1. Will Stephenie join the Koror tribe?B. Yes - she is simply absorbed by the dominant tribe
- We have heard that there was no merge, they didn't use the green buffs, and that Caryn only wears the Brown buff so if all thats true then she is either absorbed or captured and last time I checked people who are captured dont row there
2. At the end of this episode, what color buff will Stephenie be wearing? B. Brown
- Absorbtion = brown and she will have to feel good getting out of the blue.
3. If Stephenie "joins" the Koror tribe, when does this occur? A. Before or at RC (or in place of RC)
- i just dont see an opening with steph at Ulong at night, then the koror morning, then step going to koror, them doing the meeting, the natives comming, a feast, tom getting drunk, a pole standing immunity challenge, and a reward challenge all fitting in this episode. Something has got to give and it probably the reward challenge. hmmm there are only really vidcaps of one challenge.
4. Will the players be given a choice whether to merge in this episode? A. No
- honestly if I was Steph I would just go to Koror.
5. What best describes the role the two natives shown in the web promo play? A. They are part of a merge ritual
- Since I dont think there is a RC and the other answers involve a winner this just makes sense right??
6. According to Mersaydeez on Survivor Sucks, Tom makes a fool of himself with rum in this episode. How does he make a fool of himself? A. Dancing
- just a guess kinda im hoping hes the Beetle nut, and I think this could be the beginning or him, Ian and Katie with a little flare.
7. The episode title is "I Will Not Give Up". Who does this refer to? C. None of the above or two of the above or inconclusive
- maily because of the change.
8. Who from Koror will compete in the Reward Challenge?K. None of the above is correct
- no challange = no winners.
9. Who will win the Reward Challenge?L. None of the above is correct
10. Who from Koror will compete in the Immunity Challenge? J. Everyone individually
- hooray for individual immunity |#' I just hope Tom doesnt win em all _-^.
11. Who will get second place in the Immunity Challenge or be the second to last to exit it? A. Caryn
- I think this could be a big move for her in the game.
12. Who will get last place in the Immunity Challenge or be the first to exit it?D. Ian
- the first of many weird jedi like exits by Ian??
13. Who will win the Immunity Challenge? I. Tom
I think this says enough.
14. Will Stephenie be present at Tribal Council? B. Yes
- with the rest of Koror.
15. Who will receive the second most votes at Tribal Council or win a tie breaker? H. Stephenie
- She is turthfully the obvious pick but she is the sheep in wolves clothing or as I like to say the Ulong member that was in the Koror 5 which is really the Koror 4 wink wink.
16. How many votes will the eliminated player receive against them at Tribal Council? G. Six
- I suppose Ian, Tom, Katie, and Steph are locks to vote for him and Gregg will abort his aformentioned plan with Coby because it will not be good for his game at that point, Jenn will tag along. I still fight as the if any others will be in on this shocker althought its not much of a shocker.
17. Who will be eliminated? B. Coby
- another shocker that not a shocker although Coby looks quite shocked
it's ok the Cobmister will always be Aok in my book