Author Topic: Review of Britney and Kevin's Chaotic up on the Main Page  (Read 6564 times)

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Review of Britney and Kevin's Chaotic up on the Main Page
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 08:14:19 PM »
OMG Trevor this had me rotflmao  ^/^ , not the show ..your recap , honestly I watched the first 10 minutes of the shows premeire and have no gone back since ..but now that I read your recap I sorta wish that i had seen this episode ..what exactly was going on with the flight scene  {l{  ?

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 06:46:03 AM »
Britney was acting hysterical about how she thought the plane was going to crash.  How she couldn't see the ground on the descent.  I'm not even doing justice describing it.  One of those things you can't even believe is happening.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005, 07:41:36 AM »
That BAD Huh ?  ((^

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2005, 09:07:39 PM »
I only watched the first episode...and had to turn it off...but then I found out that the second half of the episode was about her meeting K Fed and it was on again the next day on the local Canadian station so I started watching it....and I couldn't take it so I turned it off.

I will watch just about anything, but this was such dreck and drivel that I couldn't stand to look at Britney one more time.  Don't get me wrong, I like Britney's music, I'm sure unlike most women my age, but she has good dance songs, and as long as I don't have to watch her live, she is very entertaining.  But this show makes her look sooooo stupid I can't believe that she is letting this air.  Maybe she really is some brilliant business woman, and this is part of her plan, but I don't think so.

Her mother must be just shaking her head.  Hope she's getting lots of money for doing this show.

I might give it one more chance on Wednesday, but I'm just not sure!!!