Author Topic: EP 11 chat and Play by Play  (Read 9929 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP 11 chat and Play by Play
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2005, 09:09:35 PM »
Next time on Survivor

Tom VO: Today I think my worst fears are realized

Ian and Tom shown with hands over eyes appearing to look out at something

Both say "Oh No"

Shot of spider in a web

Jenn: This next one is a big one

Shot of Katie

And paranoia intensifies

Shot of Tom on beach washing himself

Three sitting together - talking
Ian: I know they are ready to turn on you, I know for a fact
Tom: And you think Katie's in on that
Caryn: Definitely
Ian: I don't know what the next step is

Steph: proud of myself, only one left standing, go to new tribe and I made it one in seven, I'm actually proud

Riverrat

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2005, 09:18:02 PM »
Yay I did get to watch. Boy every one was paranoid. A lot has been going on this season that we don't get to see. Tom distrusting Caryn after she had said she would tell him if she heard any thing was funny. She was the only honest one there.  {l{ I would have thought Steph wuld vote for Tom tonight instead of Caryn. I suppose she knew the rest were going for her.  [^/ We just don't get to see the game as much as we used to.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2005, 09:31:20 PM »
The insider clips should really be worth the watch this week ! Now I'm trying to figure out how Gregg goes next week ..Gregg wins Reward ..takes Jenn & Katie on the yacht trip . I bet Tom wins IC and since Tom was the original focus for boot they settle for the other strong Koror to go byby .

PenguinsDance

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2005, 09:33:57 PM »
Was there foreshadowing in this episode or what?   }Uo[

"Kate conf: Tom could win every immunity

Katie: Tom could take the whole thing"

Plus Tom was talking about how they shouldn't hold it against him that he wins all the immunities and is such a strong player.

hmmm...  [^/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2005, 09:55:38 PM »
From what I understand the only two Korors to win IC are Tom & Ian  |#' , this may have been Ians only IC win ..I'm not sure but I'll take bets that Tom wins next week  <}/ (7|

Riverrat

« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2005, 11:18:09 PM »
I'm a thinking that Gregg taking Katie on his reward makes Ian a lil jumpy. I have it figured that Ian, Caryn and Tom oust Gregg since it is now 3-3. Plus if your buddy won't take you on a trip with him and his girl who will?  _-^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2005, 12:08:57 AM »
Right and they have to break up the little Romber romance soon!! Good thinking River  ]**]

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2005, 09:34:01 AM »
Caryn is so STUPID!!!!  Why did she not stick with the girls?   Well I guess she did not think Tom would run and Tell Ian.  I think katie and Ian have the tight alliance, that is the only thing that saves her.  My question is what does Caryn do to make herself go before Jenn?  katie convince Ian or what

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2005, 10:23:17 AM »
I think katie and Ian have the tight alliance, that is the only thing that saves her.

I think you're right.  It also explains the F3 IC spoiler that Ian steps down. He must be pretty confident that either Tom or Katie will take him to F2.

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2005, 02:50:41 PM »
Caryn is so STUPID!!!!  Why did she not stick with the girls?

I know..I never get this part of Survivor when it happens. Usually a few shows after merge they have a clue who needs to be watched..but do nothing. I mean surely after Tom treated her with the paranoia he did Caryn must have known siding with the ladies may have given her a better shot in the game. Granted..non of them except Steph is great at challenges but c'mon. They are not going to beat the guys unless it's a puzzle type IC. Even then..for sure it's touchdown Ian & Tom now.  B:)

She even had a clue in the shower what had gone down..I suppose she may have thought Katie wouldn't have believed her anyway..had it been me I woulda gone to the girls and laid it all out..what had just gone down with Tom, et al (what a friggin insult that was) and right after he just got through asking her to watch his back. Paranoia will destroy ya Tommy dear.

As it is she's toast next week anyway. Tsk Tsk  (%#

Maybe their brains are half baked from sun...no sleep..nutrition, etc. But this tribe seems to be getting enough of all of that..ah well guess you have to be there. [^/

Out Wit..Out Smart Out Play..doesn't seem so tough on this side of the screen does it..  *(^  Easier said than done though.
;)

*Sidenote: I have to laugh at myself..got some nerve saying what I just did..I can't even get a couple of questions right...  ((^   /]*
« Last Edit: April 29, 2005, 08:45:30 PM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.