Author Topic: RFF Radio Episode #6 - 7/13/2005  (Read 4487 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
RFF Radio Episode #6 - 7/13/2005
« on: July 13, 2005, 05:13:22 PM »
Trevor is STILL in Hawaii everyone! But, once we got past that, Rob & Trevor talked about Big Brother and everything happening in the house; The Real World; The Amazing Race rumors & it being on GSN; Beauty & The Geek & Richard Rubin. Go to http://www.realityfanforum.com and vote "Does Rob sound like Richard?"; Email us if you have any comments - rffradio@realityfanforum.com

http://rffradio.realityfanforum.com.nyud.net:8090/ep6.mp3

If you are having problems with the link above, use this. Please use this only if the one above does not work, thanks:
http://rffradio.realityfanforum.com/ep6.mp3

Offline Michelle

• RFF Newbie
  • RFF Radio is my new favorite reality show!
Re: RFF Radio Episode #6 - 7/13/2005
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 09:30:30 PM »
Hey guys!
       I just listened to the new show and thought it was great, as usual. This is the Michelle that wrote in last week and commented on how Rob sounds similar to Richard  :hapy: I just wanted to say that I didn't mean it in a negative way, Rob! The more I thought about it, you don't sound EXACTLY like Richard... but I do still think that you sound at least a little like him, and I had to vote "yes" on the poll  :hapy:.

Anyway, as I said, the show was great. I downloaded it on my ipod, and I had to download this one as soon as I could since Trevor said he'd be joking about my comment on the next show - I didn't think he'd actually do it, honest!

The only specific thing I have to say about this last show is that while I do like the new music intro, I liked the old one better. However, that's being really picky, and the new one is just fine. Also, thanks for the info on the next season of Amazing Race. I have to say that I'm a litte dissapointed that it sounds like they're going to be staying in the United States. I usually looked forward to seeing all of the different places they traveled to.

Keep up the good work - I can't wait until the next new show!

Michelle

By the way, thanks for mentioning that both The Amazing Race and Survivor repeats are being shown on cable channels - I had no idea.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2005, 09:57:26 PM by Michelle »

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 03:28:57 AM »
Thank you Michelle!  I thought your e-mail was hysterical.  I immediately forwarded it to Rob the moment I received it.

For all of you other listeners out there, you should follow the example of Michelle.  I will respond to any e-mail sent to me about the show on the air (as long as it is in reasonable taste).
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2005, 09:59:03 AM »
LOL Michelle, I knew you were kidding, and I thought it was funny! We have lots of fun!

Anyway, the reason we had to change music was because of cough....copyright....cough! LOL

We still have a few things to work on yet, and since we are doing good on a format we enjoy, we now have audio to work on! But that will all come in good time!

Thanks for the great email and comments, and btw, Survivor doesn't start on OLN until later this month! Watch for ads below, they are advertising on our website :)

Thanks

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2005, 04:27:22 PM »
just wanted to say that I didn't mean it in a negative way, Rob!
lol Michelle  :)* Rob does sound like Richard ..and while were on the subject of who sounds like who , don't you think that Trevor sounds like Spicoli ( Sean Penn ) from Fast Times at Ridgemont High    {l{

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2005, 09:47:19 PM »
You're not the first person to make that comparison.  When I was in college, I was one of the only kids from California walking attending Fordham University.  This girl who had an older brother on my water polo team used to comment that I sounded like Spiccoli.  That caught on a little bit as other people also used to say that I should have been his understudy in the movie. 

Survivor is still going to advertise on the site after I was openly ripping on Jeff Probst? {l{
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Scott Zabielski

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2005, 08:59:23 PM »
Just out of curiosity...how did you guys broadcast from Nebraska and Wakaki at the same time?  What technology did you use?  Just curious...

Scott

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2005, 09:04:42 PM »
Hi Scott!!!

We use a very long string, and two tin cans!!! LOL

Not, really, we use a program called skype! Its amazing we have never met in person, but still do this, technology is AWSOME!

Thanks for listening!!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2005, 06:26:40 PM »
 :giggle: Whats funny Scott is that where Rob lives they really do use tin cans and string as a telephone line  ]][