Author Topic: MW Round 4 Results and Round 6 Quiz for 4/12  (Read 15357 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: MW Round 4 Results and Round 6 Quiz for 4/12
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2005, 06:48:17 PM »
Im here !! What do you need " meche ??????

Offline dameche

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I Love Rob and Amber !!
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2005, 06:54:33 PM »
I got it thanks!! RII was down for a moment.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2005, 07:04:55 PM »
 (%# I had a problem too it was like " Whew"  /]} ]{{ Good Luck meche  }^!

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2005, 08:06:55 PM »
I waited to post so I couldn't be persude to change my picks, so I will either go down in flames or shoot out front considering my picks were diff from most of everyone elses. ]:,
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2005, 06:20:31 AM »
Well, I sucked on this round.  Wonder if MW will have "no correct answer" for the finishing positions, or will just assume people get to the mat in the same order we saw them?

And here are mine (for now!), very close to Texan_Survivor's

Who is eliminated? (78 Minutes of Fame) No one
Which team finishes first? (38 Minutes of Fame) Rob & Amber
Will there be a Fast Forward and/or Yield? (40 Minutes of Fame) Neither  wrong!
Who is responsible for the title 'Mow em Down Like Grass?' (40 Minutes of Fame) Rob & Amber  wrong, someone said it was Ron/Kelly?
Which comes first... (34 Minutes of Fame) Lynn and Alex bitching about Romber (though bumlets might be a good pick)  L/A bitched about R/A while in the Tonga on the way to the Roadblock?
Will the same team finish first on both the Road Block and Detour? (24 Minutes of Fame) No wrong, I think R/A finished both first?
Will the same team finish last on both the Road Block and Detour? (24 Minutes of Fame) No wrong,M/G finished both last
Meredith and Gretchen will finish... (33 Minutes of Fame) same as last leg potentially right
Lynn and Alex will finish... (33 Minutes of Fame) better than the last leg 4th, same as last leg?
Uchenna and Joyce will finish... (33 Minutes of Fame) better than the last leg 3d, same as last leg?
Ron and Kelly will finish... (33 Minutes of Fame) worst than the last leg 2d, same as last leg?
Who's communication breakdown with a local causes a commotion? (25 Minutes of Fame) Rob hardly a commotion with "Are you a Sharfi?" so I don't know
Which team is the most annoying on this leg? (60 Minutes of Fame) Ron & Kelly I'd give it to them, but with MW who knows?

Oh, I "dropped" Brian/Greg, kept U/J and Romber.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2005, 10:24:47 AM »
I don't know how they will score it ..they do not know for sure ,aside from Romber , who placed where  }hlp{ :/

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2005, 11:25:11 AM »
i want a "walking in the rain with the one i love" bonus for j/u. can you say awwwww.

all the placings may be no right answer due to who knows what can happen between where they are and the mat.

i did like the surprise. they're all tired and want a break, but not this time! i also think we'll see some movement in team finishes until the real pitstop. there was clip that looked like all the team partying in india so they likely bunch up somewhere soon.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2005, 12:24:51 PM »
Now the bad thing is there is an answer on who will be eliminated and it says no one....I remember thinking that was strange since they had the non elimination on there too.  Darn it I guess I should have said something when we were discussing ~~ puddin didn't you say you were thinking of a TBC.