Author Topic: Breaking Down the Cast of Survivor Guatemala  (Read 5593 times)

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
Breaking Down the Cast of Survivor Guatemala
« on: September 25, 2005, 04:26:52 PM »
Here is our annual character breakdown.  Enjoy!

http://www.realityfanforum.com/content/view/60/2/
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
Re: Breaking Down the Cast of Survivor Guatemala
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 07:55:10 AM »
Interesting overview.  i don't like your odds on my favs, Steph (obviously), Bobby John and Brianna tho.  I kno steph and bobby are longshots but i trully think Briannas gunna go far. 

The Best Aliance in Survivor History!!!!

RFF's number 1 Steph LaGrossa Fan

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 09:23:35 AM »
Brianna could be a sleeper.  I think she's a little cutie as well.  I'm just waiting to see when she has an impact, because I don't see her as the quiet/under the radar type. 

I don't think Steph can win for the simple fact that everybody has her on their hit list.  At some point the decision will be made to get her out because she is too strong.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Car84

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2005, 08:47:42 PM »
Hey.  What about Rafe!?  I'd set his odds at a low level.  And if moving upward involves a ladder, the poor guy's as appealing as a warm bowl of wombat vomit at the end of a long breakfast buffet table.

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2005, 11:22:59 PM »
Brianna could be a sleeper.  I think she's a little cutie as well.  I'm just waiting to see when she has an impact, because I don't see her as the quiet/under the radar type. 

I don't think Steph can win for the simple fact that everybody has her on their hit list.  At some point the decision will be made to get her out because she is too strong.

I think if steph can make it 2 merge with Brianna Gregg and Rafe she could forma an alliance with Bobby if he makes it 2 merge as well and they will be safe. Thats at least what I'm hopeing for.  I trully think Gregg with protect steph because just like her his previous credentials could very easily take him out.
The Best Aliance in Survivor History!!!!

RFF's number 1 Steph LaGrossa Fan

Offline BRL

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2005, 03:00:38 AM »
I'm glad to see that my fav survivor this season
has a pretty good chance of winning. Even since
Brandon made it through the 11 mile trek
without getting sick i knew he'd be my fav pick.
 {**} Here's hoping for the best  {**}
The tribe has spoken....

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2005, 07:05:10 AM »
Nice Catch Car84!  I can't believe I missed that when I proofread.  I think Rafe has a great chance of winning as well.  If you read his bio it reads like a guy who could win Survivor.

ShinobiJason, I think Brandon has a very legit shot of winning.  If we were doing Survivor Power Rankings after each episode I'd have him in second behind Margaret.

Offline Car84

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2005, 04:19:13 PM »
I may be guilty of judging ol' Rafe based on what may be his worst moment.  And you must admit, it was a uniquely bad moment.  I was wondering if the ladder was greased or something.  I'll have to pay closer attention.  Maybe he's a player.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2005, 06:14:33 PM »
Rafe's sneaker was left behind in the netting , apparently that was one of the reasons he was having a  hard time climbing the ladder ..he kept slipping because of his wet sock  .

btw~ Great article as aways Trevor , much appreciated .

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2005, 06:59:27 AM »
Thank you very much!

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2005, 01:24:04 PM »
Other the Rafe slipping through the cracks, I mean comeon has the guy ever climbed anything in his life.  Just glad they edited the challenge and we didn't have to watch him fall off all 30 times.  WAIT they did edit the challenge and he still fell off a good 20 plus times.  I think the real other big moves here are Lydia sliding away from a vote ala Chris Doughtery of Vanuatu.  If you can be that much of a target and then lay low for a couple weeks watch out, also Brian stating, "no one is gonna take my fishmonger away" I think hes playing his game a little to early, you have to fight for yourself before you fight for someone else. Face it Boot two is not the time you want to be trying to save someone for your numbers, at this point your numbers should be open to change.  Also Brandon has probably been the most memorable/ best player, he done well in all challenges, and worked hard around the camp.  Winning the Tug o War challenge and planting that flag was just icing on the cake.  needless to say I think Brandon, Rafe, and Lydia will all make the merge.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2005, 05:37:34 PM »
I think Lydia will slip under the radar like you said CJ.. I'm glad that Jamie & Brian are protecting her ..I Love her  {|

heres all biography on Rafe

Sports to Play  -  Tennis, swimming
Sports Teams  -  Utah Jazz, Runnin' Utes, Sydney Swans
Outdoor Activities  -   Water skiing, hiking, backpacking

http://www.survivorfever.net/s11_rafe_judkins.html