Author Topic: The models won't be showing it off anymore  (Read 16046 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
The models won't be showing it off anymore
« on: July 11, 2003, 04:42:20 PM »
Another good week of eliminations. The models are gone. It has been a good couple of weeks. I mean, the NFL moms and now the models. Now all we have to do is get rid of the gay couple and it will be a great show.

Was it just me or are the editors make too much fun of "Millie Mole"? They really play that a lot and I guess I don't think it is that funny. I mean, it is funny, but not as funny as they give it air time? Anyway, I didn't think there was too much action on this one except the bull racing. That was way too funny.
Rob

Theresa

Re:The models won't be showing it off anymore
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2003, 04:35:02 AM »
I like the gay couple, I hope they win...

The gay people never get to win, I want them to win for a change.

Theresa

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2003, 10:29:25 AM »
I don't dislike Richen and Chip as much as I disliked the NFL moms. It wouldn't bother me if the gay couple won as much it upset me that Flo and Zack won last year.LOL
Rob

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2003, 03:19:15 PM »
You know I was getting use to the models especially Tian.  I really like her because she was not afraid to take on any of the roadblocks and showed that she could keep up with the men.  I was hoping the gay couple would be knocked out.  I cringe everytime Chips calls Reichin "honey" yech!!  I agree with you Rob, I thought they over played the millie mole part.  I am sure john and kelly regretting doing that.  It showed how mean they are and I will be happy to see them go as John seems so chauvanistic and not let Kelly in on anything.  But they actually deserve each other.  I am presuming that they are down to the 5 teams now that next weeks show must be an non elimination round as I don't think they had one yet.  I am really liking the guys Jeff and Dave (can't remember their names) and the clowns.

Theresa

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2003, 06:18:54 PM »
What is wrong with him calling him honey?

Offline heather

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2003, 05:14:50 PM »
I'm hoping Kelly and Jon are gone next round. After that I'm hoping the clowns win but still it wouldn't upset me if any of the remaining teams left.

I was just starting to like the models, it was nice to see them turn around, I was sad they got the boot.  :(

And I agree, what's wrong with calling him honey?

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2003, 08:12:53 PM »
Right at first I liked Kelly and Jon and that is because they never showed them that much. LOL

Anyway, the models were getting better and I am glad that they were not fighting.

Looking forward to another good episode Thursday.
Rob

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2003, 12:12:50 AM »
It just seemed so odd to me that I hear a guy call another guy honey that's all.  This is just my opinion.

Theresa

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2003, 12:11:40 PM »
It is ok bathfizzy, everyone is entitled to their opinions.  I just think that everyone has a right to live their lives the way they see fit.  If they are comfortable with that then more power to them.  I think it is nice to see two gay people that are willing to be open and honest about it.

Theresa

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2003, 12:54:53 AM »
You are absolutely right Theresa, about being open and honest and people having a right to live their lives they way the see fit.  I worked with two gay guys and I still keep in touch with them.