Author Topic: Casting Information for a new reality show involving Veronica and Rachel  (Read 3074 times)

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
For anybody who lives in the Los Angeles aream, Veronica and Rachel are looking for a new best friend (....tryiing desperately holding back a wisecrack) who will help them with their clothing line.  If you are interested, click here.  The same people who produce Real World are doing this, so it should be pretty well done.

http://bunim-murray.com/casting/vr_casting.htm
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
We are looking for smart, sexy, and fun girls who have what it takes to hang out with two of the most notorious girls of reality TV.
Please email us at mcast@bunim-murray.com with your name, age, a photo, an mpeg (if you like) and a few reasons why you think you have the skills for the job

Let's see you need to give your skills for the job...but you need to sexy.  Let's see yep....sexy is what these 2 need to promote the clothign line, not the marketing or finance skills

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
I know!  Sexy photo yes..........Degree from Wharton School of Business.....no.........
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I could work with anyone. But Veronica and Rachel? Those two bitches? Nope, couldn't do it. Count me out. :(*8
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score