Author Topic: Is anyone watching Big Brother 4?  (Read 3930 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Is anyone watching Big Brother 4?
« on: July 26, 2003, 10:35:05 AM »
Just wondering, I am keeping up with it very close, and was wondering if anyone else was?
Dana needs to go.
Rob

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
Re:Is anyone watching Big Brother 4?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2003, 01:35:25 PM »
I'm watching it Rob although I totally missed last night's episode because I forgot to check when the baseball game ended.  I've been reading the Big Brother Feeds over at TVRules when I get the chance.  Here's the link:

http://www.realitytvrules.com/modules.php?name=Forums

I do like Dana but I think it's because she is a New Yorker who reminds me of one of my friends.  I like Jack alot too but I don't think either will win.  I think either David, Robert, or Nathan will win.
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2003, 02:09:42 PM »
I do like Dana, but it is time for her to go! She is a threat to the elite 7 now! She proved that last night after she nominated Jack and Ali. I really like Jack, since he is such a smart player. But I sure hope that David or any of the ex's win the game. For some reason, I just don't like David. But I think my favorite is Jun. I know, that sounds weird, but I really like how she is playing the game!

Anyway - SPOILER AHEAD -

Nate has won the Power of Veto!

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2003, 01:10:48 AM »
I never got into Big Brother so I am not following the series at all.  Is it exciting so far?

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2003, 04:02:18 PM »
Sorry,
Rob,
been on vacation so much the only thing I haven't missed is the Amazing Race (Except on episode when my Ultimate TV wasn't behaving Ultimately).
I am trying to remember that it is on tonight.  As long as I don't forget.  Although, I did pick up a movie to watch tonight, I guess it will have to be after Big Brother.

Snickers
Snickers
Did you miss me?