Author Topic: EP 13 Title "It Could All Backfire"  (Read 10025 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP 13 Title "It Could All Backfire"
« on: April 28, 2005, 10:00:29 PM »
« Last Edit: May 05, 2005, 02:30:40 PM by puddin »

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
Re: EP 13 Title /The Final 4 ( Title to come)
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2005, 01:48:04 PM »
Aren't there still five at the beginning of this ep? Or am I kookoo? )_^>
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Yeah  your right 'Keeta ,  ]][   *8/  I think I'll go vacumn the house now.. /]*

Riverrat

Re: EP 13 Title /The Final 4 Players are Determined ( Title to come)
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2005, 04:27:03 PM »
Keeta your an idoit (what ever that is). It say's "Final four will be determined."  |( By the end of the show there will be four.  }}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2005, 06:17:55 PM »
 ((^ rotflmao , River I modified the title today  ^/^

Riverrat

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2005, 06:54:36 PM »
 =]/ He's  still an idoit tho.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2005, 06:57:52 PM »
 <)^

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2005, 10:58:03 PM »
Hey! Be nice o my 'keeta! _-^

Riverrat

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2005, 11:24:30 PM »
 /*^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2005, 09:56:17 AM »
TDT

REWARD CHALLENGE/ "Maze At Sea"? - Ian wins a Corvette, takes Tom on reward trip
Dan Bollinger posted back in December:
"3. yellow customized GMC truck taken to rock islands, possible reward
  4. red Corvette driven to Shallum Etpison's house on top of rock island as a reward."

Wezzie later reported (despite her oft-stated claim that she never posts spoilers) that Ian will win this challenge, and the red Corvette is his Reward. (As is her wont, Wezzie has since edited this out, and now points back to Dan's post. The original post is archived here). Quartzeye maintains that Ian wins the Corvette, however. Does anyone win the yellow Chevy SSR shown on the CBS site? Dan seems to think so.

Updated update from Wezzie: "I don't believe that anyone wins the truck until the finale, but it was used to transport survivors for a day."
Updated updated updates from:
- Wezzie: "SEG loaded the truck onto a LCU."
- Dan Bollinger: " This 'LCU' (on the left, in the water) would have no problem delivering a mini-pickup truck to Pelelui or elsewhere in Palau."
- Wezzie: "It's time to brush up on WWII history in Palau. We're going to Peleliu! ... and we've got WHEELS." (Later posted a picture of the Chevy SSR).

New update: Biancaxxx confirms that Ian wins the Corvette, and that it's the only car won during this episode. Additionally, as Biancaxxx posts here, Tom will be Ian's "date" for this, um, outing.

As confirmation, the post-Ep12 TV preview shows the three women openly plotting at camp (near right), presumably while Ian and Tom are off on their reward. Also, Ian, in his own new swimsuit (far right), and Katie are shown discussing Ian's betrayal. That seems most likely to be breaking his "deal" with Katie to take her on reward, and taking Tom instead.

So enough of the spoilers, what's the challenge? The storyboard suggests it may be called "Maze At Sea" (storyboard discussions: Sucks, Phoenix, Joker's Updates), and this time, the caps seem to fit. We see the contestants apparently racing on individual rafts, across the water. That's about all we see, which isn't terribly helpful, but since we already know Ian wins, no big deal

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE/ Another balance-related race, possibly with Puzzles? - Ian (or Tom) wins 
The overhead shot at the start of this challenge reveals part of the layout. Behind the contestants are what look like puzzle-assembling tables of some kind. Ahead of them individual rope bridges, a central platform, and beyond it, something covered in green camo tarps. Since the contestants are shown going in both directions on the bridge, it seems probable that they have to retrieve stuff from under/past the tarps, bring it back to the tables, and do something with their retrieved objects (probably a puzzle of some kind). A combination of balance, agility, and mental power? Then again, it may be pure balance. As BJ points out at MeSS, in the area with the green tarps in the starting picture, you later see floating platforms in water, in the picture (second row, left side) of Jenn heading back.

Who wins? As we noted last week, Wezzie states that Tom and Ian are "immunity gods," so it's probably one of them, again. In the overhead shot at the start, Ian seems to have an early lead, and Tom is shown falling on the rope bridge later on. If anything, we'd expect a tall guy like Ian to have problems with balance, though. Plus, Tom and Jenn appear to be the first to cross the rope ladders in the first pass, and Ian is last. Another toss-up. But for now, we'll go with Ian, if puzzles are involved

BOOT/ Caryn
Once again, Mersaydeez provided this boot long ago. Although not in a galaxy far, far away, as far as we know. Ignore the usual talk of all-female alliances and such.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2005, 10:37:49 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2005, 01:23:09 PM »
link

biancaxxx

Re: Knowing what, when
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ep 13 RC winner : Ian : per Quartzeye & reiterated

Just to add to next week's RC, Ian takes Tom as his "date" to Shallum Etpison's house.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2005, 10:28:37 PM »
more on Tom & Ians Reward trip ~

biancaxxx
(5/4/05 9:38 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Knowing what, when

Quote:
bianca, Am I understanding you and truedorktimes correctly that you two don't think the survivors go to Peleliu?

What is Peleiu? I didn't hear about that, but they could still possibly go there. I was told they stayed the night at a mansion, which I was also told would probably be Shallum's house....? Do you know any other mansions? 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP 13 Title "It Could All Backfire"
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2005, 12:08:58 AM »
Thanks to SurvivorFever

VoiceOver

JP:  Next time on Survivor...

