Author Topic: S11 Cast  (Read 25512 times)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: S11 Cast
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2005, 01:58:28 AM »
I'm readiiiieeee for some fresh air with the S11 survivors! :bringiton:

Offline ddrettop

• RFF Full Member
  • Dual Personality
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2005, 09:25:58 AM »
I'm readiiiieeee for some fresh air with the S11 survivors! :bringiton:

I am so ready for Survivor. I spent the last month or so watching the old episodes on OLN; and the Amazing Race on GSN. BB is just driving me to drink; the summer of secrets is, was, and will remain a lamea** idea.
Am I me or am I She??

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2005, 10:59:13 AM »
Great news  ddrettop I hope you stick around with us after BB . We Love Survivor & TAR and expect alot of members to come trickling back once they starts . We hope you join in the discussions.. {|

Offline ddrettop

• RFF Full Member
  • Dual Personality
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2005, 11:16:13 AM »
Great news  ddrettop I hope you stick around with us after BB . We Love Survivor & TAR and expect alot of members to come trickling back once they starts . We hope you join in the discussions.. {|
Actually getting us(She and Me)to join in a discussion isn't hard. B:)
It's the getting us to shut up that's difficult. |#'
That and figuring out whose talking Me or Attilla! :<(
This is me  =]/
and this is She |(
 )<
Am I me or am I She??

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2005, 07:56:22 PM »
expect alot of members to come trickling back once they starts

I'm starting to trickle.....but I keep promising myself that I'm not gonna spoil this season.  Yeah, right ((^
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2005, 09:39:51 PM »
Swanee  {| ..I've been thinking about you  ]&] _*<

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2005, 02:03:08 AM »
Me too, Swanee...several times lately!  Was gonna ask puddin where the heck is Swanee?! 
Good to cya!  :t-up: 
:hapy: Ruday  *^?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2005, 02:23:37 PM »
WOO HOO  Look who has made an apperance!!!

Glad peopel are coming back and some of the new peeps will be staying!!

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2005, 03:37:34 PM »
i've been a'lurkin' most of the summer. can hardly wait either for all the new shows, sigh.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2005, 04:52:24 PM »
oh cinni we know where to find you  ;) ..we just know that you are busy making plenty of MEATBALLS !!  |#'

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2005, 05:37:57 PM »
oh no! you've found me in the looney bin (sure feels that way at work)...better smuggle some more meatballs out.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2005, 05:49:16 PM »
MEATBALLS!!! DID SOMEONE MENTION MEATBALLS??????  OH, I'M JUST GONNA HAVE TO STAY AROUND NOW, FER SURE!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2005, 08:18:59 PM »
 (|  :]

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2005, 09:27:15 PM »
 {| {**} :]

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2005, 04:10:34 AM »
Yummiiiee...I'll be right over!  :nods:  :]

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2005, 10:18:07 PM »
i have to root for the revere woman...unless she turns out to be a total psycho. lol. but i have a thing for supporting the local contestants. reality tv really does love the bostonians these days.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Rafe Judkins, Another Ivy League Student on Survivor Guatemala
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2005, 01:20:00 PM »
Rafe Judkins, Another Ivy League Student on Survivor Guatemala
Survivor Guatemala features not one but two Ivy League students.  Both Brian Corridan and Rafe Judkins are listed as being Ivy League students on the official CBS website.  Rafe Judkins studied biology and anthropology at Brown University.

In addition to being an Ivy League Student, Rafe Judkins is also a gay Mormon.  According to his CBS bio, Rafe “was raised in a huge Mormon family that included more than 60 first cousins.”  Rafe’s mother is an artist and his father is an inventor. 

Rafe’s brother Landon has started a website that contains pictures and information about Rafe.  According to LandonJunkins.net, Rafe currently lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with his family but wants to move to Los Angeles to become a screenwriter.  There are also pictures of Rafe with his boyfriend Stephen.

