Author Topic: Jump The Shark Round 10 Questions with MW Added  (Read 10635 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Jump The Shark Round 10 Questions with MW Added
« on: April 17, 2005, 09:51:05 AM »
20% Bonus !!

Question Pts
1.  At Tribal Council will Janu voice her desire to be voted off?
  A. No B. Yes 10

2.Who will win the Reward Challenge? 
 A. Caryn B. Gregg C. Ian D. Janu E. Jennifer F. Katie G. Stephenie H. Tom I. Caryn-Gregg-Janu-Tom J.Ian-Jenn-Katie-Stephenie K.None of the above is correct 15

3. If the teams compete in the Reward Challenge, what best describes how are they formed?   
  A. Luck of the draw B. Arbitrarily assigned by the powers that be C. Castaways are told to form two teams and they just do D. An alternating pickem situation E. A challenge F. None of the above is correct 15

4.Who will win the Immunity Challenge?   
 A. Caryn B. Gregg C. Ian D. Janu E. Jennifer F. Katie G. Stephenie H. Tom I. More than one J. None of the above is correct 15

5.  According to CBS, an unexpected performance by a tribemate during a Challenge results in a victory for the team. Who makes the unexpected performance? 
  A. Caryn B. Gregg C. Ian D. Janu E. Jennifer F. Katie G. Stephenie H. Tom I. None of the above or inconclusive 5

6. Probst says in the preview, "The first person to bail will be abandoned to live on your own." Was this said at a Reward or Immunity Challenge?
 A. Reward Challenge B. Immunity Challenge C. None of the above is correct 5

7.Who will have to live on their own? 
  A. Caryn B. Gregg C. Ian D. Janu E. Jennifer F. Katie G. Stephenie H. Tom I. None of the above or more than one 25

8.  According to CBS, "In danger of going on the chopping block, a Survivor makes a heartfelt plea not to be voted off." Which contestant makes this plea?
  A. Caryn B. Gregg C. Ian D. Janu E. Jennifer F. Katie G. Stephenie H. Tom I. None of the above or inconclusive 5

9. What best describes what the person who is abandoned to live on their own will be instructed by Jeff Probst at tribal council?   
  A. They must depart and be in isolation separate from the tribe's main camp B. They may be with the others and return to their camp C. They won't be present at tribal council in the first place D. They will be present but won't be instructed on this because that situation will already have been resolved E. They will be voted out so not applicable F. None of the above is correct 15

10. Who will receive the 2nd most votes against them at Tribal Council or win a tie breaker?   
  A. Caryn B. Gregg C. Ian D. Janu E. Jennifer F. Katie G. Stephenie H. Tom I. None of the above or a tie for second 5

11. The eliminated person will receive how many votes against them in the first round?
  A. One B. Two C. Three D. Four E. Five F. Six G. Seven H. None of the above 5

12.Who will Janu vote against at Tribal Council?   
  A. Caryn B. Gregg C. Ian D. Janu E. Jennifer F. Katie G. Stephenie H. Tom I. None of the above 5

13.  Who will be eliminated? 
  A. Caryn B. Gregg C. Ian D. Janu E. Jennifer F. Katie G. Stephenie H. Tom I. None of the above or more than one 30
Total Points   
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 09:11:50 PM by puddin »

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Jump The Shark Round 10 Questions
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 10:20:21 AM »
Question Pts
  A. No B. Yes 10

Don't know yet.

A. Caryn B. Gregg C. Ian D. Janu E. Jennifer F. Katie G. Stephenie H. Tom I. Caryn-Gregg-Janu-Tom J.Ian-Jenn-Katie-Stephenie K.None of the above is correct 15

I. Caryn-Gregg-Janu-Tom

3. If the teams compete in the Reward Challenge, what best describes how are they formed?   
  A. Luck of the draw B. Arbitrarily assigned by the powers that be C. Castaways are told to form two teams and they just do D. An alternating pickem situation E. A challenge F. None of the above is correct 15

Don't know yet.  I would guess either A.  Luck of the draw, or D. Alternating picking, although I think the makeup of the teams would be different if choice was given.  I'm going to go with A.

