Author Topic: Survivor Thoughts from Iowa  (Read 5754 times)

Offline Babbles

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Survivor Thoughts from Iowa
« on: February 10, 2005, 12:53:32 AM »
This guy has some good Survivor info. Kinda funny read, too.

http://survivorthoughts.blogspot.com

His bootsheet is pretty interesting. It tells you who is what tribe. Mostly. There are still some he doesn't know, I guess.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2005, 12:36:02 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Check this out
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005, 01:00:59 AM »
Good info and site..thanks Babbles and Welcome to the forum..I hope you stick around and post with us  _^%  \|]

Brown Tribe
Janu
Ian
Willard I wasn't sure if he was found to be wearing tribe colors/buff..thanks for this info
Coby

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Update 2/23
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2005, 12:35:40 AM »
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Oh hell.
Um. Yeah. I hate doing this. At least it's still Wednesday. I am switching my pick for this week. Forget Jeff. (Why? Because I believe he gets injured and that's not happening in episode two.) Forget Bobby Jon. (Why? Vacation plans.) It's either James or Kim.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Update 3/5
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2005, 06:01:57 PM »
Friday, March 04, 2005
What if...
What if I told you that one of the men of Ulong makes it to at least the Final 7?
Pictured ..BJ, Ibe,James

11 Comments:
At 11:40 AM, Sisco said...
I don't believe you dude. The only one I see gettin' any farther than merge is Steph. PROVE IT.

At 12:03 PM, Anonymous said...
I would also say prove it because it goes against the mersaydeez spoilers

At 1:13 PM, deadhead said...
Could only be bobbi jon bovi.so far james and ibe haven't shown me enough fortitude to last last long.

At 3:08 PM, Anonymous said...
It would have to be JAMES unless another Mersaydeez hint is wrong....she states that Kim, Jeff, and Jon vacation together, as do Ibe, BJ, and Ashlee...that leaves only James...plus if there is a Koror majority at merge, then IBE and BJ would be booted right away for their challenge potential...

At 3:09 PM, toddnick said...
sorry, the last comment wasn't anonymous, I posted it...lol

At 3:23 PM, Matt said...
Hi Todd.

Mersaydeez also says Steph is the only Ulong to make the merge.

At 4:09 PM, toddnick said...
Hey Matt....I realize that she said that which is why I phrased it "unless ANOTHER MersayDeez hint is wrong"....she seems to be right on with a lot that has happened so far, so maybe she just had the Steph thing wrong...are you saying it isn't James?? :)

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous said...
I could see it if one of them is switched to Koror prior to the merge, but Mersaydeez says Steph is the only "original" Ulong left. Is Mersaydeez sure about the "original" part? Agree, prove it.

At 5:15 PM, Anonymous said...
Just to clarify - I said Steph is the only Ulong to make the JURY. :)

At 5:27 PM, tdawg86 said...
Well, according to the mersaydeez spoiler, Ibe and Steph are the last two Ulongs left. I'd bet it's either BJ or Ibrehem.

As for the mersaydeez spoiler as posted over at SUCKS: Even the biggest spoiling disasters started out right. (Uncle Camerman, ChillOne)

At 6:31 PM, Anonymous said...
Thanks for answering my question Anon. post 9. So stating Steph's the only "original" Ulong does not rule out another "original" Ulong making F2? There's a BJ spoiler floating around but James hans't been accounted for on vacation, right? I've lost track.

This sounds like Chris version 2. He takes the possibly the least popular remaining Koror - Katie. He'd hope to win against her. He wouldn't stand much of a chance against Ian or Tom. If I'm following this correctly, BJ or James must get switched so Steph spends the night alone, right?

http://survivorthoughts.blogspot.com/2005/03/what-if.html#comments

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
updated 3/10
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2005, 11:42:41 PM »
Tuesday, March 08, 2005
Bye, bye Kymber?
Sure it's only Tuesday, but I'm feeling pretty good about this week. I think we'll see Koror win both the reward challenge and the immunity challenge. And poor, lazy, useless, challenge-challenged Kim will be booted. The Ulongers are worse than the Maraamurians were, aren't they?

Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Reward challenge info
So my source for the BJ makes the merge spoiler told me something about tomorrow's episode as proof that the source is on the level. If the reward tomorrow is a new shelter, then I guess I'll look at the BJ information very seriously. Unless this is all an elaborate hoax to sucker me (and everyone else) in.

http://survivorthoughts.blogspot.com/2005/03/reward-challenge-info.html#comments

Offline palauan on guam

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • achoo!!!
Re: Survivor Thoughts from Iowa
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2005, 01:05:05 AM »
honestly...its hard to determine anything right now
palauan unexposed....
say hello to my little fwen..."click" palau palau palau palau palau palau...muhahahahahah

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2005, 01:13:37 AM »
Mersaydeez is hinting towards a cruise this week  *%#  I still think tools will be involved ..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
updated 3/28
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2005, 09:43:36 PM »
Monday, March 28, 2005
This week's spec
Let's pull all the spoilers together and see where we are. Mersaydeez says Bobby Jon and Iberehem are the next to go in some order. She says Stephenie and (probably) Ibrehem participate in a fire building challenge to determine who is the last surviving Ulonger. Presumedly, that person will join Koror. And Mersaydeez says that person is Stephenie.