Much of Rafe’s background also suggests that he will be a natural fit for the game of Survivor.  According to Rafe’s CBS bio, Rafe was selected as the senior class member most likely to be on Survivor in high school.  Rafe is also an experienced traveler, having been to all fifty states and fourteen different countries.  LandonJunkins.net reports that during college, Rafe became involved with BOLT (Brown Outdoor Leadership Training).  Rafe also founded a cooking class for students at Brown.  Having experience living in the wilderness and preparing food are two skills that could take Rafe far into the game of Survivor.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Survivor news.  For other great Casting Call news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Survivor Guatemala and SirLinksALot: Rafe Judkins.

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2005/09/rafe_judkins_an.html#more

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Gary Hogeboom, A Former NFL Quarterback on Survivor Guatemala
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2005, 01:20:54 PM »
Gary Hogeboom, A Former NFL Quarterback on Survivor Guatemala
For years there have been rumors of a celebrity version of Survivor.  However, for whatever reason, a celebrity version of Survivor has never materialized.  Perhaps, there aren’t enough celebrities willing to go through the rigors of living in a harsh environment with limited food and water for 39 days.  For Survivor Guatemala, there is at least one celebrity who has stepped up to the plate to take the challenge.

While Gary Hogeboom has been out of the limelight for awhile, he was at one time a NFL quarterback.  Gary is probably most famous for the six years that he played for the Dallas Cowboys, but he also spent three years with the Indianapolis Colts and a year each with the Phoenix Cardinals and the Washington Redskins.  It will be interesting to see if the other castaways recognize him and how they react to him.  Fellow contestant Danni Boatwright works as a sports radio talk show host, so one would suspect that at least she would recognize Gary Hogeboom.

According to The Football Database, Gary Hogeboom was selected by the Dallas Cowboys in the 5th round of the 1980 NFL draft.  During his NFL career, Gary through more interceptions (60) than he did touchdowns (49).   

According to the CBS website, Gary Hogeboom now works as real estate developer and landscaper in Grand Haven, Michigan.  Gary also serves as a volunteer coach for high school football, basketball, tennis, and soccer.  Even though Gary is one of the older contestants at 47, his years in the NFL will probably give him an advantage in withstanding the rigors of Survivor life.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Survivor news.  For other great Casting Call news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Survivor Guatemala and SirLinksALot: Gary Hogeboom.

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2005/09/gary_hogeboom_a.html#more

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Margaret Bobonich, A Nurse on Survivor Guatemala
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2005, 01:21:49 PM »
Margaret Bobonich, A Nurse on Survivor Guatemala
At 43 years in age, Margaret Bobonich is one of the oldest contestants on Survivor Guatemala.  However, she is also likely to be one of the most athletic contestants on Survivor Guatemala.  According to CBS.com, Margaret like golf, snow skiing, and scuba diving.  Margaret also like attending athletic events and taking adventure vacations with her family. 

According to CBS.com, Margaret Bobonich is employed as a family nurse practitioner.  Margaret studied nursing at the University of Charleston and West Virginia University.  Margaret received her master’s degree in nursing from Case Western Reserve University.  Margaret currently works at the Lake County Free Medical Clinic of Northeast Ohio, where she provides health care to those that could not otherwise afford it.

Margaret Bobonich grew up in a large family that included eight children.  Being use to living with a large group of people could aid Margaret in adapting to life with the other members of her tribe.  Margaret’s strength, medical knowledge, and social skills could make here a strong contender for the title of ultimate Survivor.   

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Survivor news.  For other great Casting Call news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Survivor Guatemala and SirLinksALot: Margaret Bobonich.

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2005/09/margaret_boboni.html#more

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Cindy Hall, A Zoo Keeper on Survivor Guatemala
« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2005, 01:22:48 PM »
Cindy Hall, A Zoo Keeper on Survivor Guatemala
Survivor Guatemala The Maya Empire is rumored to be one of the most challenging environments ever for the Survivor castaways.  Early teasers for Survivor Guatemala refer to “crocodile infested waters, relentless mosquitoes and terrifying sounds of the howler monkeys.”  Cindy Hall might have an advantage over the other castaways in adapting to being surrounded by wild animals since her occupation is listed on the official CBS site as a Zoo Keeper.

According to The News-Press, Cindy Hall worked at the Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens.  The News-Press also interviewed some employees at the zoo that revealed Cindy cleaned cages, worked with animals, and was part of the zoo’s daily animal shows.  In regards to her physical fitness, one employee stated that she was “once mistaken for a body builder.”

