]**]

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2005, 06:05:38 PM »
fwiw, i lemminging on the brian boot in all my games. even gave up the tiny 10% bonus i had in one game to fix the picks. just don't have the time this week. also lemming on most of the other picks.

thanks all for the sanity checks this week!  :yaya:
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2005, 06:12:41 PM »
Good luck Guys & Gals ..crazy day for me being that it was my BF's B-Day and had all this running around to do :whew: . Also I'm not doing the play by play tonight or anymore .. ..sorry to the one person that reads it  {l{

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2005, 08:01:38 PM »
Well that was a complete disaster..pick wise  ]][
I think my new motto for picks is going to be 'got for it!' No more strategy..lol.

Great show tonight though
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2005, 08:02:29 PM »
I am not reading spoilers anymore  ((^

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2005, 10:01:29 PM »
 ((^ {| ^/^ |(  that does it!!  i am getting a crystal ball, and calling sylvia brown next wed!!!  roflmao!!!!!  i know i got a zero on this one!!  great episode, and it is fun to not know all the answers!!   i see lydia going far!!  and stephanie going quicker!! (~) ]&]  to all my rff friends!! :t-up:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2005, 10:37:38 PM »
sadly I had Brooke ~ only because she was the first one....and had a feeling that Lydia was with Steph and Danni was with Gary...but just rushed when I had a minute

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2005, 11:21:08 PM »
wow, puddin, now I'm more confused than ever!  I wish I had the guts to vote for Nakum going to TC, I'm just not sure what the betrayal there would be, or who would be the victim.  I'd guess Brooke (Brooke who?), since we've not seen the past two boots coming.  I just don't know what her status on Nakum is.

I still have Lydia as my pick (going with the betrayal teaser), thinking that Brian is going to cut her loose.

Oops, just read the Across the Board Picks, and TDT.  Well, it goes along with my theory that the betrayal is key, I just had the players reversed.  Guess I'll go with Brian, and be right or wrong with everyone else!
Darn! I didn't trust my gut (why should I, it's been so wrong before). 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2005, 11:31:35 PM »
Well if the theory holds Cindy & Bobby Jon are almost invisable but , I think there are bigger battles ahead ..Margaret, AMY, Gary ,Brian ( Judds a jerk  )<  )

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2005, 03:01:45 AM »
I am not reading spoilers anymore ((^
oh yeh right, puddin!  ((^ 

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2005, 08:09:57 AM »
I am not reading spoilers anymore  ((^
Reading them is ok, it's more about trusting your own instincts (at which you are without peer 99.9% of the time, puddin).  When TDT is fooled, we're in good company.

Ha, just checked my Round 4 picks.  Even though I went to change my boot pick to Brian, I must not have hit Submit, as this morning my pick was Lydia.  Close, but no cigar.  I got most of the swaps right, Lydia, Brandon and Judd wrong.  I wonder if MW will determine a correct answer for the "writing" question, since it wasn't actually a challenge?  Maybe "will writing challenge" will be right!