A. Caryn B. Gregg C. Ian D. Janu E. Jennifer F. Katie G. Stephenie H. Tom I. More than one J. None of the above is correct 15

H. Tom

5.  According to CBS, an unexpected performance by a tribemate during a Challenge results in a victory for the team. Who makes the unexpected performance?

Janu?  But then she is eliminated this episode.  Of course, that wouldn't be the first time something like that has happened.

6. Probst says in the preview, "The first person to bail will be abandoned to live on your own." Was this said at a Reward or Immunity Challenge? A. Reward Challenge B. Immunity Challenge C. None of the above is correct 5

Immunity Challenge

A. Caryn B. Gregg C. Ian D. Janu E. Jennifer F. Katie G. Stephenie H. Tom I. None of the above or more than one 25

Janu

8.  According to CBS, "In danger of going on the chopping block, a Survivor makes a heartfelt plea not to be voted off." Which contestant makes this plea?

Stephanie?

9. What best describes what the person who is abandoned to live on their own will be instructed by Jeff Probst at tribal council?   
  A. They must depart and be in isolation separate from the tribe's main camp B. They may be with the others and return to their camp C. They won't be present at tribal council in the first place D. They will be present but won't be instructed on this because that situation will already have been resolved E. They will be voted out so not applicable F. None of the above is correct 15

A. They must depart and be in isolation separate from the tribe's main camp

10. Who will receive the 2nd most votes against them at Tribal Council or win a tie breaker?   
  A. Caryn B. Gregg C. Ian D. Janu E. Jennifer F. Katie G. Stephenie H. Tom I. None of the above or a tie for second 5

Don't know yet.

11. The eliminated person will receive how many votes against them in the first round?
  A. One B. Two C. Three D. Four E. Five F. Six G. Seven H. None of the above 5

Gotta think about this.  E. Four?  This says, "first round" which might indicate a "second round"?

A. Caryn B. Gregg C. Ian D. Janu E. Jennifer F. Katie G. Stephenie H. Tom I. None of the above 5

Stephanie?

A. Caryn B. Gregg C. Ian D. Janu E. Jennifer F. Katie G. Stephenie H. Tom I. None of the above or more than one 30 Total Points.

D. Janu - per Mersaydeez

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 10:29:02 AM »
Don't know yet.  I would guess either A.  Luck of the draw, or D. Alternating picking, although I think the makeup of the teams would be different if choice was given.  I'm going to go with A.

I do not think it would be alternating picks...would anyone really pick just the girls?

One thing to keep in mind....not sure where to put is remember the puzzle challenge...they really focused on janu havign a hard time in the  water ~ going under and holdign breath.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 12:50:05 PM »
My guesses ..hanging onto a 20% EBB 13%  8-)'

Question Pts
Yes , she quits

I. Caryn-Gregg-Janu-Tom

Castaways are told to form two teams and they just do ( like Vanautu EP 10 RC ,Jeff just said two teams of 4 ..and we never saw how they were chosen . )

H. Tom

Janu ..( I guess   [^/  , being sick and all )

6. Probst says in the preview, "The first person to bail will be abandoned to live on your own." Was this said at a Reward or Immunity Challenge?
Immunity Challenge

Janu  ;)

Steph ( TDT even says shes on the chopping block ..sooo)

D. They will be present but won't be instructed on this because that situation will already have been resolved ( they already know the dealio why repeat it again ?)

none of the above

none of the above

none of the above

Janu ( UH DUH )

« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 12:01:24 AM by puddin »

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2005, 02:58:48 PM »
You may be right about the "how many votes in the first round" question being a trick.  The other thing I was thinking, though, and I usually get into trouble when I start to think because I'm a blonde and all, so, the question about the "hearfelt plea" made me suspect that they might have a tie vote and it would be Janu/Steph and have them both put forth reasons to stay.  This exile thing has me puzzled.  What is the benefit of it?  The first person who poops out on the IC goes into exile for a day?  So, that person is exempt from being booted?  Why would you exile someone who could also be voted out at TC?  What is the point of going through the whole exile scenario if the person can be gone before they are exiled?  Is this a weekly thing now, or just for this week?  Often when Survivor has tossed in little changes like this, we have dissected them on the boards until the actual event turns out to be anti-climactic.  The Apprentice started giving immunity to the team leader of the group from the previous task.  Is this a way of  deferring immunity?  I am rambling.....