Caryn:  I don't really have a deal with Tom.

Katie:  We know you have a deal with Tom.

JP:  ...the women compare notes.

Jenn:  Katie just cleaned house.

JP:  Ian and Katie have a blow out.

Katie:  You said you would never lie to me and you did.  You didn't even think about how that was going to make me feel to have you go against your word.

Ian:  If you want me to step out, I mean I'll do it.

Ians new clothes ~

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2005, 12:19:52 AM »
Webteasers~

Gender lines are drawn as one group hatches a plan to vote off the Survivor who doesn't win Immunity.
gals against guys , gals want Tom gone 

One Survivor feels betrayed when the winner of a Challenge chooses a different tribemate to enjoy the Reward.
Katie is pissed that Ian takes Tom

Going into Tribal Council, one Survivor holds the power and is torn between an alliance and a friendship. Which way will the vote swing?
By By Caryn, Tom or Ian are torn?

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2005, 09:27:30 AM »
i swear these are the stupiest women.  If those women were smart Tom would be gone.  i know from spoilers he doesnt win but they could have won something if they were smarter.  i love Tom and really wish he would win, he deserves it; i just really get tired of reading girls vs guy and then a girl goes home, lol.

t

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2005, 10:10:15 AM »
 ]][ When will they learn , BJ...we dont know that Tom doesnt win , yeah its between Katie & Tom but I dont think Mersaydeez ever said either way . She did hint Katie but then .. *(^ ..gheesh I'd hate to have to go read through that monster thread at sucks  (%# I might do so later when I have a few hours to kill   ^/^ .

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2005, 10:49:52 AM »
I've been keeping up with the thread, puddin.  I didn't see anything about a Katie win....besides Mer said "How could she know?" who votes for whom.  Nobody knows 'cept JP & EPM and other top execs...even the jury doesn't know for sure.
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2005, 11:07:33 AM »
Their was a hint , I dont want to quote Mer

Mersaydeez
(2/20/05 12:57 am)
Reply   Re: Just some spoilers...
 I don't know the final 2, that is one thing that I wanted the most that I couldn't get. If I had to guess, from the information I gathered - I would say Katie and Tom. But that is just an educated guess of course.

Who went vacation with Wanda? No idea. I know Ibe, Bobby Jon and Ashlee went to Australia together. Kim, Jeff and Jonathan went somewhere together. I don't know where everyone else went. 

Mersaydeez
(2/20/05 12:59 am)
Reply   Re: Just some spoilers...
 Just for clarification, I don't know if it is Katie/Tom for sure... but that is just my educated guess on the info I got.

I agree, Tom would win... he does kill the shark afterall

Mersaydeez
(3/22/05 3:16 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Another potted palm?
 For what it is worth, today my source confirmed Tom final 2. Which is what I always thought from the way my source spoke about him, but now I actually heard the words.

SG - I don't know anything about tomorrows challenges. Sorry!   

Riverrat

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2005, 11:35:18 AM »
And the third male being led around by the yeng yeng----IAN!!!!!!! 8-)'

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2005, 12:40:04 PM »
AKtie will nto forma an alliance with Caryn ~ she hates Caryn.  And Kaite holds a grudge. 

katie mad a Ian for not taking her!! HELLO you just got an overnight trip and saw family  BACK OFF BIG MAMA!

The survivors rarely think logical at this point.  So they will not vote out Tom

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2005, 01:49:17 PM »
Promo is up ( working on the audio )

VO: 2 Survivor episodes to go , New strategies emerge
Ian ?? :Tom is strong how many people????
Tom: < to Ian>the only thing now is to threaten her < pan to Caryn>
Katie : If you wanna play that way all bets are off < pan to Ian & Tom >
VO: One survivor is about to crack
Katie : < to Ian > you promised me that you would never lie to me and you did yesterday , I lost my best friend it and was the closest thing that I had to family
VO: and two critical challenges will determine who < Male Oh NO ! > makes it to the final four , dont 1miss a new survivor Thursday and the season finale CBS Sunday .

challenge caps
note Tom in new red shorts and Ian in white shorts , so this is IC because we know Ian wins RC so the RC must be the rafts .
First thoughts Jenn wins IC ??

2A
13. Tom takes a fall , can he hang on?
15 ouch

RC/ Spec  ?

misc vidcaps
« Last Edit: May 06, 2005, 02:00:59 PM by puddin »

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2005, 07:53:40 AM »
note Tom in new red shorts and Ian in white shorts , so this is IC because we know Ian wins RC so the RC must be the rafts .
First thoughts Jenn wins IC ??
Jenn winning IC would make sense, if Caryn is the next boot.  Looks like a balance challenge, which tends to favor the women.  And Jenn probably knows she needs immunity to survive the next TC...so she'll work for it.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2005, 10:28:44 AM »
I agree rmax and am keeping an open mind , especially after last week Ian win IC over Tom  ...we should have known that Tom was a bad shot and Ian ( coconut toss ) has pretty good aim , I never shot any type of gun so what so I know  ]][

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2005, 04:29:53 PM »
Sorry, i misunderstood, i thought i read some place here that katie won.  i hope she doesnt win she hasnt done didly in my opinion.  Tom or Ian are the only two l4eft that i think deserve it.

t

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2005, 11:54:50 PM »
We dont know that Katie doesnt win t , nothing to be sorry about . I know its confusing so i'm just keeping an open mind and will watch this weeks episode closely .

eyemail ( thanks to MessHall) the final four?