Author Topic: Inferno Final Mission Preview  (Read 3091 times)

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
Inferno Final Mission Preview
« on: June 16, 2005, 09:55:53 AM »
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Lux

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Inferno Final Mission Preview
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 09:36:26 PM »
i agree that the good guys are going to win. during the mtv preview, while running as a group rachel says something like "tonya you really f***ed us over," probably because tonya fell out of the raft during another part of the race. fewer the people, the less weight that people have to carry. tonya can't carry her own weight, or cracked under pressure and hurts her team. even with CT (the clip shows him carry tonya just before rachel b*tches her out) as a very strong player and rachel as another strong player, they are not strong enough to pull the weight of the rest of the team. it's a pity. i hope tonya DOES quit. just kidding. or not. ha,i am kidding.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 10:51:10 PM »
A little off-topic , I just wanted to Shout outto  Lux and Welcome to you to the forum !! Were glad to have you here and we want you to make yourself at home  ]**] .

~puddin~

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 07:16:48 AM »
That would be awesome if Tonya just quit on them!  I doubt it happens but I see her probably being a lag on the team although she has been fiesty under pressure.  Rachel is definitely the strongest woman on the show and probably the third strongest in Challenge history behind Holly and Christena.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."