Author Topic: Off to A Great Start  (Read 2604 times)

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Off to A Great Start
« on: September 15, 2005, 09:22:47 PM »
Talk about digging right in and geting on with the show. By far one the best starts to any Survivor as it gave us a good hard look at the survivors and what they could or could not handle w in a challange. It may come back to bite Nakum in the tribal butt that they didn't take Blake out instead of Jim..but we'll see I guess. Love Margerat..now there's an all around strong woman I'd want on my team...Lydia too..after all the lady can :fish: in both salt and fresh water. All the fermales are looking strong  {{{}  in this one..even Danni the model.  )!) Yay Girls  |*| Too bad they're not all on the same team.

It was great  :nods: to see both Steph and Bobby Jon again..for some reason I don't feel this group of people will see them as a threat..so they may just stand a fair chance if they can avoid tribal councel and keep themselves valued. This is one environment where what you can contribute to the tribe really means the survival of all. We may not see any serious infighting
 )< till the numbers dwindle.

How about that dehydration..did it hit fierce and qucik or what? poor Bobby Jon with his eyes rolling back and all..kinda scary. All the guys who were sick had my sympathy..couldn't have been easy. I think it has to do with women carrying more fat reserves than men. It gives us an edge in any endurance against men who are mosly muscle. Gotta admire the ladies taking care of them all..an excellent bonding experience.  }alc{

Judd seems to be adapting well for a New York doorman and Gary the x NFL'er too. So far both teams are looking good with Steph's team having a slight edge moral wise..but that may be because  1/3 of Nakum was puking  :/ [^/  in the first show. Next week should be a better gauge...and who knows we may just have two strong teams to cheer on this season.

The Amazon is a gorgeous albeit seriously daunting location...those Mayan ruins are downright etheral aren't they.  :headhunter:

LQQking forward to next Thursday already... :nods:
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Off to A Great Start
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2005, 10:15:52 PM »
I'm looking forward to watching the show again ..it was so much to take in " Love it " "Love Margaret , shes the bomb  =]/ " LOVE  the location and scenary !!

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2005, 07:17:45 AM »
"Love Margaret , shes the bomb

Ditto..anit she though Pud :nods:

Mighty proud to have the Ms. Nightengale herself on my MW team   ]][

« Last Edit: September 16, 2005, 07:27:13 AM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2005, 09:03:17 AM »
missed the show...so hope my GF recorded it

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member