Author Topic: Survivor Buff  (Read 6367 times)

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
Survivor Buff
« on: May 03, 2005, 08:16:36 PM »
Being the owner of a Buff I would like to say I highly reccomend them for almost any occasion. It is truly an amazing peice of headware. That being said recently CBS released the now unused Green Buff for Survivor: Palau and I was wondering the thoghts of the board on what if any Buff you would choose. Ive consider the Green from Palau, Koror's would be quite the winnee, and face it Ulongs blue camo didnt look that bad previous to this season the Black Blaboa Buff was far and away the best.  Just wondering your thoughts??
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Riverrat

Re: Survivor Buff
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 01:03:50 PM »
Well being a fisher , hunter woman I would probably like the Koror. How big are they CJ? I wondered if they were super large or, the gals that wear them as tops were super skinney even with the boobies. ((^

Mike-e

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 01:22:56 PM »
It's not that I'm a Survivor Geek... but... I have every different Survivor that has been on sale (27 total). Whenever I have Survivor night at my house, every guest has to pick a buff...

Riverrat

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2005, 02:51:31 PM »
I dunno Mike. I may have to call that being a Survivor geek.  (%# I'd have them to probably if I could.

I even missed watching a couple of seasons when my Mom was sick. I missed most of the first one with Rob and the one with Jenna and Heidi. Didn't see the first one at all. My girl friend got me hooked on Survivor Australia. Now i just try to add to my cap collection.  :]

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2005, 06:09:03 PM »
Ill admit my Survivor Geekdom i own a shot glass for every season. I am also a huge nerd in the folowing categories Lost, Harry Potter, and Star Wars.  While Im a huge Survivor fan I too have missed entire seasons Marqusas, Thiland, and Amazon. However I have read the episode summaries time and again to help me with history and spoiling, if you dont know the past how can you predict the future.  As for the Buffs they are actually very stretchy and i could see a small woman wearing it as a halter top althought they often state at the website not to try that.  However they fit very nice and comfortable on the head in many different ways. They are far and away the most versitile headwear ever. 

and Mike-e I actually think a complete Buff collection is pretty amazing and would love to see it.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Mike-e

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2005, 08:25:04 PM »
I will try to get a picture of them and learn how to post it here.

Offline MrsKutz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • So happy to be here at RFF
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2005, 02:16:48 PM »
Well, I am a HUGE (read OCD) SURVIVOR fan ;;)...ask any of my friends and family.

But sadly, I don't own a buff!!!  :':') I have sent links to hubby at X-mas, mother's day, etc.  but still do not have one.  I think he would be waaaayyy to embarassed if I ever actually wore it....in public or even in private.

So I guess I am envious, Mike-e..... but yeah, you still are a geek!!!  :)* love ya anyway!!! ]*[

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2005, 03:31:56 PM »
If you want a Buff you dont have to get a Survivor Buff, mine is a dragon pattern thats red and black, which fits well becuase I went to the University of Georgia.  If I get a Survivor Buff I don't know if I would wear it in public. I try at times to hide my Geekdom.