Maysville-Online.com talked to Cindy’s mother, who called her a “jungle girl.”  Maysville-Online.com also mentions that Cindy use to canoe to work.  This experience should come in quite handy considering Survivor usually includes a challenge or two that involves boating.

Another interesting fact about Cindy Hall is that she has an identical twin sister named Mindy.  There are in fact three Survivor castaways that have identical twins, which has led many fans to wonder if there could be a twin twist on Survivor Guatemala.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Survivor news.  For other great Casting Call news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Survivor Guatemala and SirLinksALot: Cindy Hall.

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2005/09/cindy_hall_a_zo.html#more

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Brian Corridan, An Ivy League Student on Survivor Guatemala
« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2005, 01:23:53 PM »
Brian Corridan, An Ivy League Student on Survivor Guatemala
Lies and deception are often a big part of the game of Survivor.  Judging from Brian Corridan’s CBS bio, he is prepared to play the game.  The first part of Brian’s bio actually focuses on his many academic accomplishments.  Brian was valedictorian of his high school in New Milford, Connecticut.

Brian was also vice president of his class, yearbook editor, and prom prince.  His classmates voted him most likely to succeed.  The Greater New Milford Spectrum interviewed Brian’s mother, who told them that her son is “an avid, rabid fan” of “Survivor.”

The Greater New Milford Spectrum also did a profile on Brian Corridan back in 2001 when he was named valedictorian.  In addition to his success in scholastic work, the article also mentions his active volunteer work and his willingness to help other students.  Brian’s CBS bio mentions that his hero is his younger sister Casey, “who rose above her juvenile diabetes to become the captain and star player of her high school field hockey team.” 

Everything in Brian’s CBS bio points to him being an exceedingly nice guy, but then his bio takes an unexpected turn.  Brian says that the craziest thing he would do for a million dollars is “check his ethics at the door and break lose with psychological mind games: lie, cheat, steal, and flirt.”  Brian also adds, “My background in psychology will allow me to pinpoint people’s insecurities and weaknesses and to manipulate them to my advantage.”

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Survivor news.  For other great Casting Call news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Survivor Guatemala and SirLinksALot: Brian Corridan.

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2005/09/brian_corridan_.html#more

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Lydia Morales, A Fishmonger on Survivor Guatemala
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2005, 12:58:52 AM »
Lydia Morales, A Fishmonger on Survivor Guatemala
According to Answers.com, a fishmonger is “someone who sells fish.”  To be even more specific, CBS.com says Lydia Morales is employed as an assistant manager at a seafood company.  However, the term fishmonger sounds much more mysterious, which is fitting because Lydia Morales is one of the more mysterious contestants on Survivor Guatemala.  We could find no additional information about her online other than what is in her official CBS bio.

At 42 years of age, Lydia Morales is one of the older castaways on Survivor Guatemala.  However, like several of the other older castaways, she is very physically fit.  Producers probably intentionally cast a group of very athletic older contestants to break the mold of older contestants being weaker in the competitions as they have often been perceived to be in the past. 

In a cast that is perhaps the most Caucasian Survivor group ever, Lydia is apparently the only minority.  Lydia’s CBS bio says that she was born in Okinawa, Japan and her father was born in Puerto Rico.  Lydia’s father was a U.S. Marine, and Lydia married a U.S Army soldier.

Like many on Survivor Guatemala, Lydia’s CBS bio notes that she is a huge Survivor fan.  Lydia also works out regularly, swimming three times a week.  The combination of being able to swim and prepare fish could make Lydia Morales an important member of her Survivor tribe.  She will be able to excel at the swimming competitions for her team as well as take care of her team by preparing them fish to eat.  Richard Hatch certainly proved that being able to provide your team with fish can take you far in the game of Survivor.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Survivor news.  For other great Casting Call news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Survivor Guatemala and SirLinksALot: Lydia
http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2005/09/lydia_morales_a.html#more

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Jim Lynch, A Retired Fire Captain on Survivor Guatemala
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2005, 01:00:01 AM »
Jim Lynch, A Retired Fire Captain on Survivor Guatemala
At 63 years of age, Jim Lynch will be the oldest castaway participating in Survivor Guatemala.  But just like several of the other older castaways, Jim maintains an active lifestyle that suggests that he will do just find coping with the harsh elements of Survivor Guatemala.

