Author Topic: Casting Information for MTV's Upcoming Challenge  (Read 3267 times)

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
Casting Information for MTV's Upcoming Challenge
« on: August 03, 2005, 07:12:32 AM »
I announced this on RFF Radio last week.  For those of you who didn't hear the information regarding the open casting call in NYC, you still have time. 

One restriction which I find to be completely unfair.  You have to be between 18-24.  First off, aren't 62.8% of the challege vets above the age of 24.  Secondly, are they saying people over the age of 24 don't have fun.  I'm 27 and that didn't slow me down at $1 margarita night last Friday at "Brother Jimmy's".

Anyways, this is the first challenge where regular people are competing against Real World/Road Rules alumni.     

http://bunim-murray.com/casting/challenge_casting.htm
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Casting Information for MTV's Upcoming Challenge
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005, 10:37:16 AM »
shoud be interesting to see the challenge....you know the alumnis will be mean and spiteful

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
Re: Casting Information for MTV's Upcoming Challenge
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2005, 12:57:55 PM »
I guarantee a few of them are really rude to the competitors, you can definitely see that edge in a few of their personalities.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."