Author Topic: Is Palau really full of duds???  (Read 3672 times)

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
Is Palau really full of duds???
« on: May 06, 2005, 05:40:01 PM »
We heard in preseason spoilers that Palau was a cast of duds, now the questions is was it? With only 2 Episodes left we have seen Ulong have 2 people quit ( I don't care asking your way out is quitting ), and they were completely destroyed; Steph only got to stay two episodes becuase Coby ( possibly the best cast member this season ) finally turned into the queen deep down inside and . . . . . Oh Yeah how could you forget another quitter ( face it she doesn't deserve her named mentioned nor the jury ) who quit as a power play????? Now after all that all admit the season would still have some high ponts but then on top we have Tom begging that his strenght not be used against him in the end game???? Katie will go nuts next week when Ian takes Tom to the RC, did she not eliminate Ian last week????? Oh wait let me guess that was different???? Finally and the thing that will cement it in that Palau is the worst cast of Survivor yet is it Ian quits at final 3. The spoiler says he exits gracefully which means he either steps away from Immunity ala Rich Hatch S1 or he merely asks to be voted out by the winner of the final IC if that happens he is the stupidest person since Paschal dicided to pull a rock.  Everyone talks in preshow interviews how its about the money, and that they can separte the game from real life, but time and again in the end they fail to follow through. Katie and Tom will get to final 2 at this point cause they are the only ones who seem to truly want it.

Just my thoughts. 

just my thoughts
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Is Palau really full of duds???
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 06:03:01 PM »
Good thoughts!

I don't think Paschal had a choice to pick a rock, did he? I don't really remember. And, I think we will see Ian become more stupid in the next two episodes! LOL

Rob

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 09:54:55 PM »
if he would have voted for Nelhel (or however you spell that) then he would have been at final 3. When you get a chance for Final 3 you take it.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2005, 07:57:03 AM »
I think the spec/spoiler of Ian at F3 is that he steps down from the challenge, not quits the game.  I think he feels secure that either Tom or Katie will take him to F2 (a la Richard Hatch).  Not sure it will work out that way for him though...but I hope so.  I would love a Tom/Ian F2, it would make the winner that much harder to predict.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2005, 12:24:06 PM »
I wouldnt mind seeing Tom/Ian F2 either. As for Ian stepping down at final immunity ala Rich, I love this idea ive always thought that having the final immunity works more against you then for you. If im not mistaken Chirs is the only one to win after winning Final immunity?? However if the Weezie spoiler is gonna hold up of someone lasting 8 hours, one 11, and the other person winning.  I honestly feel that no one would step down after 8 hours of trying.  Maybe the "Exiting Gracefully" is a joke and he goes out kicking and screaming, or maybe he passes out at the Final IC that would be a big survivor first there.

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2005, 11:41:24 AM »
If im not mistaken Chirs is the only one to win after winning Final immunity??

nope, brian in thailand and jenna in the amazon did it as well.
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2005, 12:38:56 PM »
so 3 of 9 have but 6 of 9 have lost the final immunity and won the million. Also Since Brian was the first to do this it didnt ocur until season 5.  So I think there is a pretty good argument thats says losing final immunity is the better road.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2005, 12:51:01 PM »
Why give up the guarantee of making it to F2 by throwing the final challenge? I think Katie is the only one, at this point, that can afford to throw the last challenge. She is the best bet to take to the F2.

Going back to the topic, up until last weeks ep, I was completely bored with this season. I think it was the constant losing on Ulong's part that helped make the season a snoozer. And now that Koror is actually having to play the game, it has become semi-interesting.

Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2005, 02:31:48 PM »
Survivor is a game where weird things happen, things change fast, and there is almost an erie god type figure watching over the game. Im just saying the odds would currently say the non winner of final immunity wins the million more then the latter.

It wasnt a bad season eventually one tribe was gonna get killed, it almost happened in Pearl Islands. So I think its all on how you percieve what is "bad".