Callmecrazee says a male is kidnapped at some point. If it's going to happen, it has to happen in episode 7. Nothing in any of the promos point to this happening. We have this image that looks like Ulong post SOS reward challenge loss:

Note the flag is down. Probably was used to signal the plane judging the SOS challenge. All three are present at the reward challenge so no kidnapping has happened yet. We don't have any images of the immunity challenge. We know it is likely called Sea Stars, but that doesn't tell us much. We also know that "During a crucial Immunity challenge, one Survivor takes over for a struggling tribemate. Will it be enough to win?" That sounds like someone taking over for Ibrehem who has sucked at the challenges. It also eliminates the challenge as a Q&A type thing, as they've never let someone sub in on one of those. Most likely some sort of physical swimming challenge based on the name.

I am beginning to lean against the kidnapping idea. Maybe it was an idea they scrapped after Ulong kept losing tribemates. Even if there is a kidnapping, I think it won't be permanent. So I think we need to look at our final three Ulongers and figure how they'll vote. (Because no one really expects them to win the immunity challenge, right?)

Stephenie and Bobby Jon made a deal to vote out Ibrehem if Stephenie voted for James last episode. She eventually voted for James on the re-vote. Assuming Bobby Jon doesn't think her hesitation was a betrayal, we can expect him to keep his word. Bobby Jon is Mr. Honorable. His word is his bond. The only other option would be Stephenie voted out by the 'Bama Boys. Spoilers and confessional analysis point to Stephenie sticking around so I am ruling that out.

There is a way Bobby Jon could be voted out. Stephenie would have to go to Ibrehem and tell him Bobby Jon betrayed him. The two of them decide to vote out Mr. Honorable. The only reason Stephenie would do this is if she thought BJ was a bigger post merge threat. Which he is, I suppose. But it's a pretty huge risk to take just to eliminate someone who might be slightly more difficult to beat in the individual challenges than Ibrehem.

Plus, confessional analysis points to Ibrehem going next.

So that's my pick. Koror wins both challenges. Ibrehem is booted. And there is no kidnapping.

http://survivorthoughts.blogspot.com/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Update 3/30
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2005, 05:49:35 PM »
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
I can change my mind, right?
You see, every once in a while, you get this gut feeling. This terrible pit of the stomach feeling that tells you you're on the wrong path. This morning I re-read my analysis on my blog. It makes sense. It sounds good. But... I think I'm wrong.

Even in the best seasons, confessional analysis fails me once or twice. I think it's going to be this week.

So I am going with Bobby Jon getting the boot tonight. I think it goes against all reason, everything we know, my final seven spoiler, and what we've seen so far. But shortly after I made this decision, I headed over to Blows to find my partner in blogging crime believes Bobby Jon is going home, too. So let's go for it.

Of course, I suppose what I'm really saying is, I have no freakin' idea. Should be a fun Thursday night.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 07:37:43 PM by puddin »

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2005, 06:38:28 PM »
geez if all theses people would have just read my JTS analysis on sunday night they would have known BJ was gonna go  _-^.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2005, 06:06:31 AM »
puddin, who was that quote from?  Sorry if it's spelled out earlier in the thread...

CJ, good for you picking Bobby so early.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2005, 09:25:05 AM »
I'm sorry rmax , Corvis ..its Thoughts From Iowa site

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2005, 05:56:46 PM »
Friday, May 13, 2005
Finale predictions
The great thing about the finale is that winner hasn't been spoiled yet. Sure, we know the Final Two because of Mersaydeez's amazing spoiler, but we have to use logic and reasoning to figure out the winner.

So here's what happens. Some of it spec and some is based on the spoilers out there.

At the first immunity challenge, which involves a zip line, Tom wins because he's shorter. Poor, tall Ian drags his feet in the water and is slowed down. The women never had a chance. So Tom has immunity and that pretty much seals Jenn's fate. She is voted out 3-1.

The final immunity challenge is all about endurance. Who can stand out there the longest? Naturally, Katie drops out first, but after eight hours according to Wezzie at Survivor Sucks. Ian guts it out for another three hours, and then in a "shocking development", gives up and asks Tom to take Katie to the Final Two instead of him. This final quitting moment of the season is the final straw for Jeff Probst, whose head explodes.

At the last tribal council, Tom easily wins the votes of Gregg, Janu, Coby, and Stephenie. Ian votes for Katie because he has no spine. Jenn votes for Katie because Tom wouldn't let her take a shower. Caryn rants on and on about how everyone lied to everyone else until Probst cuts her off and tells her to vote. She might vote for Katie or she might vote for Tom, but it won't matter because the fireman from New York is going home the big winner.

(For my reasoning on why each juror votes for Tom or Katie, see my bootsheet.)