Author Topic: And the Sole Survivor of Palau is.............  (Read 19279 times)

Offline Ianfan19

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Survivor!
Re: And the Sole Survivor of Palau is.............
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2005, 03:04:04 PM »
lol, I pre-ordered my copy! i cant wait to read it. I got it from amazon.com, and it is supposed to get here on July 16 sometime, so i will still get it on the day that it comes out!! lol I am so excited! only 8 days tomorrow!! ans only 12 days 'till my birthday tomorrow. woohoo!  :]

(| Kristen (|
it's like stealing potato chips from a fat guy - you can do it, but you have to do it fast or else he'll sit on you

Offline socklover123

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Survivor!!!!
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2005, 05:39:28 PM »
lucky. my friend has her bday in the summer and i've lost track of how many times i've missed it 'cuz of vacation . . . but right now i am majorly depressed to know that i have to wait another whole YEAR before i get to see the kid who looks like ian again  :':') okay, maybe i only got a paragraph out of him for stalking him the whole year, but it was a good paragraph. he said i was SUPER COOL  because i watched Survivor and the Amazing Race!!
i always said i could talk a fat guy out of his last bag of doritos

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2005, 05:44:28 PM »
I love that you guys are chatting, and want you to continue to do it, but please keep off topic discussion in the Anything & Everything board!

Thanks so much for being talkitive, and we enjoy that you are posting, but I want to keep the Show boards (Survivor, TAR, BB) on topic! Thanks so much!

Rob

Offline Ianfan19

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Survivor!
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2005, 10:51:03 AM »
Okay, sorry. We'll move to A&E.

(| Kristen (|
it's like stealing potato chips from a fat guy - you can do it, but you have to do it fast or else he'll sit on you