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2005, 03:02:41 PM »
Mine are close to puddin's except for the following differences:

3. Luck of the draw (not really happy about that, but it does seem odd that Tom would choose Janu over Ian or Steph).

9. Doesn't matter as the person will be voted out (Janu)

Note: I'm not really sure I understand option 9D, how will the situation "already be resolved" before anyone is voted out?

I wish the ones I'm not sure about were worth only 5 pts.  Darn those 15 pointers!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2005, 03:37:18 PM »
How about could this have been worded better ?  {l{
9. What best describes how the person , who is  abandoned , will be instructed  by Jeff Probst at tribal council  ?

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2005, 05:08:15 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My guesses ... 20% EBB... And I'm not changing any this week!!

Question Pts
Yes

I. Caryn-Gregg-Janu-Tom

Castaways are told to form two teams and they just do

H. Tom

Janu 

Immunity Challenge

Janu

Stephanie

E. They will be voted out so not applicable.

Stephanie

Stephanie

Janu 

"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2005, 05:40:32 PM »
How about could this have been worded better ?  {l{
9. What best describes how the person , who is  abandoned , will be instructed  by Jeff Probst at tribal council  ?
yeah, makes sense, if the instructions are given to the person after the vote (and if it's Janu, then 'not applicable' would apply?  I'm still a bit concerned that if we have a title "Exile Island" and no one is exiled, what's the point?
Oh well, sink or swim...

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2005, 01:50:04 PM »
can some one give me the link...do not have it on this computer....THANKS!!!

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2005, 01:54:44 PM »
can some one give me the link...do not have it on this computer....THANKS!!!

The link to vote?  If so, it's http://www.survivornews.net/game/

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2005, 02:13:54 PM »
Thanks

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2005, 01:57:11 AM »
My picks:

Questions:

Yes (hemming and hawing on this one).   *(^

I. Caryn-Gregg-Janu-Tom

C. Castaways are told to form two teams and they just do (there are only 3 guys left so 2 or 3 had to end up on one team anyway..otherwise I woulda picked 'A.' It wasn't a matter of 'Who would intentionally pick or end up with mostly girls on their team'..just worked out that way cause of numbers (gals-5) (guys-3).

H. Tom

Janu ('unexpected') must be her..although Jen isn't too great and challenges either.

Immunity Challenge

Jenn

Steph

D. They will be present but won't be instructed on this because that situation will already have been resolved

Steph

Steph

Janu

For now anyway... 
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Jump The Shark Round 10 Questions with MW Added
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2005, 09:13:18 PM »
Round 10 
Check out our other games
Mediiia Whore: The Amazing Race 7
Mediiia Whore: American Idol 4

Change penalty has gone up this week.

This week, in an all new and exciting Survivor, there is a feast and one person is forced to live alone! That sounds original.

I bet EPM pays the cameramen to make spooky noises to try to scare the crap out of Steph the exiled person. No doubt hilarity ensues.

Deadline is Thursday, April 21st, 7:30ish PM EST.

Who will get booted? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Caryn Gregg Ian Janu Jennifer Katie Stephenie Tom 
Who will win the Reward Challenge? (40 Minutes of Fame)  A team of 4 including Gregg and Jenn A team of 4 including Gregg but not Jenn A team of 4 including Jenn but not Gregg A team of 4 including neither Gregg nor Jenn One survivor Three survivors Two survivors 
Who will win the Immunity Challenge? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Caryn Gregg Ian Janu Jennifer Katie Stephenie Tom 
Who gives an 'unexpected performance' during a challenge? (45 Minutes of Fame)  Caryn Gregg Ian Janu Jennifer Katie Stephenie Tom 
Who makes a 'heartfelt plea not to be voted off?' (60 Minutes of Fame)  Caryn Gregg Ian Janu Jennifer Katie Stephenie Tom 
Who is the third person eliminated in the Immunity Challenge? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Caryn Gregg Ian Janu Jennifer Katie Not possible to determine Stephenie Tom 
Does Tom consume alcohol this episode? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Does EPM like stereotypes? Was Mediiia Whore invited to Romber's wedding? Was the pope a Hitler youth? Wouldn't you drink if you had to live with Janu? Wouldn't you drink to celebrate Janu's exile? 
Does the preview for next week involve food or living alone? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Neither Yes, both Yes, food Yes, living alone 

