Author Topic: SPOILER ..and updates  (Read 6633 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
SPOILER ..and updates
« on: September 06, 2003, 04:48:38 PM »
Ally wins POV ( It looks like Erika will be leaving the house)
Ally and Jun win the luxury comp...They are both going on a blimp ride :D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re:SPOILER ..and updates
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2003, 10:27:36 PM »
Robert wins AC..a phone call from his daughter! ;)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2003, 09:02:08 AM »
Why is America kissing Roberts ass. I do not like him. Whenever he needs some sympathy, he talks about his daughter. It gets very old, very quickly, I think.

Rob

CindiLou

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2003, 11:07:52 AM »
I agree with you, Rob. I can't stand Robert who is a woman hater. Just because he adores his daughter, he wins all the America's choices. I mean, who doesn't adore their daughters? The way Robert treats women is horrible. All that name calling and such. He has absolutely no respect for women at all. Just wait, if he daughter grows up and does something wrong, he will shift his feelings towards her also. To him, woman are either angels or worse. No in between for Robert.

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2003, 02:48:55 PM »
And what's this with him chummying up to Erika?  Asking if she wants to go out after they are out of the house?  I think he's just going stir crazy what with no sex? ::)  
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2003, 11:22:38 PM »
LOL..that is why Ratbert spends so much time in the shower ;)
I don't really care for any of the HG's this year..the only one that I think deserves the money is Jun..(ouch..I can't believe that I admitted that :-X)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2003, 05:07:15 PM »
Some interesting things going on in the house today..
Robert was told to pack his clothes!! also BB kept flashing ( on there tv screen) expect the unexpected..
 :o

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2003, 05:22:51 PM »
Do you have the live feeds puddinpie? That is great that he was told to pack his clothes! Maybe he will be gone next!

But, I really want to know if you have the live feeds?
Let me know
Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2003, 05:36:35 PM »
yeah Rob.. (what a sucker :-[)   I have the live feeds..I'm reading into the Rob packing thing and the chatter seems to think that he was told to pack to leave the HOH room..It still could be a good show tonight..I think something strange will happen..right now the HG's are practicing for the food comp..

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2003, 07:31:34 PM »
I usually read Pammi's live feed comments over at TVRules.  Reading her updates are like watching it for yourself.  I was thinking that maybe "Expect the Unexpected"  might mean that they think there will be an eviction but maybe Alison(being the POV winner)  gets to choose someone to come back in.  That would really s--k.  She is so mean.  Her and Jun don't need to talk bad about everybody like that.  They use the hate word way to much.  They shouldn't take it so lightly.  At this point, I don't think Alison can win no matter who you put her up against.  Sure, she's played the game.  But she hasn't played a good game.  She's so phony.  I've read that they don't know yet that it has been extended for one more week and I think when they find out they will all be very angry.  Especially Robert.  They are all going stir crazy in there with nothing to read or watch tv.  This game is really about how strong mentally you are.    I'm so excited.  It's on in half an hour.   :D
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2003, 09:04:39 PM »
I can't believe that there isn't a show on Friday!! I wonder if that's how there planning to extend BB for another week??hmmm.. leave to CBS.. >:(

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2003, 09:10:23 PM »
After tonites show, here are my thoughts.

There is no way on this planet that Ali will win this game. I just don't see that she has the votes.

And what is up with Nate, talking about Dana like that. "She is beginning to look better and better." Hate to know if it was just him and Jack, what he would say. ICK.

I was sad to see Erika go tonite, she will be missed. She was the smartest player around in my book.

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2003, 09:48:06 PM »
Ewwww to Nathan..lmao..besides...Dana and Justin are so hooked up!!Ohh..I bet Jack will be soo happy to see Erika!!The sequestered HG's are having a blast!!

I'm watching the live feeds and BB is bombarding the 3 HG's with snow again..OUCH!! It really looks like it hurts!! Robert looks like he's not going to make it..he keeps slipping off of the dog house!!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2003, 09:52:21 PM »
Very painful indeed. I kinda wish I had the live feeds, but I don't know when I would have time to watch them. So, I decided not to get them.

Oh well, anyway, I hope that Jun wins this HoH. But I bet that Ali$lut will win it.

Rob