Author Topic: Never giveup when you are down!  (Read 15274 times)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Never giveup when you are down!
« on: July 25, 2003, 12:28:35 AM »
Wow talk about a comeback for John and Kelly.  This just proves you never give up.  I have mixed feelings for Millie and Chuck being eliminated.  I liked them in the beginning but the last couple of shows demonstrated how the two of them are not very compatible and Millie's extreme competitiveness was dragging Chuck down. I thought John was mean again today.  The clowns and best friends are the ones I am cheering for to take it all.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re:Never giveup when you are down!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2003, 01:35:24 PM »
Why don't they just give the million to the clowns. Are they not the best team ever on a Reality TV show. How many teams would tell the others where the clues are at? I know I probably wouldn't.

Come on CBS, let these two win. Save The Amazing Race from last year when Flo and Zach won. Just give them the million.
Rob

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2003, 04:52:23 PM »
The clowns are definately my favorites!!

What was so awful about Flo and Zach?
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2003, 10:34:09 AM »
It wasn't Zack so much as it was Flo. She cried everytime something didn't go her way. They almost quit because they "knew" they weren't going to win. They were the closest team to quit in Reality TV history! Then they end up winning? Didn't make me too happy I guess! That was my big problem with them.
Rob

Theresa

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2003, 09:10:07 AM »
I could not stand flo either.  She was such a whiner, cry baby, and she blamed Zack for everything.  I was so mad when they won.

Theresa

rockercandy

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2003, 04:16:07 PM »
flo whined and zack didnt deserve that