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2005, 10:52:40 PM »
Who will get booted? (50 Minutes of Fame) Janu
Who will win the Reward Challenge? (40 Minutes of Fame) A team of 4 including Gregg but not Jenn
Who will win the Immunity Challenge? (50 Minutes of Fame) Tom
Who gives an 'unexpected performance' during a challenge? (45 Minutes of Fame) Janu
Who makes a 'heartfelt plea not to be voted off?' (60 Minutes of Fame) Janu
Who is the third person eliminated in the Immunity Challenge? (50 Minutes of Fame) Not possible to determine
Does Tom consume alcohol this episode? (50 Minutes of Fame) Wouldn't you drink if you had to live with Janu?
Does the preview for next week involve food or living alone? (50 Minutes of Fame) Yes, both

Mediiia Whore Team 
 <[/  PLEASE don't forget to play the palau pick em click on link below!!!!! ]*[
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 10:56:28 PM by gammonwoman2 »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2005, 11:55:06 PM »
 ]**]
Looks good gammy ,
I have the same but Steph as begging and the pope was a hitler juvenile  :)*
Who is the third person eliminated in the Immunity Challenge?  [^/ I rolled the dice and picked Ian..no idea ..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2005, 12:05:09 AM »
RFF picks

Who set's foot on "Exile Island"?  Janu
Who wins Immunity?  Tom
Do we hear how much of a complainer Coby was?  No
When do we hear about "Exile Island"?  Before IC
Who is booted?  Janu

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2005, 05:54:36 AM »
I have Steph making the plea, Katie out 3d (could be Jen), and Does EPM like stereotypes (aren't all the answers possibly correct?), the rest are the same as gammonwoman.

P.S.  Forgot to say, I have "just food" for previews....
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 10:43:17 AM by rmax »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2005, 09:15:05 AM »
Thanks rmax .
Just to let you guys know , I changed my JTS picks yesterday .. I read everything that Bianca's posts ..shes's posted at Blows & Sucks that Janu quits so .. with that I think no votes just an outright " Quit at TC like Osten did. Good Luck everyone ..should be another great episode  ]-{  .

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2005, 11:11:44 AM »
Man I clicked on the wrong name on the RFF game...went from 1000 point sto 125 in less then a minute.....must remember to look at  picks.

I picked neither for previews....just to be different.. And I am hoping JAnu quits at TC

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2005, 11:37:20 AM »

incase you have doubts who is Exiled

biancaxxx
(4/21/05 11:17 am)
ezSupporter

Re: Just some spoilers...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Who gets exiled?

(I think she does well in the RC though)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2005, 01:08:15 PM »
Well she goes in the water...sleeps away....will she feel comfortable about taking a nap alone...and reward....she may get neg for the boot but she will get CBS points for the other stuff.

The only question is doe sshe ask to be voted out or does she quit.... I mean will there be votes?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2005, 01:13:12 PM »
She Quits and sleeps one night on the Exile Island . Sleeps away is a 100% gurantee for the Fantasy game but she could nap more than once  , but like you said maybe scared  . *(^  I'll take the 100% sleeps away bet  :)*

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2005, 05:40:15 PM »
My picks are the same as Gamma's except for Hitler Youth..Jen out 3rd and Steph making the plea.

Enjoy the show folks..

*%#
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2005, 05:42:56 PM »
I was thinking Jenn out second ..no idea but if thats what your all picking then what the heck  :<(