The official CBS bio for Jim Lynch says that after graduating high school he joined the Marines for four years.  After his Marine service was up, Jim sold real estate for awhile before starting a long career with the fire department. 

According to the City of Longmont official government website, Battalion Chief Jim Lynch was responsible for the fire training of the Longmont Fire Department.  Jim’s career with the Longmont Fire Department started in 1974.  It is also noted that Jim Lynch responded to the world trade center incident on September 11.

Jim Lynch retired from the fire department in 2002 so that he could travel more with his wife.  CBS.com reports that Jim has traveled to India, Tibet, the Himalayas, and Nepal.  In 2004, Jim climbed Mt. Huena in Peru.  Many Survivor competitions are endurance challenges so Jim’s recent mountain climbing experience should give him an advantage.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Survivor news.  For other great Casting Call news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Survivor Guatemala and SirLinksALot: Jim Lynch.

Posted by Joe Reality on September 07, 2005 at 12:01 AM in Survivor | Permalink
http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2005/09/jim_lynch_a_ret.html#more

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Amy O’Hara, A Police Sergeant on Survivor Guatemala
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2005, 05:01:52 PM »
Amy O’Hara, A Police Sergeant on Survivor Guatemala
If you thought that Gary Hogeboom was the only former professional football player on Survivor Guatemala, then think again.  Amy O’Hara also played professional football.  Reality TV Magazine could find no information on exactly which professional football team Amy O’Hara played for.  However, given Amy’s hometown of Revere, Massachusetts, it is likely that she probably played for either the Mass Mutiny or the New England Storm, which are women’s professional football teams located in Massachusetts.

In addition to her past in pro-football, Amy O’Hara is also involved in law enforcement.  The Revere Police department website lists Amy O’Hara as a lieutenant.  According to Amy O’Hara’s CBS bio, she is actually currently a Sergeant Detective in the Major Crimes Unit of the Revere Police Department.  In fact, she is the first female sergeant in the history of the Revere Police Department.

At 39 years of age, Amy O’Hara is one of the older castaways on Survivor Guatemala.  Just like all the other older castaways, she is very physically fit.  Amy trains with weights and plays golf, softball, and basketball.  In her CBS bio, Amy O’Hara states that her greatest asset in Survivor will be “motivating people to do things that they wouldn’t normally do.”

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Survivor news.  For other great Casting Call news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Survivor Guatemala and SirLinksALot: Amy O'Hara.

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2005/09/amy_ohara_a_pol.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Jamie Newton, A Water Ski Instructor On Survivor Guatemala
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2005, 05:03:00 PM »
Jamie Newton, A Water Ski Instructor On Survivor Guatemala
Jamie Newton is a 24 year old water ski instructor from North Hollywood, California.  Also, just like fellow contestants Morgan McDevitt and Blake Towsley, Jamie has a background in modeling.  With many of the younger contestants being models and the older contestants being heavy into physical fitness, Survivor Guatemala might well become a battle between the young models and the athletic seniors.   

According to The Muleskinner, Jamie Newton became a model after being discovered in a Tommy Hilfiger store.  His time on the catwalk led to him participating in a “Sexiest Man in America” contest.  According to Soapdom, Jamie Newton won round four of the semi-finalist competition and became the fourth of five finalists.  As part of being a finalist, Jamie appeared on a special episode of “All My Children.”

Jamie Newton’s CBS bio also notes that he was a member of the wrestling team at Central Missouri State University.  Jamie won the wrestling title Regional Champ in 1999.  Jamie received a bachelor degree in finance from the university. 

Like fellow contestants Cindy Hall and Judd Sergeant, Jamie Newton has an identical twin.  Jamie has a twin brother named Ramie.  The presence of three sets on twins on Survivor Guatemala has caused speculation of if there will be a twin twist.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Survivor news.  For other great Casting Call news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Survivor Guatemala and SirLinksALot: Jamie Newton.

Posted by Joe Reality on September 08, 2005 at 12:01 AM in Survivor | Permalink
http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2005/09/jamie_newton_a_.html#more