Author Topic: ABC's new reality show with Roseanne's?  (Read 2634 times)

Offline Brown Guy

• RFF Sr. Member
    • My Site!
ABC's new reality show with Roseanne's?
« on: August 10, 2003, 02:26:59 AM »
I read somewhere today that ABC will be soon airing 13 episodes of a reality show with Roseanne.
I dont know about u guys but it makes me sick to the acidic depths of my stomach just thinking about wat this show will be like.
 :-X
The description i read was quote:
"The prime time show, which was first announced back in October 2002, still does not have a title yet but will begin airing in late July and follow Roseanne at home and work as she puts together a cooking show. The cooking series actually will be shown on cable network ABC Family. "

"Oh boy, the ugly part of Roseanne -- this should be... interesting"

THE UGLY PART
As if having her own zip code wasn't enough she now has an "ugly part"....

Excuse me while i inflict pain on myself.........

And for those of us who don't know who Roseanne is...shes that extremely talkative and cocky woman that once had her own TV show and was married to Tom Arnold.

Wat do u guys have to say about this?
A rumor without a leg to stand on will get around!
~John Tudor

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re:ABC's new reality show with Roseanne's?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2003, 09:21:09 AM »
Wasn't she the one who made an ass of herself when she sang the National Athem somewhere? Or am I just way off on that?

I will not watch this, but I think ABC is grabbing for anything right now! She is quite a person. Loud, just gross.

Interesting to know what she will be like on TV again.
Rob

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:ABC's new reality show with Roseanne's?
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2003, 02:27:58 AM »
yes Roseanne is the same person that made a fool of herself.  At the height of her popularity, she was asked to sing the national anthem at a baseball game and at the end she grabbed her self and i think she also spit.  People were offended by her actions.  I think she is a loud mouth and I will not tune in to that show.  What has happened to ABC???  they are going down the tubes.  They also do not have an email address on their site to send them notes, questions, complaints, etc. about their shows.  I remember they use to have a direct email because I sent them a note inquiring about a show and I got a reply.